• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Crossdressing and cuckolding

• Thread startertrishcd
  • Start date

trishcd

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2006
As you may have guessed by my screen name ,,,,,I am a crossdresser. I was wondering how many other of you out there either do crossdressing either of your own will or ****** by your wife.

My wife likes for me to dress up in my Maids out fit and server she and her boyfriend when he comes over. It's fun because we wear the same style and color bra and panties when we do this and its always a turn on for me to see him undress my wife and know we are wearing the same lingerie. Any of you guys do the same thing?

Reactions: KinkyDombull
crossdressing

wife loves to have me dressed also - although not in a maids outfit - it is with garters and hose, 5" heels, open toed with red polish, short mini skirt and have to clean her and her lover.

my wife loves to humiliate me and sometime will dress me up in panties and bra ,pantyhose and makeup. she finds it amusing.

i have stay shaved and wear thongs 24/7 - she loves for me to wear tight pants while out and have the outline of my thongs show through - some of the looks on the faces of the people we encounter - they just smirk at me.

I was surprised to find how much I enjoid it. It opened a door to my life that is very exciting. Don't be surprised if when you are dressed up and feeling sexy that you start to desire a hard thick cock to suck dry! But don't tell your wife ,she would not like the compitition.

I want to try you

I think it would be hot to fuck a woman with her husband near by dressed up like a woman. It would be even hotter if they were both licking and sucking me and when I was on her and fucking, he would spread my ass cheeks and lick my hole and stroke my balls with his finger tips, kissing my ass and living lipstick marks and hickies.
I've fucked a woman in front of her husband before but never when he helped. If anybody is in Southern California and interested I'd love to hear from you. Send me a private message and I'll give you my email.

dressed for sex

my wife does feel it is competition. she luvs for me to suck her lovers cocks. she likes me in my panties and lingerie kneeling in front of her lover sucking his cock, it really gets her wet.

Yeah, It Might Be Competition In Your Own Mind But My Wife Gets Off Big Time Over Me Dressing And Sucking Cocks, Especially Guys She Has Had

Valentine

I just put a picture (bio) of what Julie "made" me wear under my slacks when we went out on Valentine's. My cock, more like penis, isn't really quite that tiny. She put an ice pack on it before the picture was taken. Anybody ever have to lick a relatives cum out of their wife's pussy? I think that was the most humilating thing she's ever done to me. I wasn't there when she got fucked, but he knew what she made me do.

One time several years ago my wife was gone for the day and for the first time I had the urge to dress up. We were about the same size then and I did the whole bit. panty hose, panties, bra, wig, dress, blouse, even some flats that sort of fit. I spent about an hour posing in front of the mirror, prancing around the house like some silly girl and stopping frequently to reach under the panties to play with my cock. I had a fantastic orgasm and have often fantacized she would dress me in frilly underthings and pulling the panties aside fuck me with a huge black strapon. No, I haven't shared that fantacy with her but I have let her know I would like to watch her with a black man. I think that may happen someday and when it does I'll only be inches away from sucking his cock in front of her. After that, maybe even the same day she'll be guiding his cock into my ass and then just a matter of time before she fucks me as well. Ah to dream....

hello i just had to reply ,,,my wife dresses me in panties and bras and she just bought me a new pink babydoll..she dresses meto clean the house and do my chores and i love it..she said i am going to wear my new babydoll to watch her get a mans cock soon and i am going to clean them both after.. i can;t wait it makes my little 4inch dick so hard in my panties.. are us cucks not the luckyest......... sissydonna

femmecuk: Your right they don't like competition.

Hi Trish

We are Irene and babydollsissy, from New Hampshire. We are a mirror-image, married, white, cuckold couple. Babydollsissy, has 36C titties, lives mostly as a female, and is Irene's, little, sissymaid fluffergirl. Babydollsissy, also serves Irene, and all of Her, "Black Lovers", in a maid's outfit, complete with a pretty, frilly, lacy, little petticoat, and hi-heels. It is always so wonderful, to see other married, white, cuckold couples like us, with sissy, transgendered hubbies. We would love to correspond with you, and all others, who have marriages like ours, and live this wonderful, erotic lifestyle. Our email address is, GoddessLela62@aol.com . Please view these links, to see what we enjoy. Thanx. Love, Irene and babydollsissy!!!
http://profiles.yahoo.com/irene4blackmen
http://profiles.yahoo.com/babydollsissy2005
http://profiles.yahoo.com/ireneandsissycuckhubby
http://www.breedingclub.com/nh.htm

You may have seen my recent mailon confessions.

Yes I love to crossdress - My wife has me pantied 24/7 and will often select a pair or outfit for going out or for sex..... Last night I was in a lacy bra/falsies, stockings, hiside panties and a sleek nightie for her pleasure. She went in a simple tank top, no bra and plain black panties - she likes more of a 'masculine' look. Mens pyjamas to top it off. I had to give her prolonged massage, then oral pleasure and was facesat to bring her to orgasm a couple of times. I was denied though and she is leaving that for tonight after seeing her colleague on her regular Wednesday session. I am to be ready for her and she says she will climb straight on top of me to taste them bothbefore I get to enter her..

You may have seen my recent mail on confessions.

Yes I love to crossdress - My wife has me pantied 24/7 and will often select a pair, or complete outfit for going out or for sex..... Last night, at her behest, I was in a lacy bra/falsies, stockings, hi-side panties and a sleek black nightie for her pleasure. She went for a simple tank top, no bra and plain black panties - she likes more of a 'masculine' look and I am increasingly taking the feminine role. Mens pyjamas on her to top it all off for her. I had to give her prolonged massage, then oral pleasure and was subsequently facesat to bring her to orgasm a couple of times. I was denied though and she said that she is leaving that for tonight after seeing her colleague on her regular Wednesday dinner (and recently followed by a fuck) session. I am to be ready for her in lingerie and nightie again, and having 'smoothed' my body hair for her. She says she will climb straight on top of me, drop her panties for me to taste them both before I get to enter her..which is never missionary, she prefers being in control of pace and depth and likes to climb onto me.

twerpedbyjulie said:
I just put a picture (bio) of what Julie "made" me wear under my slacks when we went out on Valentine's. My cock, more like penis, isn't really quite that tiny. She put an ice pack on it before the picture was taken. Anybody ever have to lick a relatives cum out of their wife's pussy? I think that was the most humilating thing she's ever done to me. I wasn't there when she got fucked, but he knew what she made me do.
my hubby had to eat his brothers cum from my used pussy just minutes after he fucked me and he left my hubby came home and went down on me ......
xoxox
Tiffany

• Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy and smallcockguy
How I made me hubby my SISSY cuck CD

letter I made hubby write
xoxox
Tiffany

I'm a 30yo male who likes to dress in my wives panties. So 1 day she says she’s going shopping and wont be home till late, so right after she leaves I go in the bedroom and put on a pink thong and matching bra, with red fishnet thigh highs and a pair of high heels. I'm playing in the bedroom with a dildo of hers and all of a sudden I hear her say OMG you’re a fucking sissy, what are you doing in my clothes and sucking my big dildo? !!!

I was so embarrassed, my face turned as red as my thigh highs. She stood there a couple minutes when I tried to get up and take the clothes off , she stopped me and said hold on if you really like this , we can have some fun with it. She ask me if she could tie me to the bed and I said sure. So she tied me to our 4 poster bed and said she had a couple thing to do to get ready for our play time and left me there for what seamed like hrs.

When she came back in she had a nice looking young guy with her, I almost died. She told me this is Chuck , he’s been my lover for a couple months now, I met him while shopping at the mall. Beings you like to dress up like a slut I thought you should be treated like one. They were both laughing at me , and she said since I was sucking a fake cock , she thought I needed a real one and she called Chuck over to help her out. Her and Chuck started kissing and making out, with me still tied to the bed . Then they both started to get undressed , when chuck took off his clothes he had the Biggest Cock I had ever seen, I'm about 6" ....he was about 9 and as thick as my wrist. She told me he was a guard at the mall and they had fucked in his office a couple times and she just loved his BIG THICK cock.

Then she had him come over to me and made me suck his cock ..now this was the first real cock I has ever had ...and I must say I loved it. So here I am dressed like a slut tied to the bed sucking my wives lovers BIG cock. After he got nice and hard she started sucking him, making me watch. Then they start to fuck right there beside me and she was making so much noise...she never made those sounds when we had sex. then I guess she was getting off ...he started to CUM too. Then they stopped and she made me suck their juices off his cock , and she flipped around and climbed up on my face and made me eat his cum out of her. This was my first CREAM PIE !! After this she had him untie me and drag me over to the chair in the corner of our room, and tied me to the chair with my ass in the air and my head over the back of the chair. She told him to shove his cock in my mouth again till he got hard, she wants to see me get fucked like she had just did. I was shaking like a leaf and scared as hell ....he was way to BIG for this. I never had anything in my ass before. I sucked his cock again till it got hard. then she lubes up my ass and his cock and made him fuck me in my virgin ass, he went slow at first and then started to really ram it home, with his balls slapping my ass as he fucked me as hard as he fucked her. He fucked me for what seamed like a long time, till he came in my ass. then he pulled out and came around in front if me and made me suck him clean again.

He stayed hard this time and went over to my wife and they started to fool around again. This time leaving me tied to the chair. After they were done this time, he got dressed and she walked him downstairs and let him out. Then she came back to me untied me and had me clean her out again before we had sex. she told me she couldn’t feel my little cock in her after having that Big Thick cock 2 times. After we were done , she ask me what I thought about what had just happened and I told her I would never dress in her clothes again. She told me WRONG SLUT you will do it all the time and I'll bring Chuck over once a week to fuck your sissy ass too. So now she makes me wear panties all the time and now I'm her sissy slut CD SLAVE for her and her lover to use any way she likes. To tell you the truth I like it that way too. more to cum after ..BritneyCDSlave ( Tiffany’s CuckyBoy )

Reactions: KingsTroop

Users who are viewing this thread