• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Complete Teamviewer Control

• Thread starteryoungbullderek
  • Start date

youngbullderek

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2015
Experienced teamviewer master who is now accepting new slaves/cucks who want to be completely controlled by an experienced DOM. I already have some slaves and am ready to take on a select few more if you are willing to obey my rules. Long term, and real, complete ownership.
Reply here, or PM me, as I am serious and do respect the rules we set forth.

Experienced teamviewer master who is now accepting new slaves/cucks who want to be completely controlled by an experienced DOM. I already have some slaves and am ready to take on a select few more if you are willing to obey my rules. Long term, and real, complete ownership.

TV:645 760 699
pw: 9567

****** my slut

teamviewer is running wide - for full, complete, total and ultimate control: 292 007 696 ... 4177

teamv 526 166 158 password d7h95u or sweetcheeksserena