• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

convincing her

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

Is she black cock worthy?

• Total voters
Take the plunge

noway said:
She's getting wet thinking of a black stud doing her. Who wants her?

If she's getting wet thinking about it she should take the plunge and let it happen. With her sexy body she should have no problem finding the right man to fill herand give her the pleasure she deserves.

forest18c said:
If she's getting wet thinking about it she should take the plunge and let it happe?n. With her sexy body she should have no problem finding the right man to fill herand give her the pleasure she deserves.

Do others really think she has a sexy body? Would love to also hear more comments from black studs who feel she would be worth spending the time to seduce to have any opportunity to cum deep in her bare pussy and to open her up properly.

She is going out with friends tonight. She said that she is willing to allow herself to be seduced by the right stud. She is ready for it and hopes they like what she has to offer. A 41 year old body

wet

She came home very horny. She let herself get felt up by a black guy but got cold feet and did not go further. Check out her panties and see how wet she got letting a black guy rub her panties. Would love feedback and comments telling her to go the last step.

Who wants her?

She admits she loves how her toy stretches her pussy and gets deeper in her. She loves the full feeling and cums large all over it. She admits a real one must feel even better because it is warm and must feel fabulous when its filling her with cum. She knows she should cum home with her panties full of cum. Who wants her, let her know if she makes you horny

noone finds her worthy

Lots of views, lots of downloads, no comments.

I follow this thread on a regular basis. I think i speak for many when i say we come we look. But we not what your looking for so instead of spaming the page we don't post. I can say would love to be the one to seduce your wife. I will also say I'm just an average white guy. I just come back and check every update to see what has happened. Don't get discouraged. It just takes time.

Thanks, but it is discouraging to see other wives get lots of comments and feed back on their asses etc, and how hot, pretty etc they are and she gets little to none. It leads to the feeling that she is just not what others find sexual attractive. She is too old, too flat or just doesn't look like she would be worth bedding and cumming in is how it seems.

noway said:
She came home very horny. She let herself get felt up by a black guy but got cold feet and did not go further. Check out her panties and see how wet she got letting a black guy rub her panties. Would love feedback and comments telling her to go the last step.

Dude! Hot, hot, hot, but you gotta know, that is cum...she definitely hooked-up and was stretched by him, and he left you a nice present so you would know she is loving the BBC!!

My wife is looking forward to BBC sexxing again...she had it before we were married. We might be visiting Nashville this month (21st & 22nd), and hope to re-introduce her to being filled with BBC!!

Last edited by a moderator:
noway said:
She admits she loves how her toy stretches her pussy and gets deeper in her. She loves the full feeling and cums large all over it. She admits a real one must feel even better because it is warm and must feel fabulous when its filling her with cum. She knows she should cum home with her panties full of cum. Who wants her, let her know if she makes you horny

This is a lot like my wife....loves to play with her 8" BBC dildo. It fills her deeper than I can (7"), and she has room for more...so, we are hoping to find a fairly well endowed BBC stud to stretch her real good, and get deeper than she has ever had before. And, I hope that she will have panites that are completely soaked with their combined juices when we are alone again...so freakin' hot...especially if she hooks-up with other BBC lovers and has me unwrapped the package so to speak...I pull down her panties, and find them soaking and filled! Wow, wow, wow!!!

bdholmes said:
Dude! Hot, hot, hot, but you gotta know, that is cum...she definitely hooked-up and was stretched by him, and he left you a nice present so you would know she is loving the BBC!!

Anyone else believe that the huge wet spot is cum and that the stud filled her womb with his seed. Do any of the women think it is cum? It is hot thinking not only did thea have sex but him cumming inside her.

Last edited by a moderator:
adventure816 said:
Great figure. I'd do her anytime.

Thank you. We both enjoy seeing these types of comments. It lets us know that at least some males still find her sexy and that she is worthy.

Dude, your wife is smoking hot. She needs to get fucked six ways from Sunday if she wants to be. Personally, she looks like a hot enough piece of ass that if I were at a party at your house, I'd find a way to be alone with her in a back room, shut the door and fuck the shit out of her. damn. Hot.

KC_rob said:
Dude, your wife is smoking hot. She needs to get fucked six ways from Sunday if she wants to be. Personally, she looks like a hot enough piece of ass that if I were at a party at your house, I'd find a way to be alone with her in a back room, shut the door and fuck the shit out of her. damn. Hot.

loved reading this. Working on getting her seduced in such a maner with not only her getting the shit fucked out of her but filled and dripping with with cum.

another shot

Here she is on her knees. She needs a bbc stud to slide the thong to one side, rub his cock on her slit to get her wet then take her deep empting his balls deep in her. Both are enjoying the recent positive comments. Keep them coming. Tell her if she has a great ass meant to be ridden by black cock studs.

Who would want to find her in such a position. Your choice of hole, your choice of bareback (if clean) or condom and playing with her little titties. Fuck her hard and feel her cum as you do.

bdholmes said:

Her panties have never looked like this. I really did just assume she got that wet. Really would like feedback or comments. This quote really has me wondering. Is it really cum? Did she really do him and takes his cum? Would like more opinonsi

She did not go out tonight. Based on no other comments on her panties, I will accept that she was just wetter than ever before, but a bit disappointed that she did not do including him cumming in her and just not be able to tell me yet.

At the pool

Here she is on 2 seperate occassions at the pool. Checking out the black studs, hoping they like what the see and wondering what they are thinking and if they would want her.

Users who are viewing this thread