• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cravings agan

• Thread starterhannahchick
  • Start date

hannahchick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2011
I am not sure were I fit in with all this. I was in a relationship for a few years with a guy that I really liked and I had sex with other guys and he was very cool with it. He liked it and encouraged me to do it. I always kinda pretended that it was only because of encouragement that I kept doing it. But really I loved it. I love sex with diffrent cocks. Well now He and I have broken up and went our seperate ways.
Now I am with another guy. He is sweet and he loves me. I have been good for along time now (atleast six months). But the problem is that I am starting to crave being with diffrent cocks agan. I rub my pussy thinking about it all the time. Its not that I don't care about my gu its just that I need it bad. I have come close but not all the way on a few occasions, but I don't want to resist any longer.

There 's probably no point in resisting this urge you are having. You love cocks, and lots of them from the sounds of it and you probably know deep inside that you are going to keep fucking other guys.

Tell your new boyfriend the truth about your old relationship. Say that your old boyfriend talked you into it because it was a powerful fantasy and made his cock go hard whenever he talked about. So you helped him have his fantasy to show him you loved him, but eventually you became addicted to the lifestyle of having several boyfriends at the same time.

Your current boyfriend will comment on what you tell him, and if he does not like the idea then you will have to cuck him secretly.

If you are honest before you start cheating, he will have to make a decision where he stands on it. If he is a "closet cuckold", his penis may get excited as you describe what these other boys did to your pussy and titties - this would give you the confidence to get your extra loving underway.

That might happen OR he might run for the hills. I dated a girl kind of like you. You want your safety and security of a boyfriend who will be there for you, while also testing out other waters.

Well, you can't always have that. Not everyone is accepting of being openly cheated on. I think you need to tell him about it and see what he's feeling if he's on board with it. If not, he will most likely break up with you. But then you can still have your multiple cocks anytime you want.... as a single girl.

You kind of have to pick one life or the other

sounds as if you have been there.

Your basically stating that monogamy isn't your thing. I don't see anywhere in your post where your asking for advice. You just want us to know that you crave being with different cocks. Awesome, you know what you want and I am guessing, know how to get it.

I'm gonna offer something anyways. I think for you it all comes down to if you want deceive him and cuck him in secret, hopeful you can have it all(for as long as it lasts at least) OR be decent to this "sweet" guy and let him know as you have let us, a bunch of strangers know, that you crave being with different cocks. Yes, you could possibly lose what you have. But you could also gain something incredible to share with him. But ultimately it's your decision to live with and it sounds like the cravings will be satisfied soon either way.

A side note kinda on topic. I wish more men and women would just be honest with themselves and their partners and get it out-front before too much time is invested in failed relationships. All the time at the beginning of a relationship seems to be devoted to testing the waters. Letting little things slip out, gauging responses, rinse, repeat, till finally months or years pass and true honesty is finally revealed. But in truth, it just wouldn't work for the majority of people, it's a nice thought though. But everyone develops emotionally at different rates. What I was able to emotionally understand at 25 was almost nothing as I had led a relatively sheltered life. What my wife was able to emotionally understand at 25, took me 10 years to catch up to her as she had led a much fuller life emotionally and sexually.

I don't know what I was trying to say with that except maybe this, "there are too many people not being honest with themselves, and in-turn can't truly be honest with others".

I was in the same situation 20+ years ago when I had sex with different men at the same time. Thinking back, this was easy because none of them really cared about me so it was easy for them.

Having cravings again, I pushed the issue with my husband and didn't let up. This was a mistake. When I say I pushed the issue, I really pushed hard, stating the need to try bigger men again.

My husband divorced me.

My advice would be to determine how much you want your current man. If you really want him, be careful how hard you push.

As my husband told me when I pushed, "I desire other women but don't act on the desire." No doubt this was true.

How you move forward probably requires some deep searching inside of you coupled with how you value your current relationship.

Well, I guess its an update on my situation. I listened to everyones thoughts on the subject and I am going to tell him in a few minutes when he get home from work. I am going to tell him mostly about my past experiance and see how that goes then if he is ok with that. I will tell him more about my present desires. Everyone cross your fingers.

hannahchick said:
Well, I guess its an update on my situation. I listened to everyones thoughts on the subject and I am going to tell him in a few minutes when he get home from work. I am going to tell him mostly about my past experiance and see how that goes then if he is ok with that. I will tell him more about my present desires. Everyone cross your fingers.

I hope it works out for you. If it makes you feel better, you never really had a choice. You obviously are wired to need to be with more than one person sexually. If you repressed this in yourself, then you wouldn't be happy. You would likely cheat eventually and hurt your boyfriend.

At least this way you are being honest and if he leaves, you will at least know that you didn't do anything wrong and were true to yourself. Then again, he could be into it and everyone gets to be happy.

hannahchick said:
Well, I guess its an update on my situation. I listened to everyone's thoughts on the subject and I am going to tell him in a few minutes when he get home from work. I am going to tell him mostly about my past experiance and see how that goes and if he is ok with that. Then, I will tell him more about my present desires. Everyone cross your fingers.

I think that's a good plan, Ms. Hannahchick. You'll find out more-or-less immediately "where he's at," and will then be able to decide how to proceed. (Presumably, you've found out already...)

We'll appreciate it if you fill us in re. how your man responds.

I told him. I told him about what I did a few months ago before we got together. I explained to him about some of the things I did. He was upset, and wouldn't even talk to me for a while. Then he called me and ask for details. I told him there was too much to tell. Then he said well tell me about some. So I told him in detail about one of the times I had sex with 2 guys. I realized that my sweet mr perfect boyfriend was getting off on hearing about it, but tried to make me feel like crap about it. Leter we got togetherand he was nice but when when we started making out he started talking about it, and ask me for stories. So I told him and he seemed to like it, Judgeing by how fast he got off. He says he is glad I'm not into it now but love hearing how bad I have ben.
Now this doesnt solve any problems for me personally. Now that I am talking about it, it makes me want it even more.

You're on your way...

Hi Ms. Hannahchick,

Thanks for the update. Your conversations with your man have gone well, I would say... much better than might have been the case.

hannahchick said:
I told him about what I did a few months ago before we got together. I explained to him about some of the things I did. He was upset, and wouldn't even talk to me for a while. Then he called me and asked for details.

That was quick. You've got him... he's hooked :p.

hannahchick said:
I told him there was too much to tell. Then he said well, tell me about some. So I told him in detail about one of the times I had sex with 2 guys. I realized that my sweet mr. perfect boyfriend was getting off on hearing about it, but he tried to make me feel like crap.

Ah... so you strung him along. Very good. It is, of course, essential to not allow him to make you "feel like crap." Your strong sexuality is totally normal. A good response would be to smile sweetly at him (or giggle seductively over the phone) and say something like, "But you want to hear about it, don't you, sugarlips? Hmmm?". This is probably a good time, incidentally, to begin addressing him using words of endearment that are slightly demeaning, like men traditionally do with women... like "sweetheart," "darling," "sugar," etc., gradually leading into more-intimate (and sexual) words of endearment, like "sweetiebuns," "sugarlips," etc. He might pretend to ignore it or even protest mildly, but secretly it will turn him on — and it will help you convey to him that you are the more sexually-mature and "grown up" of the two of you (even if you're younger).

hannahchick said:
Later we got together, and he was nice. When we started making out he started talking about it, and asked me for stories. So I told him and he seemed to like it, judging by how fast he got off.

You're perceiving a reliable indicator that you're turning him on...

hannahchick said:
He says he is glad I'm not into it now, but he loves hearing how bad I have been.

Right... heh heh heh... :rolleyes:

hannahchick said:
Now, this doesn't solve any problems for me personally. Now that I'm talking about it, it makes me want it even more.

On the contrary, Ms. Hannahchick, you have taken a huge step forward. You have introduced your boyfriend to the concept of a woman (you) being more strongly sexual by far than he is, and you have caused him to realize he's turned on by that... and, in addition, you too now realize fucking other men turns him on. You have taken a big step toward introducing him to the concept of "cuckold husband / hotwife" (or "cuckold boyfriend / hot girlfriend") relationships — in which the woman dates, seduces and fucks a variety of lovers, while her man remains faithful as her cuckold — as essential for the sexual satisfaction and, in a broad sense, happiness of women like you.

You're on your way. If you play your boyfriend skillfully, there appears to be little doubt you'll be able to make him your willing cuckold :cool:.

—Custer

It is time to come right out and tell him,honestly,that you still want to enjoy sex with other men!!! If you don't and you do get married you will cheat and if you don't cheat you will be plain miserable through out your marriage...take it from one who knows!!!

I have been married twice before and both wives cheated on me and the marriages ended in divorces. Sure I can blame it on lack of experience,but
where do we get these experiences from at such young ages? Seems to me that we are batteling 2000 years of religious training that has affected all of us,so that our governments,societies and even our parents constantly reinforce this training everyday from what they tell us as well as through example on how to live!!!

Now I have been married for 26 years to my 3rd wife and I do LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART,BUT...it looks like the training will win out as she does not want to get back into swinging,even though she said she would be willing to get back into swinging with well-hung guys again if I fixed up our home so that she would feel better having people over. Guess who spent a bit of money going overboard to fix up our home? Now we have a nicer home,but that is all.

Have you ever looked at older married couples and wonder why a few of them are happy with each other while the majority of the others look just plain miserable with each other? The answer is that the majority are unfullfilled in their marriages!!! And it now looks like I will be apart of that unfullfilled majority till the day I die!!!

If I had to give young people advice on this idea of swinging,cuckolding etc.,I
would tell all of you to be up front with all your desires,especially your sexual desires!!! When you start to feel that you are "falling in love" with someone that is definitely the time to be up front and totally honest about your sexual desires!!! If you break up it is a lot better to break up at the start of a relationship then 20 or 30 years down the road!!!

If I could do it all over and be in my 20s again I would tell EVERY WOMAN I date about my sexual desires right up front!!! Sure I would go through a lot of women,but you know what? The one who goes along and enjoys my sexual desires is the one woman who would be truly worth waiting for!!!

So,take heed all you single guys and gals or you could end up being miserable in a relationship or marriage for the rest of your life!!!

A slightly indirect approach may work to your advantage...

Ms. Hannahchick,

Dontoit* sounds like a voice of experience, and he makes some good points. I would suggest a slightly more indirect approach, however, to avoid your man being stunned and to maximize your chances of retaining him as your boyfriend — which, I gather, you want to do. (This is the usual conundrum faced by a woman who wants to make her man her cuckold. She feels he has [perhaps many] desirable qualities and doesn't want to lose him, but simultaneously she wants... perhaps badly, as in your case... to expand her sexual horizons.)

Thus, taking the straightforward approach and telling your man straight out you want to enjoy a variety of lovers while (presumably) he remains faithful as your cuckold may not be the best way to go.

A way to lead your man (by his penis, as it were) more gradually toward acceptance of this concept may be to remind him you've done something for him he wanted... i.e., you've told him about some of your sexual experiences, which you can tell turned him on... so now, you'd appreciate if he would do something for you. Namely, read the following article then spend some time talking with you about his thoughts on it.

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

Then, if he seems thoughtful — not outraged — and doesn't loudly reject the whole concept out of hand, tell him you'd appreciate it if he would also read this article and give you his thoughts on it.

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

This should enable you to get a reading on "where he's at" and what direction(s) you may have to take to lead him to where you want him. If, that is, you'd rather not take Dontoit's suggestion and simply ditch him and move on if he doesn't seem immediately agreeable.

—Custer

*I wrote this prior to Primalbst's post, which is also quite good.

hannahchick said:
Now this doesnt solve any problems for me personally. Now that I am talking about it, it makes me want it even more.
lol, that sucks. damn. looks like you'll just have to tell him straight up what you need ;)

An update.. He seems to enjoy me telling him my stories of things I have done. It seems the more I tell him the harder he gets. But I want it more and more especially after telling him.
I have a confession. My friend that I have known since like forever knows about everything and she is kinda like I used to be or well like I am. When I told her I was wanting it again she was so happy she said she missed the things we used to do together. We have definatly made up for lost time together when we madeout. She knows exactly how to make me feel good.
We are making plans. She is going to intoduce me to her new friends she has been fucking. It will be amazing just to hang out with ppl like me.

That's hot, that you and your GF hooked up. I don't believe your BF would even consider that cheating given his lust for your past. I know if my wife came home tonight and said she made out, and other things, with another chick, I would be upset but also super hard and demanding pics and the full details.

Don't get me wrong, women can just as easily fill an emotional void left by a wife or GF's present mate. And I am guessing the number of relationship fatalities brought about by same gender affairs is growing. But IMO it isn't the same physically so it doesn't feel like as big a kick in the balls as another man penetrating my wife's pussy and mouth and spreading his seed(even if it is in a wrapper). Also men tend to think that you might actually share your GF's pussy if he displays understanding and forgiveness. Also mentally we can discount it easier cause we don't have tits and a pussy for our mates to get arroused by so we can kid ourselves that we did nothing wrong and that our wife or GF is just experimenting.

You are treading dangerous waters. Hyper Sexual women like my wife (and it seems like you too) have diffused boundaries when it comes to maintaining your mates expected exclusive rights to your sexual satisfaction. This is what our psychiatrist said to us during couples counseling and we totally believe it because her past has proved it. As in the case above, you have already madeout with another person, it just so happened it was a woman, but still a breach in that exclusivity. Albeit a really hot and boner-inducing breach that probably wouldn't get you in too much trouble but would put that "what else is she doing behind my back" doubt in his mind.

But now you are talking about going out with a woman that you have already breached the boundary with, and she will be introducing you to "friends" that most likely don't respect relationship boundaries and know how to play to your weaknesses, mainly cocks other then that of your current mate. Not a hard weakness to exploit.

I will be amazed if you go through with this get together and all you do is "hang out". It's like putting a drug buffet infront of recovering addict that has already expressed a desire to start doing drugs again AND has a partner that is somewhat fueling the growing desire. He isn't innocent in all this but he certainly isn't to blame.

Remember, your BF has already said "he is glad I'm not into it now" in a previous post. It would have been a lot easier on both of you if he would have either said "I don't want to hear about it and if it happens with us, we're through" OR "do you think we could invite someone over for you to fuck infront of me, I have always wanted my GF to be like you". But he didn't, he, like alot of men, got excited and disgusted at the same time. His inability or unwillingness to demand exclusivity "OR ELSE" has left the door open. He probably isn't even aware of that fact though and thinks he has a loving and faithful GF that wouldn't dare cheat cause she would lose the most wonderful man she has ever met, aka him.

It's the arrogance some of us men have about our unfaltering ability to keep a mate, regardless of how we treat them or take them for granted, that is eventually our downfall.

Just be aware that you may be like my wife and that your boundaries that were inplace at the start of your current relationship, are quickly eroding and by surrounding yourself with friends of a like mind with no respect for your current relationship will be the end of it. So either reign yourself in, ask your BF to communicate honestly what his reaction would be to you fucking another man or roll the dice and deal with it later.

You have to think about it seriously, because you have described him as your "sweet mr. perfect" boyfriend. I think your mr. perfect would have to already be into sharing honestly. If you aren't willing or just can't give him some time to catch up to your liberated outlook on sex, then mr. perfect may do a 180 and become mr. nightmare. OR like me, he may forgive your indiscretions because he really does love you for you and has truly fallen for you. OR he could be a true cuck at heart and needs a dominant, don't give me any shit, super-***** to put him in his place.

Very confusing I know, but such is life. If we all subscribed to one ideology and it's teachings there would be no conflict and everything would be vanilla and lovely. But being human, it's what we're good at, conflict and resolution I mean, and we have been that way since the beginning of time.

You obviously have the conflict part down no problem. But now YOU need to provide the resolution because as much as this board and others might be able to give you insight, share experiences and open new paths to a resolution, only you can tailor all of that to the outcome you desire.

I know, I can be very deep when I want. We aren't knuckle-dragging, dick-swinging apes ALL the time. ;)

up date.. ok my friend and I have worked out a plan. She is going to suduce him. and it will work out from there

why don't you both do him...it's every guy's fantasy.

You are moving in the right direction. Communication is the key to success in your relationship. The fact that he gets turned on by your stories of past sex fests is an excellent sign that he can become a cuckold. My wife is a cheater. Always has been and always will be. Once you learn that about yourself, you must have a relationship in which your cheating is not only okay but a powerful boost to your relationship. I hope your boyfriend will become accepting and indeed, encouraging!

Once we learn who we are sexually, we learn to accept it. You have to be strong with your bf so he get it. Otherwise, he will become controlling and force you to abandon the sex life you want and deserve.

marcus

Users who are viewing this thread