Clothing for Black Cock Sluts

• Thread starterWhammer
  • Start date
Funny

I like the lifestyle and all, but I would have to punch a cuckold in the face for wearing that out in town. Hot to see a woman wear it though.

I bought my wife one of the Black Cock Slut T-shirts.
It arrived yesterday and I placed it under her pillow.
When we went to bed last night she adjusted her pillow and found the shirt.
"What's this?", she said.
Then she burst out laughing.

She looked at it and said, "I love it! I absolutely love it!!!"
She then put it on. The material was stretched tight over her big tits.
We climbed into bed and she climbed onto my hard cock. I gave her a good hard fucking and then said- I think you need to live up to what it says on that shirt.
She laughed and said: I think so.
I asked her if she wanted some Nigger cock and she just moaned.

I then got out the black Rambone dildo and put her on her back. I slowly eased the monster cock into her and split her white pussy open.
She had her legs up in the air and I fucked her good and hard with the black dildo.
I kept making her beg for Nigger cock and she moaned and groaned for more Nigger cock.
Then I took it out and fucked her some more. I fucked her for 5 minutes and then took the black dildo and fucked her with it some more.

After another 5 minutes of that I took it out and I entered her again. I was on top of her fucking her hard and holding her head tight to my shoulder- fucking her like a real black cock slut. With every stroke she kept pace by saying - Black Cock Slut! The she began to alternate by saying- Black Cock Slut! White Cock Slut!
A few minutes later I shot a huge load deep inside of her.

The shirt has already paid for itself! :)

White cock slut sounds sooo lame...

Love that! I'm totally getting my gf the BBD teddy bear. Gotta also get the cuck boxers.

I liked the pink "never going back" and could wear that anywhere I went. The Bulls I wished to impress would know what it meant.