Creampie for my Asian wife

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date
Tokyocouple said:
I tried to keep it all in but it was to much inside her tight pussy, so I got it all in front of her asshole and pushed it inside!

Looks like you were UP to the task!

dude is that hints of her period i see

That's because your lady is 9 times out of 10 gorgeous so they figure they have a better chance with the fat ugly ones. Sad but true. I would have commented but haven't logged on in ages and I'm glad that I did. Keep it up.

Well, I hate to disappoint them but there has been several members from this forum and other websites that have shared pics, watched us fuck on skype and even had one one one skype chat with her while I was at work.
Next I'm thinking about setting up a second email account for her and finding another guy to have a online chat/email relationship with her!

Tokyo's wife is hot and I've seen them go at it on Skype, he speaks the truth. I wish I had more time to help him out but I have my own submissive asian wife project going on...

Wow! I feel like I'm way late to the party. Damn, Tokyo that is one hot little pussy you've got there. Thanks for sharing. There's my spank material for this eve.

you might enjoy this one better!!! there has been over 15 guys that have cummed to this pic of my wife online! I love hearing about it just so I can keep count.
@ Talldomguy......PLEASE keep us in the loop on that little slut of yours!

What would be is for you to film 10 to 15 guys running a creampie train on your wife. After each guys dumps his load, film the jizz oozing out of her gash before another guy goes in to fuck her or moves her into a new position for a fuck and creampie. Another variation is for the same group of guys to lineup then shoot individual loads into her mouth - Gokkun. Use her right.

Sounds like fun!

Damn she is hot bro. Go ahead add another to the 15. And thats just from a photo too. mmmmm.

Yeah, that steamy tight pussy would be hotter loaded with jizz shots. Get her on a train or bus without panties. Have her show her pussy to random guys. Before long a group of guys would be fucking her in the back while other customers looked on.

She does take the train without panties sometimes for me. It's never busy enough for her to get groped and fingered though.
She has been groped many times on the train before though.
We went out shoe shopping yesterday and she wore a miniskirt and bent over in front of several men.

Have her go shopping in to Shibuya by herself after work in a miniskirt and come back late on the Shinjuku-Yokohama train, that thing gets ridiculously packed.

Ok I'll try. I had her skype with someone last night when I was in the shower. When I got out I watched from the other room. I love watching my wife being ****** by other strangers.

Show more initiative. Get her on a packed train and watch from a distance. Let her saunter around crowded shopping areas or better yet, in the red light district. Have her walk around scantly clad like a slut and watch what happens. You'll be able to see her getting used and you can protect her if necessary.

Not necessarily, on the trains it's better if she rides alone. The chikans know what's up. And her mood wouldn't be right. As for the red light district....that's a no go.

Is the red light too dangerous or is it that she is not ready? U should make a friend that only you know. Have him fulfill your fantasies and you can live vicariously through her narrative and his. Get him to grope her on the train. BTW, from looking at the pics I know your wife can take a pussy DP. She'd look good with my huge cock and another guys buried in her box. U could watch us use her holes then we'd creampie her.

Good chance she will be on a busy train tonight dud to her work schedule

Another Japan-specific idea; have her stop by one of those print club photo boots and take a topless pic of herself (no face needed) - she could tear off one pic for you and leave the rest in the tray in the machine.

talldomguy said:
Another Japan-specific idea; have her stop by one of those print club photo boots and take a topless pic of herself (no face needed) - she could tear off one pic for you and leave the rest in the tray in the machine.

Ohhh I like that one!!!
I might be able to get her to do that. She might nit go for it though cause the 99% chance the next person finding it would be a young schoolgirl. Depending on the location though we might be able to.
What I would really like to take her to out here is those rooms where there is a screen in-between that people on the other side can watch us fuck. Like an adult arcade or something?