• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cucked by a smaller cock bull?

• Thread startercupidcome
  • Start date

cupidcome

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2007
Has anyone on here been cucked by your wife and a small dick bull? how humiliating was it? how small are you and is he?

Mac - I have all of that though - good health, i'm fit, i'm very educated, super successful, financially secure. i am great at eating pussy...but i have a smaller dick. it isn't as small as many of the cucks on here, but some women need 8-10" and I don't have that.

oh yeah i've been cucked by a smaller guy ....he was about 4ish
as i'm a grand 5 .............he was a masterful lover + tall & quite
simply a GORGEOUS hunk .....fortunately 4 me & my marriage he dropped
her after he had his fill.

Smaller cocked bull

cupidcome said:
Has anyone on here been cucked by your wife and a small dick bull? how humiliating was it? how small are you and is he?

After being relentlessly cuckolded by my wife who had little or no interest in ME sexually I turned yo sex with other women, quite a few who were married and being smaller than average size and having seen some of their husband's cocks I know they were often much bigger than me. With rare exceptions the wives preferred my love-making and most of them asked me to move in with them, which I never did.

Penis size has little to do with her decision to fuck...the "I have a big dick" is usually a turnoff for her...

If you can turn her on with her charm...she's all yours :)

my advice to men...learn how to talk the talk :)

It is possible for a lesbian to flirt with your wife, and give her better sex than hubby does. So lesson is: act like a lesbian and orally fuck her real good, then stick your dick inside to put the icing on the cake. When you get your breath back again, do a nose dive and taste your own cream in her love tunnel.

You don't need a penis to make a woman want YOU to sleep with her every weekend.

You spend thousands of dollars on your education - why not pay a lesbian a couple of thousand dollars to teach you seduction skills that will elevate you to a level of confidence you never dreamed was possible?

Ten lessons would probably be enough to get the whispers flowing around the room when you walk in.

Remember guys, you weren't handed a manual as a child on how to give women wonderful sex when you grew up, so paying for some proper lessons is likely to elevate your mind to a level of confidence beyond your wildest dreams.

If you can pay 80 Grand for a sports car, why not pay for the lessons that can turn you into an incredible stud, or alternatively an incredible cuckold.

Studs/cucks BOTH provide an ESSENTIAL SERVICE to married women.

Why would you want to keep making the same mistakes over and over, day after day, because of your ignorance of what a woman needs to make her "desire more of your time" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

It would be most flattering for a woman to have a man admit he needs help with sex - and she is not going to say, "no" if there is a financial incentive for her to teach you.

Ten lessons could turn you into a sex magnet - imagine how great you will feel when someone lets the cat out of the bag that you have "sexual charisma" as a "stud in demand", or a cuckold who prides himself on "supporting married women to a wonderful sexual expression".

When you achieve this "elite status", your body language reveals to "those in need", that you can "fix their problems up", and your cell phone won't stop ringing.

Of course, if you want to wallow stuck in the mud - you can do that, because you have FREEWILL TO CHOOSE a better life.

Dream of what you want, and forget all about the other stuff (so it can disappear).

Yes, I was cucked by the SAME man with BOTH my wives. He's not all that attractive and getting less so as he gets older, especially since here cut off his long hair (considered his best feature by many) a few years back. He's your typical overweight aging construction worker who's beer gut sticks out further than his pecks. He was in much better shape when he met and fucked my first wife at a convention she was attending back in the mid nineties but time sure has been unkind to him since then.

By the end of my first marriage I was a full on cuckold to him. He had moved in next door to us and was fucking her almost every night, displaying her like property ewhen we went out together, ect... Funny thing is we stayed good freinds after my divorce in the late nineties and have remained freinds ever since.

It's funny to think how different my two wives are from each other. One was a dirty slut and the one I have now is much more conservative, though she's no prude! My freind is rude and obnoxious, especially if he's uncomfortable. He comes off crude when he's trying to be funny and most women find him annoying and increasingly more unattractive as I said before. When he was a younge long haired rocker my ex saw him as cute with all his quirks, at least until our marriage was on the rocks. She offered to drop him like a hot potatoe if it help our relationship. she had gotten tired of him by then anyway. Well, my buddy was cut dead and I divorced her for all of the real reasons we were failing. My buddy and I have now been freinds much longer then my ex and I were together. Funny, huh?

My current wife doesnt really like him and tolerates him for my sake, and yet a few years back I watched him ***** fuck my wife on a camping trip just the same. I have a healthy seven inches of thick meat to offer a woman whereas he was sporting about five skinny inches of his own. I think his big appeal for the both of them was his aggressiveness in bed. Using them both hard and nasty. He doesnt have much, but he uses it like a wrecking ball and I loved to watch him tearing up both my women.

It is not what a guy looks like but how he performs in bed. Many a woman want a man who powerfully seduces her, so she does not have much say in what happens.

She likes to feel the guy is lusting for her - a compliment that he must be finding her very attractive indeed. He seeks her as a trophy to hunt down and ravish - sends her self-esteem through the ceiling. He could be chasing other women, but she is the chosen one. He can't stop thinking about her, so his cock stands up like a flag pole. He needs her, he craves for her, testosterone swarms about his body. His sperm gets ready to shoot inside her love tunnel.

Now think about a guy who asks permission to fuck her - she is going to say, "no", because he looks so desperate as though she is the last girl on an Island. She doesn't want a "pity fuck" and she does not want to be bribed with gifts - smacks of ************.

She wants a real man to fuck her slippery slopes. a guy who is vibrating with desire to RAVISH HER, RAVISH HER, RAVISH HER. She wants to feel a blast off to the moon, and on Monday morning when she boasts about her wonderful weekend, she can say, "girls, hands off, HE IS ALL MINE".

Users who are viewing this thread