• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chicago - what clubs downtown?

• Thread starternewcouple75
  • Start date

newcouple75

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2007
Wife wants to know a good club of lounge in downtown chicago to meet bulls. Dance clubs or lounges or hotel lounges near watertower place would be best.

Excalibur has always been a place where black men can pick up horny suburban wives. I wouldn't consider it the coolest, most trendiest place, but it's been there for years and a ton of fun.

In it's hay day it was a popular spot for some of Chicago's best known atheletes.

Clubs

Hi try the Paridise Night Clb in Oak Brook, Illinois my wife and I always go there when she needs some BBC lots of nice black men. The club is up scale and not thugs age group are 35 and up also lots of white couples looking for black men. It's a dance club.

My wife is Asian and she is going to Club Lucky in Chicago, December 10th, Wednesday afternoon and early evening. She is 47, slim and good looking. I guess we will find out if it's truly Club Lucky... I'll let you all know.

IR clubs

We have had luck finding BBC for her at Wild Hare Reggae club on Clark. Also Exedus across street. Very mixed crowd, great music.

Last edited by a moderator:
chicago clubs

Wife and I would like to know pickup clubs/lounges in chitown area, we will visit
after new yrs. Post's above let us hear about your reviews. thx

The Paradise Night Club in Oak Brook Illinois is the place where white couples and white women go to pick up nice classy Black Men (BBC)

Users who are viewing this thread