• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cindygirl

• Thread startercindyscuck
  • Start date

cindyscuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 8, 2006
My wife (cindygirl on this board and some others). What do you think? She's making me post these to humiliate me, but actually I think her body is hot and I don't mind sharing it with you. She's a nurse is a fairly big hospital here in the south so no faces sorry. Feedback is appreciated and gets more photos. Thanks. :eek:

cidygirl.jpg cidygirl2.jpg

By the way, no that's not me with her. One of her white boyfriends a few months ago. I should be so lucky.

Very nice! She´s a real beuty and thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

Cindy oh Cindy, You must have jelled” here” twice when they gave out the boobs. You got enough to make two guys happy. Nice figure overall. You look better in the nude, as my wife in the most expensive designer outfit. Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures.

cindyscuck said:
By the way, no that's not me with her. One of her white boyfriends a few months ago. I should be so lucky.
Thanks for sharing the pix.. What I wouldn't give to be lubricating your wife and her Bull as he takes her.. That's my favorite btw, to lick Kim's pussy and/or ass and lick her Bull's cock and balls as he is fucking her... every once in a while she has him pull out so I can clean him..

Thanks for the comments. Here's another that I've been allowed to post. This was a couple of months ago. That's our bed by the way. She wouldn't let me wash the comforter afterwards and for a long time all I could smell when I went to bed was pussy and ass. I was in the other room this night listening for every sound that was made.

cidygirl7.jpg

wow! very nice!! thaks for the pics! post more if u are allowed! i wish i was allowed to post pics of my wife!

Very Nice?

Vey nice? She is totally gorgeous. And so comfortable with their lifestyle waiting to have her black lover's big endowment pleasure her. I would like to be jealous but I couldn't grudge her that. Wonderful!

She is a very, lovely lady!!!

Cindygirl Your Fucking Hot

You can be my nurse anytime you wish. Thanks for the hot photos. May we Please have more? Close up after getting fucked by bbc with fresh load of cum? How much do you enjoy fucking black men? Have Fun!!!!! okdeacon

Your Cindy is a very special slut. Beautiful, wonderful breasts and enthusiasm. I'm so jealous! SissyW

Very hot but I could never sit in the other room I live to see my wife getting fucked

Users who are viewing this thread