• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold by proxy

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date

irfreak700

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2007
thecuckoldadvisor.tumblr.com
As a single guy, I don't get that much opportunity to get cucked. So I have to live through the cuckolding of others, you might say.

This true story takes place only a few weeks ago. I work in the marketing department of a large corporation, and every couple of months are so we bring in members of our nation wide sales force for additional training. I help instruct the class, but it was very difficult to focus on teaching this time because of a gorgeous dark haired long-legged goddess sitting in the front row. I noticed she kept arching her beautiful feet, almost as a "flirtation device". I also noticed her name tag, Jody.

During my breaks I talked with James, another attendee of the class. James was a tall muscle handsome black guy. Could pass for a you Will Smith. We'd meet up in the hall and talk about how hot Jody was.

"You gotta hit that shit, man", James said to me. I laughed.

"Company policy, James. I would get fired. Besides, she's got a weeding ring on, she's fucking married man." I replied.

"What happens on the road, stays on the road, that's my policy. So, if you ain't gonna hit that, I will." he vowed.

Later that evening we took the group out for drinks. After a couple of rounds Jody was flirting with almost every guy there. She finally came over to where James and I were drinking. "Wanna dance?" she asked.

"I think she wants you, man", James said, nudging me. But I knew the truth.

"I think she wants you, James". I said. James got up and walked Jody to the dance floor. I took off short after.

The next morning James gave me all the details. "You won't believe this, but this freaky bitch answered a phone call from her husband right in the middle of sex. She also said that she wanted me to keep my dick inside her when she talked to him." James continued as I tried to conceal my secret thrill.

"So did he know?" I asked.

"I think so," James said, kinda bewildered, "she had phone sex with him while I continued to fuck her. And hell, I know he heard that. Shit the entire hotel heard that."

Jody's husband's name is Tim. So if you're reading this Tim, just thinking about your wife fucking James has given me plenty of hours of jerking off pleasure. I want you to write this post and tell us what you said when you were eating Jody's pussy and she asked you, "how does James' cock taste?"

Attachments

• goe_edenmor67584_sep2408.jpg
    goe_edenmor67584_sep2408.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 482