• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cock-sucker v Cuckold.

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2008
Now I’m back living close to my old home town I’ve experienced meeting a few guys in public whose cocks I sucked back when I was a teenager. Most of these cock suckings were one way where I’d sucked the guy and then he either shut up shop or admitted he wasn’t into sucking cocks but enjoyed a guy sucking him off and I was happy with that.
The feelings on meeting these guys so many years later and wondering if he’s remembering me sucking his cock is exactly the same as meeting a man who I know has cuckolded me in the past all the more so when he knows I know he has fucked my wife.
Has any other bisexual cuckolds on the forum had the same feelings on meeting a guy you had a bisexual experience with compared to men who have cuckolded you?

Attachments

• cocksucker.jpg
    cocksucker.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 948
  • 1940164942.jpg
    1940164942.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,037
I would do something like the guy in the 2nd pic, if there was woman & men involved. But just sucking a cock like what you do/did............. a big NO :mad: for me.

Reactions: arabcuck
To each our own

geordiekev said:
I would do something like the guy in the 2nd pic, if there was woman & men involved. But just sucking a cock like what you do/did............. a big NO :mad: for me.

Indeed different cuckolds react in different ways to being offered a cock to suck.

geordiekev said:

same here too

.And used by an older man. she's my darling, my finance, my love. But I love the idea of her being completely owned, controlled and abused by an older man. In my fantasy she would dress however he made her and would visit him to serve him as her master. He would tell me what he thinks of her, how he will own her and there's nothing I can do about it.

She would dress in lingerie he has give her when she's at home too, always wear short skirts, high heels and stockings because he has told her too. He would come round to our house and use her at will.

She's 28. Is that an age many older men still view as young? What do older men think of 28yr old wives and girlfriends? Is 28 still a nice age to make into a submissive slut? What else would an older man do with the situation I fantasies about?gvertgrt
__________________retgtrytu

lifelong cuck said:
To each our own

Indeed different cuckolds react in different ways to being offered a cock to suck.
I believe that we are all individuals and arrived at where we are as a result of different things. I always considered myself as straight and not a candidate to be a cuckold, however, I am now an active Wittol and watching my wife suck cocks has me thinking about giving it a try.

any cuckold wants to chat leave me post or message or reply to this

xxx said:
any cuckold wants to chat leave me post or message or reply to this
i am available sir. where/when would you like to chat?

lifelong cuck said:
Now I’m back living close to my old home town I’ve experienced meeting a few guys in public whose cocks I sucked back when I was a teenager. Most of these cock suckings were one way where I’d sucked the guy and then he either shut up shop or admitted he wasn’t into sucking cocks but enjoyed a guy sucking him off and I was happy with that.
The feelings on meeting these guys so many years later and wondering if he’s remembering me sucking his cock is exactly the same as meeting a man who I know has cuckolded me in the past all the more so when he knows I know he has fucked my wife.
Has any other bisexual cuckolds on the forum had the same feelings on meeting a guy you had a bisexual experience with compared to men who have cuckolded you?
I think it is so hot, either way!

willobey said:
are u online now if u are drop me message or lets chat online on skype or yahoo or here if u like

willobey said:

would love to chat and train you as a cuck as well. PM me

I am wanting to try sucking cock. Having little luck so far

zhengwei0 said:
She's 28. Is that an age many older men still view as young?
Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread