• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cleaning her up - whats it like?

• Thread starterhmmmm1
  • Start date

hmmmm1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2008
I'm a 19 year old guy and have been thinking of cleaning up my girlfriend after her and a hung friend have sex, I jerk off to it alot but having found this place, I'd love to hear details about what its actually like for you to do it, I've tried doing it after I come but I never enjoy it so soon after sex. I figure it would be different afterwards?

hi there

first eating your own cum is not that much nice but.....inviting a well built black stud to fuck her on your own bed...then you help her enjoying it....after that cleaning that hot and fresh cream from her pussy will make you horny and hot

gara try it and your sluty gf must be blacked ASAP

you have to check the Video Post section in this forum...and be sure those videos will drive you crazy about cuckoldry

Hi: it is the most wonderful aphrodesiac, whether you eat your own sexseed out of her, OR another's guys cumwad, it is such a huge turnon! I get rock hard over and over so much that I become multi-orgasmic and can go all night long, about once every hour!
I have afree yahoo group dedicated to creampie lovers, it has over 10,000 members so far: Yahoo! Groups it is for real time hookups & fun!

The drop in sexual desire after orgasm is natural. Its called "post coital depression" and it happens to most men, though am sure it varies in severity as some claim to not experience it at all.
But, cleaning up a cum filled pussy is quite erotic. Getting to it when it's yours is just a bit more difficult if you neeed to overcome the loss of desire. Getting "your turn" after someone else has "filled" your wife or gf solves that problem. But restoring your level of arousal in a short time after sex can work too. And getting your partner to assist in your quest is even more helpful.

Awesome!

I have never been able to eat my own cum out of my wife. After I cum I loose the desire. I always make sure that I don't cum until the other guy(s) is finished fucking my wife. I can suck other guy's cum out of my wife all night (and I have) as long as I don't cum.

Sliding your tongue into a just-fucked pussy that is leaking cum is awesome. Knowing that some other guy just had his hard cock pumping in and out of those puffy cunt lips and that he just emptied his balls into your wife is very erotic. Every guy tastes different but the taste of the cum is not the erotic part.

I like to lick a guys cum out of my wife right after he pulls his cock out of her. Doing this has always caused the guy to get hard again immediately.

Rob

the loss of desire after orgasm is tough to overcome. My successes have involved resting for 10-15 minutes ...and keeping her in bed ...which is tough. Though including sex games can allow this to be made easier.
But indeed, there's nothing else quite like sliding your tongue into the hot gooey lips of her pussy. Though sliding your hard cock into a hot cum filled pussy is also quite a treat.

love the sound of this - who's up for a bit of mutual cum cleaning?

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe it or not, my high-school girlfriend got me used to eating my own cum from her pussy way back when - over 30 years ago now.

All the women who I did bare were all surprised that I would go down on them after I'd cum in them - but their surprise turned to pleasure as they saw I was really into it. My wife is the same. And the few times she's come home wet from her lovers, she knows I'll always be eager to go down on her with someone elses cum in her.

To me - it is just totally hot to spread her pussy lips apart and slip your tongue into her. Feeling how hot, wet and swollen her pussy feels - tasting the unmistakeable tang of fresh cum - totally hot. It is always even nicer if she can reach orgasm while I'm going down on her. When she does, her spasming pussy and muscle contractions usually causes more cum to be squeezed out.

Since my wife has only recently taken on a lover, going down on her makes us feel very close and I can tell how thoroughly satisfied she is by how her pussy feels to my tongue. Tasting her lover in her makes me feel as if I've had more of a part in her pleasure. Plus - to me, knowing another guys cock had exploded in her pussy is just such a turn-on to me.

I woul dnot be able to lick up my own come \even if i did fuck my wife, becasue ifetr i came i woul dlclose the desire to do it ,as others have stated .,and you have discovered.

On the other hand, going down on my wife after someone else has fucked her is fantastic..My wife loves it,and so do I. As Rob said,it; snot about the taste of the other guys come but rathe rknowing anothe rman ha sjust enjoyed he rpussy and pumped his come into her..For me itis expecially exciting becasue I am not allowed to fuck her myself and am kept in chastity so iI also can't jerk off.Ialso love doing it right after the guy comes in her.espicailly if she is suckinghis cock to gethim hard to fuck her again while i'm clleaning her

I had snoballed prior to eating it from a pussy.

Before the wife admitted (but I knew) she was fucking someone else, the first time I truly knew something was going on, her super wet cunt tasted kind of "nutty." I was pretty sure it was cum, really turned me on to know she had bare cock in her just a short time before she offered me her pussy to lick. Turns out he could make her cum by fucking her and I could make her cum be eating her. She wound up with the best of both worlds. And since I live to eat her pussy, I have no objection to her having some cock on the side.

For me, to actually wait for my wife to return home, wondering when she will arrive, wondering if she is "in the act" at that very moment, is incredibly exciting.
To be dressed like a sissy and await her return from her time with a "real man", then to be ordered to lick her clean is mind blowing and makes me feel incredibly submissive, wimpy and unmanly.....which is why she needs a lover.

Its not the taste that is wonderful, its the whole psychology behind the whole situation that does it for me.

Well, I'm a 'one-shot' kinda guy, so I loose the desire quickly after my orgasm. Also, for me, it just doesn't work the same way after I've 'finished' first.

So, what's it like? Well, it's not really about the taste or smell, although I did learn to associate those things with cleaning up, and now it does enhance it. For me, it's about what it represents. My wife has just had sex with another man, and he finished inside her. If I'm present (the best way to clean up of course), then I've also seen the act take place, so cleaning up is a way of extending that experience. It's not something that I can really describe, or at least it justice.

Oh, one more thing about cleanup that I didn't see mentioned, 'eating cum is gay'. I'm not saying that of course, but a lot of guys will or do say that. A lot of people may also so that cuckolds are bi-sexual, or at least have that tendancy. To all this, I say hog-wash. Forget the labels, and do whatever it is that you want to do. Don't let other people ruin your enjoyment of ANYTHING.

One more thing, cleanup can also include the BULL, afterall he too is a little messy. But of course, that HAS to make me bi-sexual, right? I don't consider myself bi-sexual, but if someone does, so be it.

Have to agree that eating your own cum is a penence! All desire goes once I've shot my load

But to have your wife come home and have you clean her up and give her an orgasm is the horniest thing in the world

If you get the chance, don't miss out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread