• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuck

• Thread starterIndyShellie28
  • Start date
Nice photo, Sissystephanie. If that's really you, I like it.

My wife and I get pedi's together. Would your choice on if he were to get a color or leave clear.

Yes Sir, photo is really me! Years of practice, Sir.

Caught him trying to cum so here is his punishment! !!!!! What you think? received_385443374980646.jpegreceived_385443358313981.jpegreceived_385443271647323.jpegreceived_385443268313990.jpeg

sissystephanie said:
Yes Sir, photo is really me! Years of practice, Sir.

Excellent. I encourage you to keep up your good work, Sissystephanie.

IndyShellie28 said:
Caught him trying to cum...

Sounds like nature of your relationship with your budding sissy cuckold is turning him on...

IndyShellie28 said:
...so, here is his punishment! What you think?

If dressing like a sissy turns your cuckold on, is that really punishment...?

Put his polished sissy toes on display for other's amusement and see how he feels then.

IndyShellie28 said:
How should I punish?

Over-your-knees (OTK) spankings, administered with a wooden paddle as if your budding sissy-cuckold were a small child, would constitute suitably-humiliating punishment.

A possible strategy would be to grade him on his housework at the end of each day, with his grade based on how well he carries out his assigned chores (use a checklist). Then, if his grade-point average for the week is suitably high, as defined by you, give him a maintenance spanking... not too severe... to remind him who's in charge.

If, however, his grade-point average for the week is too low, give him a relatively severe spanking with your wooden paddle — one that really reddens his bottom, and perhaps even reduces him to tears. Fairly soon, you should find the quality of his housework improving, perhaps dramatically.

After you have finished spanking him and he has done some "corner time" (perhaps ~20 min. with his nose in a corner), I suggest fucking him anally with a suitably-sized strap-on. If you haven't done this previously, you should probably start with one that's relatively small, then work up in size as he becomes accustomed to it. If you use a vibrating strap-on, the vibrations on your clot may enable you to orgasm while you're fucking him. That should also result in "milking" your duck, such that prostate fluid drips out the end of his chastity device. (This may require fucking him anally for quite a while, perhaps ~30 min. initially, but as time passes you may be able to "milk" him in progressively shorter time periods.)

See, for instance:

Strapon primer:
http://www.take-it-like-a-man.com/index.html

IndyShellie28 said:
Thank you guys, you're very helpful with this. It's really turning me on.

Good. That's the purpose of this forum...

IndyShellie28 said:
I spanked the bitch for being bad,

Excellent. Keep up your good work...

Saraha said:
His feet should be farther apart. A leg -preader between his ankles would be ideal.

Go for it, Ms. IndyShellie...

Custer Laststand said:
Good. That's the purpose of this forum...

Excellent. Keep up your good work...

Go for it, Ms. IndyShellie...

God every wife should have a cage and a check list it's great I get me time love it :)

IndyShellie28 said:
God... every wife should have a cage and a check list. It's great! I get time to myself, and I love it! :)

Excellent, Ms. IndyShellie. With your husband in a cock cage, and you his sole key-holder, and a check list so you can grade him on his housework chores to determine whether he deserves some time unlocked (say, once a week) to beat his weenie — on his knees before you, for your visual pleasure, followed by ejaculation on your feet (or in your hand), then licking up and swallowing his cum — and a paddle as well, for him nude, over-your-knees (OTK) spankings for additional motivation.... it sounds like you have your submissive husband on the right track, and you are too.

Love the bra and panties he's wearing. You're doing a fine job Ms. Shellie.

Users who are viewing this thread