• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Confess to cheating

• Thread starterFunCuck
  • Start date

FunCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2022
Looking for suggestions on ways to convince my wife to admit cheating.

We’re in a situation where I’m 80-90% sure she’s fucked at least one person though she is adamant she’s never done anything.

There are too many signs for there to be nothing. These include internet history showing visits to dating sites including Craigslist personals a couple of years ago. Searches for casual sex, local swingers and dogging. Searching for types of contraception (I’ve had a vasectomy) and a sexual health clinic well away from where we live (to limit chance of seeing someone she knows I guess).

She insists the searches weren’t her. Suggestions on getting her to confess?

I’d rather be delicate so she doesn’t think I’m on the offensive.

2wheel said:
The grifters expression is "die with the lie.".

That's a good way to put it. It's certainly true of the undoubtedly most well-known grifter, TFG (The Former Guy).

That's a tough one! Deb began cheating on me with her then boss in 2008. I still have no idea if she cheated before that, but she says not. The affair with her boss was a definite turning point and was solely responsible for us eventually getting into "the lifestyle". All the signs of infidelity were there. She stayed late at work, had a lot of quick private phone calls, was alternately very happy and very depressed, got new lingerie and sexy clothes, etc. Still, she swore nothing was going on. Meanwhile I was going crazy with a mixture of jealousy and arousal.
It took months and I don't think she ever would have confessed, but her emotions eventually got the better of her. Her boss was married too and Deb fell in love. Maybe she wouldn't have fucked him if she hadn't. I suspect Deb wanted her boss to leave his wife for her. He NEVER did. He wanted Deb on the side and got her, but she was in love. Finally after crying all one weekend, she broke down and confessed to me. I somehow had the good sense to instantly forgive her and tell her she didn't have to give him up. She was relieved and grateful.
If your wife doesn't have a strong emotional connection to the guy she's fucking she may never be put in a place where she has to confess to keep it going. Your enemy may be just the sort of casual sex we all wish our wives would indulge in. All you can do is try to convince her you aren't angry. You just want to know. Tell her it won't change anything. And MAYBE you get her to let you support her in her infidelity...

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, mrs redback and FunCuck

Users who are viewing this thread