• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Christmas Humiliation

• Thread starterSmallDick4Laughs
  • Start date
S

SmallDick4Laughs

My wife had been wanting to humiliate me . . . I think she found a good way. She has been seeing this stud guy for about three months now... I always go along with whatever the plan is for me. That can be preparing a nice dinner for them at home - getting her dressed, top to bottom - shaving her pussy so it will be smooth for him ( never would do that for me - oh well ) . . . I have taken them out for the evening - waiting in the car down the street for them to go out to dinner and drinks - picking them up when they were ready to go home. ( fucking like rabbits in the back seat on the way home while I drove them the long way home.... ) Anyway - I do OK as far as the job and finances go - not a lot left over, it seems - but don't hurt for the things me and the family needs... Knowing I have excellent credit and look after it carefully, she decided she would go and get her bull a nice Christmas present. So - she went to do some shopping . . .

She knew all his sizes - she went to some nice stores in the area - applied for some credit cards, etc for the shopping trip. I knew she was going out - I got the call that new accounts were being applied for, etc - I told them it was OK. She got him a nice Brooks Brothers suit ( it was $1000 - on sale for $650, thankfully ) - nice shirt - beautiful tie - sexy underwear - nice shoes - cologne - everything one could need . . . AND - a complete outfit for herself - nice hott black dress - new shoes - jewlery - under things - ALL of it . . . Laid it all out on our bed. When I got home, she called me up to our bedroom - there all of it was. It was over $1500 for all of it. I nearly had a stroke, but said nothing - " Nice" , I said...

This was on Tuesday - informs me that he is coming to town on late Saturday afternoon and the two of them are going out to a local, expensive ( famous ) steak house for an evening on the town . . . reservations are at 8pm. Informed that he will be coming to our house and will shower, etc - and when he gets out of the shower, all his things will be laid out for him to dress in . . . She tells me that I am to clean her car as they will be taking it to dinner . . . AND . . . while they are out, I am to wash and wax and totally clean his car . . . This steak house visit, with some nice wine, etc will probably be around $300. They will be coming home - and there should be some wine and drinks available in the bedroom for them...

We have lived in this town a long long time - know lots of people - I am sure someone will see them while they are out . . . she said she can handle it - will tell them it is a former co-worker or family or something, should anyone see her...

AND - tells me what I am to have for Sunday brunch ( around 10 AM or so ) - oh - and . . . I am to fill the tank on his car with premium gas also - she told him to come in on fumes... This visit / Christmas present will probably cost me $2000 or so - I will probably be working some overtime to pay for it all . . . she said she and the bull were worth it. Oh - I did get a small present also - a little package was on the bed for me - a pair of pink panties for me to have on when they get back from dinner.

I guess there are more than one way to humiliate someone. . . this one is tough - but - at the same time, I love it... Maybe after he leaves on Sunday around noon, I will get to eat her cum filled pussy - that will be my reward. Then, wash and change the sheets and clean up the bedroom... :p

U deserve to eat his cum from her pussy and lick and clean his cock if he wants it and she tells him 2. U KNOW u want this deep down . . to clean and serve them both.

Users who are viewing this thread