Choose your slut!

• Thread startermybride
  • Start date

If you could only choose one of these horny sluts who would you really choose to fuck

• Danielle: I like the look of that big sluty girl! Should be a fun fuck.

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Allyson: The little slut will be fun! I would love to have that to fuck.

Votes: 42 85.7%

• Total voters

mybride

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2009
Let's hear it! Why take the one you picked and what are you planning on using her for?

I'd use the two fatties for toilets if they are two diff people they look alike very ugly very fat white toilets, The little one witht he toungue out is most definitely a freak... on her legal brithday where Im from I'd sit over her and tell her to make that face she's making in the picture while I rub my reddish black nutsac over her tastey looking toungue which I would sure to taste whlile I invade her mouth with my tounge kissing. She's a cutie looks like a smart ass in need of an attitude adjustment i got just the right hardwood staff to part her red sea no what im saying pops. She is defiinitely tastey so Id have to eat her form the inside out ifrst proly foot fuck and spank her twat some too thats all I got introduce us mannn

I would choose Danielle, because while she is quite sexy in full figured way, it is the attitude exhibited in her eyes and actions. I feel she would be a most willing partner, and I would treat her with respect.

Looks like allyson is winning!

well Is ally going to take it? Danielle not doing too hot. tell me what your going to do with your pic?

Got to give credit to a girl who looks at the Eiffel Tower and says "Now that's what I CALL a Dildo" :D