• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cougars and Cucks

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date

irfreak700

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2007
thecuckoldadvisor.tumblr.com
A friend of mine, we'll call him "Eric", called me recently.
He said he was at work, sitting in a cubicle when he heard some guys a few cubicles down talking about Cougars.

Then they started talking about how hot his wife is and how they like to fuck her. Eric is 49, his wife (I honestly don't know), about 45 or so.

Unfortunately Eric is not into cuckolding, in fact his was kinda pissed by this. But after we hung up, I of coarse, loved it. I wanted desperately to say "Dude, you need to invite one of these young studs over to fuck the shit out of her." But I bit my tongue.

Anyway, this did spark a fantasy and I made some captions.

Attachments

• cougarscuck1.jpg
    cougarscuck1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 389
  • cougarscucks2.jpg
    cougarscucks2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 357
  • cougarscucks3.jpg
    cougarscucks3.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 352
Reactions: cynful
Love it! Brilliant captions, too- you've pretty much tapped into my one unfulfilled fantasy.

Reactions: cynful
That woman is straight up fucking beautiful. I'd fuck the living hell out of her.

My wife is 45 and fucking a 32 year old guy she works with. It's very hot! He should let one of them fuck her.

sales contest

Boss called me over told and gave me a new assignment...

Attachments

• salescontest1.jpg
    salescontest1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 160
  • salescontest2.jpg
    salescontest2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 145
  • salescontest3.jpg
    salescontest3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 155