COCK SUCKERS

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date
lol yes it was! He must have shot gallons of cum in my ass during those years!

• Love
Reactions: BILLD and noway
Rockford said:
lol yes it was! He must have shot gallons of cum in my ass during those years!
you ever had it from someone else since

Yes. After I got out of high school I guess we thought we had outgrown butt fucking. Went 30 years without getting butt fucked then one day this black guy in an arcade asked to fuck my ass! That’s all it took to start back!

• Love
Reactions: blkallover and noway
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
i think that for very ... VERY ... many of us who embraced being cuckolds, it was just one waystation on the road to being a cocksucker. and for some of us, the road has continued past just cocksucking to full acceptance that we are not really men in any sense, and we have embraced femininization of real awe and adoration of real Men, especially Black Men.

there's room.jpg
I think you are right! It has been a journey for me! Playing with buddy’s back in the day, becoming a cock sucker, becoming a bottom, then a cuckold husband, now I wear a fufu clip so my dick and balls are pushed into my body and there is a pussy crack between my legs!

Reactions: bitchboi and sissyjenny
Rockford said:
I think you are right! It has been a journey for me! Playing with buddy’s back in the day, becoming a cock sucker, becoming a bottom, then a cuckold husband, now I wear a fufu clip so my dick and balls are pushed into my body and there is a pussy crack between my legs!
LOL I have a pussy crack, too ... it was always there, hiding between the cheeks of my butt. Two young Black boys found it when i was just a little boy in junior high.

Rockford said:
My best buddy from school started fucking my ass in 8th grade! He had. A small cock about 4 inches which was perfect for a. Beginning dick in a buddy’s ass! My dick was big so even though I tried he couldn’t take my dick in his ass! I would lay in my stomach, he would lay on my back, full body contact, put his dick in my ass and fuck me. I still remember his mouth would be. Right at my ear and while he fucked me he would whisper in my ear telling me how good my ass felt! After he would come in my ass sometimes I would ask him to leave his dick in my ass for a while! We would talk while his dicl slowly became soft! I still remember that feeling!
Then I’d roll over on my back and he would Jack me off!
Funny, back then I thought I was getting the best deal because as a youngster I shot cum all over his hand when I finished! Didn’t realize I had become my buddy’s bitch boy!
Buddy and I took turns. He always went 1st

• Love
Reactions: JLH412
hi all,
i posted this story somewhere here and i thought i do again on this thread.

This is with an italian stud. his name is enzo and was one the bulls my wife (bee) and i would meet regularly. he works in singapore and we live in kuala lumpur, (we are asians).

one friday he arrives in kl w/o the usual prior notice and planning and Bee, my Mrs was overseas on business. he calls me and invites me over for lunch at the mandarin, which just so happens to be 15 mins from my office.

After lunch we adjourned to his room as he had some naughty vids to show me. These vids were of the women he fucks in Singapore. as i said, he is a real stud and he had many contacts as he services many women and couples in singapore. in kl we were his contacts.

so there we were, sitting in his suite, on a large sofa, in front of a large screen tv, watching him having sex with a chinese MILF. the woman was so lovely. in her 30s, still perky tits, a firm ass and a gorgeous hairless pussy. he told me that he gets all his women to shave!!!
watching him fucking the woman was just like watching him fuck bee. albeit a tad rougher. no hubby around i guess.

after a while, both of us began to get randy (now remember that bee and i have had threesomes with him on many occasions and i had enjoyed his cock. but always with my wife. never single and alone.
so he pulled off his pants and began playing with his dick which was already in a semi hard state.
i followed suit. we were both on the 3 seat sofa at the foot of the bed, in front of the tv.

then he said he was gonna get us drinks. his suite had a minibar. he made the drinks and i watched him walk slowly to me, with 2 drinks in hand and his big cock sticking straight out in full erection!!!

it was an amazing sight. his cock was clean shaven and bloody hard.
now remember that i am sitting on the sofa and when he came close, his dick was 2 inches from my face. and he knew it!!!!
as i mentioned, i had enjoyed sucking his cock with my wife on many occasions but never alone. but this time it was directly in my face!!!! he was very relaxed. nonchalant.
and it looked good too.......too good to miss and so i took it in my mouth. so there we were, him holding 2 drinks in hand and me sucking his cock!!!! what a sight.....

it was a very comfortable position.
i was comfortable, sitting on the large sofa, he was standing at the sofa arm and enjoying everything, including both the drinks!!!!

then i started on his balls as this is something i enjoy alot.
usually, when my wife is sucking his cock, i would be licking his balls. or i do fucklicking.

he opened his legs wider to allow me more access to his balls and what i usually like to do is put his balls in my mouth. then i began masturbating him.
i completely forgot about the video. i then asked him to sit on the sofa and watch the vid while i continued on his cock.

it went on like that, sucking his fat cock, licking the head, masturbating him and then licking his balls and putting both in my mouth, until he said he was cumming.

i stuck my tongue out and soon enough, he stood up and he came on my tongue. then he pushed it into my throat and shot some more.

it was very nice. and i swallowed all of it and continued licking every bit of it off his cock. very enjoyable. we rested a bit, still watching the vids and 10 minutes later, he arose from the couch stepped up to me and asked me to lick his balls. without hesitation, i did. as i was doing that i could see his cock rise. at full mast, i swallowed his cock and masturbating him until he came again in my mouth.

i returned back to work and came back again for dinner and adjourned to his room for more fun. i think he came 3 times that night b4 i left.

dan

Reactions: sissyjenny
True based on our ball park guess, I figure he fucked my ass 260 time between 8th grade and 12 when I left for college! He must have pumped gallons of cum in my ass since he always fucked me bareback!

• Love
Reactions: noway
Any other cock suckers been pimped out by an aggressive Don?

Reactions: fredanddaisy
Rockford said:
True based on our ball park guess, I figure he fucked my ass 260 time between 8th grade and 12 when I left for college! He must have pumped gallons of cum in my ass since he always fucked me bareback!
Sounds familiar.

Rockford said:
My older brother let all of his friends fuck me

Reactions: blkallover and sissyjenny
Growing up, I had a cousin who turned out to be gay later in life.
There were a handful of occasions my Mom would babysit all 3 boy cousins, myself, and my brother, at their house, and it would typically be several days to a week at a time.
We had to sleep double in their bed, and I got the middle boy (gay cousin). He liked to 'molest' me in the middle of the night. I would wake up to him touching me, or rubbing my butt. The next night he would do the same, but he would have his hands inside my pj's. The next night, e would pull my pj's down and rub his little dick on my butt. And so forth and so on....
We never sucked or fucked. We were around 7-8-9 years old, and I had no idea what we were doing. I knew it was fun, and would enjoy the sensation of becoming hard (and making his hard!), but I didn't know about sex then, really.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, sissyjenny and noway
Nazareth said:
Growing up, I had a cousin who turned out to be gay later in life.
There were a handful of occasions my Mom would babysit all 3 boy cousins, myself, and my brother, at their house, and it would typically be several days to a week at a time.
We had to sleep double in their bed, and I got the middle boy (gay cousin). He liked to 'molest' me in the middle of the night. I would wake up to him touching me, or rubbing my butt. The next night he would do the same, but he would have his hands inside my pj's. The next night, e would pull my pj's down and rub his little dick on my butt. And so forth and so on....
We never sucked or fucked. We were around 7-8-9 years old, and I had no idea what we were doing. I knew it was fun, and would enjoy the sensation of becoming hard (and making his hard!), but I didn't know about sex then, really.
But it was a lot of fun.

Reactions: ckc
Rockford said:
Yes I was. I was a married cock sucker sucking dicks on the down low at glory holes. On day I met a guy was a Dom. I sucked him off and he fucked my ass but then he started taking me to adult book store with booths and would pump me out to the guys that were there to get sucked. It was hot. He would walk me up to a guy and asked “ would you like this guy to suck your dick?” Most said yes and the three if up would go into a booth. I would get on my knees and suck the guy while my Dom woulask him questions like “ is he sucking you good?

Reactions: ckc, MarriedBiWannabe and 2wheel
Rockford said:
Yes I was. I was a married cock sucker sucking dicks on the down low at glory holes. On day I met a guy was a Dom. I sucked him off and he fucked my ass but then he started taking me to adult book store with booths and would pump me out to the guys that were there to get sucked. It was hot. He would walk me up to a guy and asked “ would you like this guy to suck your dick?” Most said yes and the three if up would go into a booth. I would get on my knees and suck the guy while my Dom woulask him questions like “ is he sucking you good?
I do that with young hitch hikers, it is win win, for sure, my wife loves it

Reactions: ckc
I myself am addicted to sucking cock, since my very 1st cock a few years ago!

Reactions: natasnaikul
I’m going
avidcocklover said:
I myself am addicted to sucking cock, since my very 1st cock a few years ago!
happened to me too!

Reactions: fredanddaisy and avidcocklover