Cucked and locked

• Thread starterhwcpl40
  • Start date

hwcpl40

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 1, 2010
Lynn decided to cuckold me 4 months ago and lock me in a cb6000. She says I am pathetic

Attachments

• IMG_1503.jpg
    IMG_1503.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 805
  • IMG_1506.jpg
    IMG_1506.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 704
  • IMG_1509.jpg
    IMG_1509.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 749
  • IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_1510.jpg
    IMG_1510.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 589
Reactions: shelli_k18
yeah sure after you browbeat her for 3 yrs

I have the cb 6000 as well and my gf keep me locked up until she wants to play.

I agree

hwcpl40 said:
Lynn decided to cuckold me 4 months ago and lock me in a cb6000. She says I am pathetic

You are pathetic if you let her continue disrespecting you like that. There had better be something more to this relationship holding it together than treating you like shit. Better be looking for a good divorce lawyer...you're going to need one.

The pics are hot
I have asked my wife to lock up my little dick and she thinks i am a crazed pervert.
Where is your head at after that long being locked up?

I am locked up in the birdlocked Pico. Talk about painfull to get an erection.

I also have a stainless steel one but my dick is too small and it falls out.
If anyone needs one, I can let it go cheap. Just make me an offer...

Yep, chastity also. What’s the longest you guys have gone without release? 3 weeks for me.

a week at a time

She unlocks it once a week while in the shower. Thats it unless she wants to play with it. I have been on cypertone for over 3 years so it will not get hard. She loves it!

I get unlocked now and then for bathing, cleaning the device and drying out.
Most I have spent is 5 days straight cause she was out of town.

hwcpl40 said:
Lynn decided to cuckold me 4 months ago and lock me in a cb6000. She says I am pathetic.

Your wife Lynn has the right idea, and it sounds like you've accepted your fate as you should.

Your CB6000, however, looks way too big. You might point out to your wife that you need the "small shaft" model. She should, of course, require you to pay for it, so you might also let her know you'll save up your allowance until you've set aside enough for her to order it for you.

Hot

hwcpl40 said:

Very Hot....

Just give her a knife and tell her to cut it off, that should shut you up

how's it going buddy? a month in? enjoying it?

Locked, Femmed, and Cucked

Size matters little when you are kept locked away, 24/7, for months at a time. And when she does let me out, I'm rarely allowed orgasm.

Attachments

• lfc1.jpg
    lfc1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 212
  • lfc2.jpg
    lfc2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 191
  • lfc3.jpg
    lfc3.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 192
looks a lot like me.. but I was in cb6000s (s is for small) the shaft is a lot shorter. unfortunately I couldn't sit down in it without being uncomfortable, and the ring blocked bloodflow in the scrotum some nights. I switched to a "holy trainer v2" for a while, and I do love how the thicker cage makes it "comfortably numb". but more often then naught, I'm in a gaff or just tucked with my testicles up inside me. it's been 7+ yrs, and I like to say coerced asexual, but I never looked back once the decision was made. from hedonist to asexual, it's been an interesting sexual life I use to have.