• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold bites back

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date
Doesn't sound like a cuckold to me

He found out his wife was cheating, and he left.

He found out the kids weren't his, and he sued.

He's got balls.

HE was a cuckold

x23e said:
Doesn't sound like a cuckold to me

He found out his wife was cheating, and he left.

He found out the kids weren't his, and he sued.

He's got balls.

His wife cheated on him and had two children to someone other than him, how is he possibily NOT a CUCKOLD?

You seem to feel if he finds out and leaves he's not a cuckold!
If your wife fucks another man you ARE a CUCKOLD and will always be one to that wife!

ur both correct, as i see it a cuckold is someone who WANTS to be cheated on whereas i see
unvolunteerily cheating as merely cheating, altho that IS also constituted as cuckolding,
but for me a cuckold is someone who wants it, a distinction i use for clarification purposes only

Well you are wrong

inf_shop said:
ur both correct, as i see it a cuckold is someone who WANTS to be cheated on whereas i see
unvolunteerily cheating as merely cheating, altho that IS also constituted as cuckolding,
but for me a cuckold is someone who wants it, a distinction i use for clarification purposes only

Check out any dictionary a cuckold is a MAN with an adulterous wife. Pure and simple! In fact most countries go so far to say that if the husband finds out about her cheating and does nothing or incourages it ~ then she does NOT cuckold him.

A sissie cuck desires his wife to have others. Pay

Users who are viewing this thread