china.hot.wife.——Do you want fuck?!

• Thread starterchina.hot.wife
  • Start date

china.hot.wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2012
:D:D:DI'm from China, My English is not very good, but it's nice to meet you.
My wife is a beautiful Chinese woman, 168cm tall, dark hair, long legs.Her 24 - year-old career was a stewardess.
I liked her in various styles and color stockings and high heels, I would like to find someone to have sex with her, let her enjoy sexual freedom.

1203091216a6d1b417efbd4e29.jpg 9e2b906fgw1ds32ufdhpxj_??.jpg ???01.jpg 120413093767149ad1dcd25b7a.jpg ???02.jpg

Reactions: leonm, totokontrol and desperado2009
my ICQ:CHN-Cuckolds

Hot!

china.hot.wife said:
My wife is a beautiful Chinese woman, 168cm tall, dark hair, long legs.Her 24 - year-old career was a stewardess.
I liked her in various styles and color stockings and high heels, I would like to find someone to have sex with her, let her enjoy sexual freedom.

She's very HOT!

I like that long brunette hair and tight ass. I'd ride that pussy for a while. I bet she is an anal virgin. I'd like to work my cock up her ass real slow and deep so she could enjoy sexual freedom.

You got any pics of her in garters and stockings? Take some shots of her arching her back real nice but remove the panties. We wanna see that tight Chinese pussy.

Amazing, sexy woman. Do you ever travel to North America? I'd assume with a wife like that you're either rich or very lucky!

Wow!!!! I would love to swap wives with you for the night and return yours well used!

Rodney1 said:
I like that long brunette hair and tight ass. I'd ride that pussy for a while. I bet she is an anal virgin. I'd like to work my cock up her ass real slow and deep so she could enjoy sexual freedom.

You got any pics of her in garters and stockings? Take some shots of her arching her back real nice but remove the panties. We wanna see that tight Chinese pussy.

Why do you prefer the fuck anal about? In our China, hardly anal!

She just made me cum!

Take a picture of her facing front. Just want to see what her breasts look like

^ Agreed. Why not let a real man fuck her tight little ass and show you how and why it is done. When you see the satisfied look on her face then all your questions will be answered - I'd go balls deep up that ass. Balls-fucking-deep.

Rodney1 said:
^ Agreed. Why not let a real man fuck her tight little ass and show you how and why it is done. When you see the satisfied look on her face then all your questions will be answered - I'd go balls deep up that ass. Balls-fucking-deep.

You definitely sound like you are a bull. Wouldn't mind you going balls deep in my oriental slut of a wife!

dont get me wrong, but 5 pics, 5 different hair styles, 4-5 different floors, 5 different resolutions, 1 with a tat ?!?!

but def hot..

edit: ur from china and u use icq ?? not sure how famous icq is, but i only knew it from germany etc. (aol user, teens, russians...), china should be more into QQ or im wrong ?!

WOW your wife is a very sexy slut i loved it

Your wife is very sexy. I love chinese women.

Different girls in different photos. Some has website stamps on them.

mooman said:
Different girls in different photos. Some has website stamps on them.

mooman is an ex detective with the LAPD...:D

she is fucking hot, like to see more of her

upload more pictures man, everybody dreaming about your wife

love china girls...

china.hot.wife said:

Hi, love to know more from you... I was in China a few times and loooove asian girls... ;)