• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Confessions Of A Male Lesbian

• Thread starterlickerboy
  • Start date

lickerboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2006
I have always enjoyed sex with women, but felt unfulfilled on a deeper level. I am very masculine in appearance. I have a bass voice and a hairy body.

I tried to be gay, and enjoyed males also, but was still not fulfilled. For years I told myself I was bi-sexual, but now see otherwise.

It isn't just about sex. It is the psycological and emotional makeup that creates our sexuality. Although I appear quite masculine, I have never enjoyed sports or hunting at all.
So, after much time and soul searching I have finally discovered that I am a male lesbian.

The ultimate in lovemaking for me is licking a good hot pussy. I would rather stay home and do the housework, and change diapers, than live the stereotypical man's life.

My ultimate relationship would be a beautiful lady... she could fuck anyone she wants, as long as she lets me eat her. I dont care if she brings me a load of cum or not... I just want her pussy. I would do all the housework, and help her raise all the babies she and her lover's would make.

I would be totally satisfied to be her lesbian, and service her this way. If she needed fucked I am able to do this, but would much rather lick her hot wet pussy.

Are there more male lesbians? Or am I the only weirdo?

Just love eating pussy

You are not a weirdo my friend except for raising all those kids and changing all those diapers . I myself would rather eat a woman's good hot wet pussy and ass full of cum or not then anything else . So i guess i'm a lesbian male too , i just never thought of it that way .

Male Lesbian

Lickerboy, an pussyboi, I don't think we are mixed up, but some would say we are all fucked up. There are many more of us than well admit it, and labels drive us crazy. From the time I was in puberty my first inclination has been to go down both on women and men. Saraha posted something the other day making the point, observation, the cuck men, I think especially, sissy men have a masochistic streak and we know we are submissive especially to the hot dominant type we sometimes call trophy wives. I have always adored the hot, slutty, woman that are so superior. These women, darn it, are way to few, and should have several cucks. I have always felt a beautifull woman should be allowed to do as she pleases. Lickerboy hit the nail on the head when he pointed out it is not just sex, in fact, a very small part is sex, the real difference is in our mental outlook. He also stated he did not care who his woman fucked, he just wanted to eat her pussy, and that is the way most submissive, sissy cocksuckers feel. I don't see anything unusual about the willingness to raise other mens children. A hot devorcee with children does not like for suitors.

Attachments

• 1d59.jpg
    1d59.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 215
  • YouMayenter.jpg
    YouMayenter.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 246
  • 084_Creamgoldie38.jpg
    084_Creamgoldie38.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 254
  • affection.jpg
    affection.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 272
A common thing

When Licker boy, started this thread, he really hit on something needed to be addressed. Remember this is cuckolds and submissive persons here and not everyone qualifies. Once we admit what we are and our desires we are separated from the mainstream or what is sometimes refered to as "real men", and we are condioned to accept things not acceptable to many. We derive our pleasure in our ability to please others. Many of us do not look the part, but often with some make over, we can appear at least somewhat feminine. Several polls have shown that most persons have bisexual tendancies, but many are reluctant to explore this avenue because of the fear of condemnation, humilation, from family, friends and business associates. A cuck, especially one with sissy tendancies are admitting their satus. Why do women desire a cuck? I wish some would tell us, but I believe they enjoy the pedistial we place them on, our willingness to serve them, obay them. Sissy cucks are usually very clean, dress neatly whether in feminine clothes or not. We are almost never vulgar and willingly do as told. A sissy cuck has little regard for his own feelings, and always puts the desires of his mistress first. This is a source of pride to the mistress. A sissy should be very carefull who he allows to be his mistress/master.

Attachments

• BullAnCuck.jpg
    BullAnCuck.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 193
  • d81f.jpg
    d81f.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 222
  • Now You Will Not Jack.jpg
    Now You Will Not Jack.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 178
  • e9a0.jpg
    e9a0.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 171
  • 9faf.jpg
    9faf.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 208
Mimi...
Naturally, I cannot speak for all women, but I can tell why I personally find the concept of cuckoldry appealing. For me, it ties into the BDSM lifestyle (of which I am a big fan...)- the cuck's discomfort (be it physical or mental) adds to my excitement- but more important, is the cuck's acknowledgement that my pleasure and happiness is more important than his. That's quite a turn on....and again, for me, the cuck being a sissy is not crucial, but it adds another element that I enjoy...and if that cuck happens to be bi....well! Sign me up :)
Now, it's just a matter of finding someone that actually wants to live what they say...

It is refreshing to see that I am not alone in my feelings. My life goal would be to have a white wife who would give me some beautiful black babies to raise.
I would love a marriage like this.
I would love her and the children. She would be free to enjoy herself anyway she wanted.
I would love to be her male lesbian cuck forever.
Thanks for the replies

Users who are viewing this thread