Confession - First Time Shocked by Wife

• Thread starterSissyForDawn
  • Start date

SissyForDawn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2023
North Carolina
My wife and I were invited to a New Years party at a couples house we met through one of the lifestyle websites. My wife played with the couple several times over the months prior but we were told this would not be a swinger party. Just a "regular" party with a variety of their friends and co-workers. We arrived and met several people and we were each enjoying the evening. Midnight came and we kissed several people to ring in the new year. A little after this I didnt see my wife, but assumed she was outside with new friends so I didn't think much of it. A little later I still didn't see her so began to look for her to make sure she was OK. She wasn't outside but our friends told me she was just there with them and was good. I went back inside to use the restroom and when I opened the door my wife was on all fours with two rather large cocks...one in her kouth and one taking her from behind. I was stunned and didnt know what to do. She told me to close the door. I did and continued to watch but was uncomfortable. I didn't know these guys... didn't know how our friends would react knowing it was a non swinger party... didn't know if I was enjoying or not because I was nervous. She definitely was enjoying and her muffled moaning was getting louder.

There was a knock on the door and I FREAKED out more. Turns out it was our friends and they said they could hear what was happening so I let them in. They were smiling as they saw my wife on the floor continuing to enjoy herself...and since there was an audience now, my wife enjoyed even more. I was apologizing to our friends and they just laughed. The wife stuck her hand into my pants and as she rubbed my scared cock, she whispered that she and her husband set it up for my wife with two guys taking my wife. They told me she had mentioned to them that she wanted a couple guys at the party. They told her after midnight, once most non swingers left, they would set it up. She met the guys earlier in the night and had an instant attraction. She was drinking with them and shared some stronger altering things with them before they took her to the bathroom.

About that time all three of them were orgasming loudly. I was still stunned as I wasn't expecting to walk in on my wife being double teamed...that was a first for me at that time.

The guys came...one in her mouth...one on her back. They laughed and smirked as they walked past me. My wife cleaned up and we walked with our friends back to the kitchen.

Once all folks had left, my wife and I were invited to stay the night. All of us were altered in one way or another when we moved to the master bedroom. I thought we were all going to have fun, but I was told to get naked and stand by the bed as the wives and the husband started having sex. I watched the women suck his large cock and balls before the women went into a 69 while the husband took turns fucking them both. The wives did spend time while I was there making fun of my reaction in the bathroom and then turned to making fun of my little penis. My wife had encouraged both of them months earlier to help ridicule my penis but only the wives did... the husband never was comfortable engaging in that activity, and with two naked women in front of him, he had better options than speaking to me.

After a bit I was told I could crash in the other bedrrom and I left the three of them to finish and fall asleep together. I stopped listening and jerking off after 4am and slept a few hours before I got up, got dressed and drove home...I was sent a text that I should go home in the morning and my wife would be home later. My wife was dropped off at our house sometime after 5pm the next day and didn't say a word. I have asked for more details from the night and the next day but the wife refuses to give them up still to this day!

I keep a journal of most of her activities over the years and this is still one I reread and edge to often. It was the first time my wife was double teamed without me involved and one of the few nights where she has not shared details or pics with me. At least I was able to witness most of it.

Wife.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, Nurserf, sswanabe and 2 others
Nice story, great tits. Makes me want to fuck her thinking about her being double teamed

Reactions: SissyForDawn
mailkme said:
Nice story, great tits. Makes me want to fuck her thinking about her being double teamed
She does enjoy a good double team...and looks fantastic in them!

• Love
Reactions: mailkme