• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Couple Is Curious

Curiousformore

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2016
Montreal
Hello,

We're young professionals in their early thirties looking to spice up their sex life. I came across this website recently and was surprised with the content.

We may not be as "out there" like most couples on this site, but we're eager to try adding some interesting dimension to this site.

Before we begin "bombarding" this site with nudes we decided to post our characteristics, which are as follows:

• Him: 5'9, 170 lbs, slightly tanned, black hair and black eyes, fit, smart.
  • Her: 5'10, 210 lbs, caucasian, long black hairs and brown eyes, freckled and super smart.
Further details about our other body attributes are available in private chat.

We do not pretend to be "all that" but we're a cute couple looking for their first experience with wife sharing and candaulism or cuckoldry.

Since this is our first time, we require a man with patience and also one that can meet one of my wife's requests (under the belt). But if you're respectful and caring, you will gain my wife's trust, which is essential if you want to convince her to go through with the plan.

Our deepest fantasy is to see her performing with another man, but this is only one of our fantasies.

Please note (men) that we will be choosing the future candidates as a couple. We decided on the rules to follow before embarking into this endeavour.

Once again, we will only share pictures with serious and respectful men.

Last edited:
of course everything is up to you two and how you handle it.
the amount of serious potentials on here varies a lot so i hope you will be satisfied - finding someone matching is not that easy.
you mentioned that you pick the men but then they have to gain your wife's trust.

i suupose since your wife is supersmart you'd be doing a good move by letting her pick and talk as the guy has to persuade HER.
you have a veto of course - that is an option i have with my gf/future wife. works well and is a good idea.
showing her pics could be a nice move since the amount of real people on here is small and the shares of real pics are as well not that much - that is why i also contributed some; even tho we are not looking on here. anonymizing the pics is a given in case you might have privacy concerns as many of us do.

mentioning in your posts WHERE you are looking might help as flying around for sex is not everyone's thing.

wish you the best and i hope you find what you are looking fot.

Users who are viewing this thread