• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Closet Cuckold

• Thread starterredback
  • Start date

redback

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2013
This has bugged me for a few years so I thought I would throw it out here and see what you people think.
I'm an Australian truck driver living in Brisbane. In 1997 I was driving a b/double servicing all of Australia. In my travels I have made a lot of friends, some of whom have become good friends. One such was E. He worked for the same company driving a single servicing Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. He lived in Adelaide. Es wife, S, would often travel with him and we became good friends as well. Whenever the 3 of us were held somewhere we would go out to diner and drinks. S and I became quite close, having long conversations and phoning and texting each other.
E was ok with our friendship, he seemed more worried that S was annoying me than he was about about us being friends.
S got a job at a truckstop in Adelaide so she stopped going on trips with E. Whenever I was held in Adelaide I would see her at the truck stop. She would come out to my truck for a chat after work. Then new year 2000 I asked for a kiss. Well it wasn't a peck on the cheek. After that the kiss became a common part of our chats. Id park somewhere else, more quiet for discretion, and she would meet me on her way home after work. In 2001 we became lovers.
Now I dont have a problem with screwing someones wife. Iv had a few and a couple of blokes have had mine, although E wasn't one of them. But S was the wife of my best mate and I did feel guilty about that. Guilt or not, the affair continued until the truck stop stopped being a truck stop and S was laid off. She then started traveling with E again and I thought that was the end of our affair.
Then one day we were both in Brisbane, I was loading for Alice Springs and then on to Adelaide and E was loading for Adelaide. S came over and told me to take a break and join them for a coffee as E had a request to ask me.
Well what he asked sat me on my ass. S had never been to Central Australia and would I mind if she went for a trip with me. Alice Springs is a 3 day drive from Brisbane and Adelaide is a further day and a half. E was asking me to take his wife on a 4 day trip in a truck with only one bed. Of course I agreed.
S told me later that after E picked her up from that trip he was very amorous, wanting sex as soon as they got home. She felt guilty as we had had unprotected sex 2 hrs earlier.
A couple of years later I was put into a road train just servicing Adelaide and Darwin when E once again asked if S could go for a trip with me. Darwin return is a 7 day trip.
Twice E asked me to take his wife on long trips knowing we would be in a confined environment for long period in a truck with only one bed. He had to have known that we would be ****** to do things in close proximity to each other like dressing and undressing and that with only 1 bed we would probably share it.
Whenever E and I talked the subject of where S slept never came up. We remained good friends. S said she never told him we were lovers and he never asked but was fairly sure he suspected we were.
E was killed in an accident 6 years ago, S has moved to Victoria to be close to her family so we didn't see much of each other anymore but we still stay in touch. We recently had a weekend away together.
Now my delemer.
Was E a closet cuckold?
Was it something he secretly desired but could never talk about?
Your feedback will be appreciated.
Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
I doubt there will ever be a way you can verify 100%, but I would at least say it's more likely that he was.
The clincher, in my opinion, is him sending his wife on trips with you. I don't know of anyone who would put their wife in these situations and not consider the possibility of extramarital sex. The fact that he did it more than once indicates (to me) that he was encouraging it.

I agree it's a bit strange the subject never came up between you two, given the deep friendship. Likewise, it's possible his wife could've been supplying him the details, but I would also think you and her would've discussed it at some point. But neither of these can negate the fact that it actually happened.

I agree Nazareth, I'm pretty sure he knew and I think he liked having a hotwife or he wouldn't have allowed her to come on those trips.
S and I have talked about whether he knew but have never talked about whether he liked it or not if he did know. I don't think he was 100% sure but he had to have suspected.
The subject of "hotwife" and "cuckolding" is still a taboo subject in general. Its only sites like this that openly talk about it so I don't think its that strange that he didn't raise the subject with me. Societies expectations and upbringing can be hard to break . I feel he did like it but couldn't bring himself t raise the subject with me or his wife. I don't think S was supplying details because we never hooked up if he was in town. We only ever met when he was away.

Anyway Id like to hear what others think and if you had a similar experience.

Maybe similar....
My first wife, 18 at the time, took a trip with her truck driver "cousin" that lasted about a week.
I had only met the guy once before, and to this day have no idea if he was indeed a cousin, or just somebody that knew her, maybe through family. In any case, he was several years older than us. I'd guess he was close to 10 years older.
She never would admit that they fucked, but she did tell me he made her do all sorts of naughty things; flashing and riding naked in his truck, dressing in short shorts and halter tops at truck stops among them.
She was gone somewhere around 5-6 days, as best I can recall. It was originally planned as a 3-4 day max trip, but got carried over for some reason or another. He was going to drop her back off, but sent her home on the bus instead. This was after arriving at his house and supposedly meeting his wife, who was none too pleased he had this young, hot to trot girl riding with him.

Saraha said:
If she did those naughty things, then she would definitely been nude for him as often as he wanted her to. :)

Ahhh Saraha, that is every mans dream, to have a woman who is nude for him as often as he wants.....lol

On the trip I mentioned earlier S was naked for me some of the time while driving but she was uncomfortable with someone else seeing her so it was usually only when we stopped and closed the curtains.
There was another lady however. Mrs C asked me if she could accompany me on a trip to Darwin as she had never been there or seen the middle of Australia. I said she was welcome as long as she abided by the dress rules for ladies in my truck. She asked what they were and I said "Not Much"...lol
I picked her up from the airport in Adelaide. Did a few things and started our trip. 5 minutes after hitting the highway north she was naked. Except for a fuel stop and a delivery she remained naked all the way to Darwin. She didn't get dressed until we were less than 5 minutes from my depot in Darwin. And on the return leg she repeated it so basicly I had a naked lady sitting beside me for a whole week. Damn I enjoyed that trip.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies

Users who are viewing this thread