• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck In Cage

• Thread starternicolasincage
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cuck cage

nicolasincage

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2016
I am under chastity cage since three months. My wife makes me free overtime she's got an orgasm with a lover, which happened five times so far. the day after she got an orgasm, she allows me to empty my balls in front of a pic she has chosen. Now, i feel happy when she meets a lover. My only encaged pleasure is to be humiliated by being *******, or when I can offer nude pics of my wife. Who can help me ?

nicolasincage said:
I [have been in a] chastity cage since three months.

Sounds like your wife has the right idea.

nicolasincage said:
My wife makes me free [unlocks me?] every time she has an orgasm with a lover. [That has] happened five times so far. The day after she has an orgasm, she allows me to empty my balls in front of a pic she has chosen.

Nice.... you're a fortunate cuckold. But, five orgasms in three months isn't very many orgasms for your wife. Clearly, she needs more.

nicolasincage said:
Now, i feel happy when she meets a lover.

I would think so. Your wife seems to have found the perfect mechanism for motivating you not only to accept, but to feel happy about her affairs with other men.

nicolasincage said:
My only encaged pleasure is to be humiliated by being *******, or when I can offer nude pics of my wife.

Ah.... so you're into humiliation. There's nothing wrong with that. And, obviously your wife understands that well.

nicolasincage said:
Who can help me ?

I suggest devising methods for assisting your sexy wife with finding additional men she can fuck more frequently — since more orgasms for her will mean more "unlocked time with masturbation" for you. To do this, I suggest a series of conversations with your wife to find out what kinds of men turn her on most intensely.

Reactions: crt and nicolasincage

Users who are viewing this thread