• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked by 'Girl Next Door' - Very hot

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date

irfreak700

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2007
thecuckoldadvisor.tumblr.com
It was late Sunday afternoon when Andy finally met his cute neighbor girl next door face to face. He was standing on the front patio they shared smoking a cigarette when she walked out. She introduced herself as Sloan, but Andy already knew her name. In fact, unbeknownst to her, Andy already knew a lot of intimate details about Sloan.

Since she moved in 5 months ago, Sloan had gone from a passing interest to a down right obsession for Andy. He would spy on her from his window and door peep hole as she came and went throughout the day. During the summer months he watched her walk down to the pool in her bikini. He watched her arrive home late in the afternnons from work.

When she first moved in Andy of course took an interest because Sloan had a cute round face, long brown hair and a gorgeous natural pair of tits that she didn't mind showing off. But it wasn't until that first night shortly after she moved in when he woke to the sound of her headboard thumping against his wall. She obviously had one of her boyfriends over and they were fucking.
Andy pressed his ear to the wall to listen to her moan. He stroked his dick thinking about those beautiful tits of hers bouncing up and down. And even though Sloan was about 20 years younger, Andy imagined she was his wife or girlfriend in there fucking another man.

The next morning Andy was looking out his bedroom window as the guy was leaving and he turned out to be an athletic black guy. There was nothing that turned Andy on more than "black dicks fucking white chicks", and from that moment on, he was obsessed with Sloan. He went to bed every night hoping he'd be awaken again to the sounds of her fucking.

And now here they were, finally face to face. As always, Sloan's cleavage was out on full display. As they engaged in conversation Andy kept fighting the urge to stare at her breast, but he couldn't resist. At one point Sloan caught him looking, but didn't seem to mind a bit. Turned out she was very flirtatious. Andy figured she used it to her advantage to bend men to her will when need be. She had a "sweet and innocent" charm that Andy suspected covered her wicked side, but little did he know, just how wicked she could be.

Over the next few weeks, Andy and Sloan met more frequently on the front patio. Their conversations progressed from causal to more personal. They even became friends on Facebook. One morning after she had an all night fuck session with her boyfriend she even apologized to Andy for the noise. Andy winked and said "no problem, I probably enjoyed almost as much as he did." That was the moment his relationship with Sloan began to change.

Sloan really began to let her guard down around him, she even teased him a little more. They talked about relationships and sex. Andy confessed that it had been a long time since he'd been with a woman, and even that was with an ******. They'd sit together out on the patio for hours drinking, smoking and Andy told this young 25 year old girl things he didn't even tell his close friends.

One day, Sloan walked out and said that she was in a bind. She needed desperately needed $200 to cover the rent this month. Andy joked that she should go down to the local strip club, "You could make that easily in one night."

"Would you pay to see me naked?", she asked.

"Absolutely!" Andy replied. There was an awkward pause. Andy thought for a second he scared her off. That he was coming across as a dirty old man. As he was searching around for something to say to change the subject Sloan surprisingly made a proposal.

Sloan walked slowly back over to her front door and motioned for him to follow her. They went inside. Andy followed close behind her when she abruptly turned around and started caressing her breast. She squeezed them together and pulled her top down just far enough to give Andy a glimpse at her bra. "Don't you dare lie to me, how long have you been want to see these puppies?"

Andy had to take a deep breath, "A long time." They both laughed. She noticed Andy was like a nervous little boy. She kept squeezing her tits together and bouncing them for Andy. "Would you give me five hundred?", she said. Andy was amazed at what a shrewd negotiator Sloan turned out to be. She was in complete control and he liked it. But Andy for $500, Andy had one little request, "Can I take pictures." He took out his iPhone. Sloan thought for a second and said yes, "...but I better never, EVER see
these on the internet." Andy agreed.

"Good, let's shake on it," Sloan joked as she leaned forward and jiggled her boobs.Andy started snapping photos.

Sloan took her time to pull her tits out. Andy liked that. She was really giving
him his money's worth. "Is your cock hard?", she asked. Andy nodded. He couldn't bring himself to speak.

"I bet you've thought about these when you're jerking off, haven't you?"
Sloan asked just before she pealed back her blouse and bra. Her tits just flopped out.

She kept posing for Andy. "You know, " she said, "I'd even be willing to do a lot more than this for five hundred more." Andy couldn't help it. At this point, she had him exactly where she wanted him. "What are you into sexually?" Sloan asked.

Andy tried to explain his fantasies, but be he was too embarrased. Finally, they sat down at Sloan's computer and Andy showed her sites about cuckolds and humiliation and even interracial sex. Sloan tits were still hanging out as they sat together. Finally she told him to go the bedroom and undress, she knew "just what he wanted."

Sloan spread a bath towel over her bed and laid down next to Andy. She tickled Andy's swelling ball sack with the tips of her nails. He felt her big fleshy tits pressing against his right shoulder and her pussy hair on his hip. She blew into his ear and whispered a few simple ground rules, "Here's the deal, from now on, I can do anything to you and you can't even touch me unless I give you permission." Andy promptly agreed.

She looked down and started giggling. Andy knew exactly why. He had a short, skinny dick that only got about 4 inches long when fully erect. "I see why you can't get a girlfriend," Sloan said. "God, I bet you've never made a woman cum with that little thing have you?"

"No." Andy replid.

Sloan climbed on top of him. He could feel her pussy lips pressing down on his cock as he watched her cup her mellons in her hands. She started gyrating back and forth, basically dry humping Andy's poor sexless dick that hadn't seen the inside of a woman's pussy in eight long years. The headboard started thumping the wall just like it did that night he heard Sloan fucking that black stud. "You like listening to me fuck, Andy?" she asked. Sloan started bouncing on him, punishing his poor balls and cock. "Answer me!" she demanded.

At that point Andy cried out and told her for the first time that he loved listening to her fuck. He told her about pressing his ear to the wall and jerking off while she fucked that black guy. He told her how much it turned him on and made him blindingly jealous.

Sloan reached over to her night stand and pulled ot a black dildo. It was 12 inches long and thick. She inserted it into her pussy with one hand and grabbed Andy by his hair with the other. "You like this? If I was your girlfriend, would you like watching me fuck a big black cock like this?". Andy started jerking off. When Sloan noticed, she slapped his balls. "No! Stop! You are not allow to do that in my bed, understand?" Something about being repremanded by a 25 year old girl got Andy turned on even more.

"Now suck my pussy off this dick." Sloan said, prying his mouth open with the dildo. Andy started sucking. "Goddamn, you are so fucking pathetic." Sloan scorned. "You're not even a Man are you? You're a little sissy bitch!". Andy gasp for air as Sloan crammed the cock down his throat. He started gagging. "Relax your throat." she said, "and suck it sissy." Andy did as he was told. "Tell me you're a sissy bitch. Say it!" Andy struggled to get out the words, "I'm a sissy bitch." for many gruelling minutes.

Finally Sloan made him flip over as she penetrated his asshole with the dildo.
Andy started moaning like a girl. "That's it!" Sloan said. "Now grab those fat man tits of yours. Grab 'em! Beg for this cock bitch!" Andy pitched his voice higher and higher. He was cupping his man tits and moaning, "fuck me. Fuck me with that black cock!" Sloan left the dildo inside him, grabbed her iPhone and took pictures of him doing this. She then reached under him and started stroking his penis. "You like this bitch?"

Andy felt like he was about to explode. "Don't you dare cum. Don't you dare fucking cum!!!" Sloan yelled as stroked him faster and faster. "If you cum, I swear to god, I will send these pictures to everyone you know on Facebook. Understand?"

Andy desperately tried not to cum. He looked back at Sloan and saw her beautiful tits swaying back and forth, her teeth clinched "Don't you dare cum" she repeated. After a few agonizing minutes Sloan abruptly stopped. She pulled the black cock dildo out.

Andy collapsed exhausted with the worst case of blue balls he'd ever experienced.

Sloan pulled his face between her tits and said "You did good, sissy. Now listen carefully. You are never aloud to cum until I say so, understand. You are never allowed to jerk off when I am over here fucking another guy. I am going to ask you if you do, and if I think you're lying to me, I swear, I will send those pictures to everyone you know, got it?"

Sloan slapped his bare ass and said, "Now go get my two thousand dollars, you sissy bitch!"

That night, Andy woke once again to Sloan's headboard pounding against his wall. It sounded like there was a guy over there, fucking her in half. Andy pressed his ear to the wall and wept. He didn't dare touch himself. He didn't dare cum.

Attachments

• sloan1.jpg
    sloan1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 339
  • sloan2.jpg
    sloan2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 337
  • sloan3.jpg
    sloan3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 383
hot story, good job.

Great story