• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuck

• Thread starterIndyShellie28
  • Start date
If it turns you on why not? I suggest used cum incrusted panties that you got fucked in.

I'd say YES , if he's your cuck you need to have him feel like a obedient cuck . Wearing sexy panties is a god start . If nothing else he will KNOW he's not the real man around you .

Hi Ms. IndyShellie,

IndyShellie28 said:
I hear a lot of ladies on here put there cucks in panties. Should I, or not?

Keeping your husband in frilly women's panties will assist him, almost certainly, with accepting his natural role in your marriage as your submissive cuckold.

Also, it will help him resist any urges he might feel to pursue other women while you're enjoying the pleasures of your lover(s). I mean, what man, married or otherwise, would take off his pants and reveal to a woman he's trying to bed that he's wearing frilly panties — then, have to explain to her he wears them because his wife requires him to do so...?

A way to further assist your cuckold with accepting his role would be to take him to a lingerie store, then require him to hold several panties (of your choosing) in front of his waist, while you inspect each pair (from ~6 ft. away), to decide whether it pleases you. Then, continue doing that... say, each pair a different color... until your cuckold has 7, enough to wear a fresh pair every day for a week.

Then, take him to the cash register and stand behind him while the clerk rings them up. Then... standing behind him... give him sufficient cash to make the purchase, saying "Here, sweetheart... give me the change." Then, after the clerk gives him the change, have him turn and give it to you. Then, have him walk out behind you, carrying the (preferably pink) bag containing his new panties.

You could do this at two or three different lingerie stores, until your husband has purchased 7 pairs of panties, each a different color, that please you.

Then, you could require him to wear his panties of a particular color on each day of the week (say, always pink on Saturdays), putting out his "panties for the day" each morning for him. That way, your cuckold will always know what day it is.

Requiring their cuckolds to wear frilly or lacy feminine panties at all times, I suggest, should probably be considered among the "best practices" for cuckoldress married women.

—Custer

20131018_212831-1.jpg20131018_213050-1.jpg20131014_222230-1.jpg

IndyShellie28 said:

Very nice, Ms. IndyShellie. You've successfully pantied your cuckold. He looks good.

Your next challenge... if you took the above photos during "play time"... will be to keep him pantied every day, and at night, as well, perhaps with special "sleeping panties."

If he's resistant, you can probably find instructions online for guiding him further, by googling "pantying your husband", or "how to panty your husband," or something equivalent.

Yes U should do that, we cucks like it. My wife insists that i wear her panties, which she had on the previous day without washing them. It remains on me under my regular dress whole day, before I hand wash them. Some times, will have her lover's cum stain on them

Thank you for your photo update, Ms. IndyShellie.

It looks like you're keeping your now-pantied cuckold in a chastity device.

If so, that's good, of course. If you work him up to being locked at all times, 7 days per week (if you haven't done this already), with a brief release for some form of sexual activity (to be specified by you) once per week, depending on how well he performs the housework duties you assign to him, he'll be much more motivated to do a good job on his housework — thereby leaving you with more time and energy to flirt with, date, seduce, and fuck your lovers.

On the chance you may be interested — for continued feminization of your cuckold, a program that's pretty good, as these things go, can be found here:

Femme Your Hubby — Installment # 1:
http://adult.hypnoticwishes.com/gallery/femme-your-hubby1.php

Please keep us updated as you make further progress.

IndyShellie28 said:
Good job , now you get him fluffing your real man and you have completed making him your ture cuckboy .

Also I think you can make him wear fish nets and punish him at least once a week

?????????

Polish his toenails to match his pink panties! If he agrees to keep them polished all the time so they are always on display to Your lovers, he might earn an orgasm as a reward,...maybe!

Should she paint them for him or should they go to get a pedi together at a very public salon.?

I would go to a very public nail salon and make it real obvious he is now a true sissy! If the subject of preparing for a date should arise, She definitely should have the opportunity to chime in that they are getting matching pedi's of Her lover's favorite color to admire!

Users who are viewing this thread