• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Caught my wife grinding away...

• Thread starterHoyt
  • Start date

Hoyt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
The other night my wife and I were having a quiet night at home.

We had been mixing a few drinks and winding down from the work week, chatting and watching cable and saw that a decent movie was coming on in about an hour.

She commented about wanting to see the flick and asked that I mix her a a good one...said she was gonna go get a bath and would sip on it there.

Fourty-five mins or so she came back in wearing a new outfit. The panties are actually a thong. Hell Yeah...time to party, I thought.

***** posing (301 x 600).jpg

Reactions: Geglu
Anyway...after parading around in front of me for a few mins (at my demand)..she waved her empty glass at me and said that she'd like another.

I complied...not believing my luck (she rarely drinks...but get's horny as all hell when she does...making me wish I could fuck for hours without nutting).

I came back in the room with her new drink (and mine, too) and she had the remote in hand watching bull riding (of all things). I sat down and commented that she was gonna miss her movie. She waved her hand at me...as if to say, "who cares about the movie" and then said, "Oh yeah...the movie...I got distracted by this". I had a suspicion that she really wanted to watch the denum and dust clad warriors hump it out some more.

I snapped another picture of her commenting while doing so how hot she was looking. Told her I was gonna take a quick shower and be right back. She mumbled out a distracted okay and waved.

Attachments

• watching bull riding(298 x 264).jpg
    watching bull riding(298 x 264).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 935
After the quick shower, I started back and heard something before entering the den. I peeked around the corner and saw she was laying back on the sofa and grinding out with her rabbit. Her head was turned toward the television (bull riding still on) and her eyes were closed. This was a rare sighting. (I have only seen her use this toy once before...I walked in on her on evening..she was embarased...I was turned on).

I watched privately for a few more minutes. The rabitt must have come down when she did in her sexy outfit.

She was working the thing in and out slowly...with the shaft part gyrating. She stopped, it appeared, before orgasm.

She pulled it out, hid in behind the sofa cusion and pulled her thong back into postion and resumed drinking and watching the movie.

I made a little noise and entered the room. She grinned at me and held her arms open for a kiss. It was a damn good one...sloppy as hell with lots of toungue. I knew that she wanted nothing more than a good hard fucking...no love making...just some raw fucking.

I decided at this point to have a little fun of my own. I know that in addition to making her horny as hell...liquor is like truth serum on her.

I took a pic while retrieving her glass.

Attachments

• left her to go get a shower (600 x 206).jpg
    left her to go get a shower (600 x 206).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,145
Mixed another for each of us and returned to the sofa.

I spent a good bit of time enjoying her uncomfort. I knew she was horny and sopping wet (I heard that when she was gyrating her rabbit).

Anyway I watched her laying there...enjoying the view and listening to her tipsy / horny comments about the stuff on t.v.

Attachments

• web6 (600 x 466).jpg
    web6 (600 x 466).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 744
I left it on a country music video channel and some male group was performing live. Her full and I mean full attention was on the screen. She was getting turned on again but trying to hide the reason...I could tell.

I started rubbing her calf muscles and then began licking them...the girl has got some great legs.

I spread her legs open and propped on up on the back of the sofa. I then slowly...painfully slowly licked her inner thigh but before I began, I brushed my hand accross her right thigh, settled on her groin and then her left thigh. The crotch of her thongs were absolutely soaked. She must have been grinding that rabbit for the entire time I was in the shower.

I didn't comment, cause I didn't want to let on that I knew.

Attachments

• web7 (600 x 189).jpg
    web7 (600 x 189).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 563
"I wish my tongue was 9 inches long," I joked with her as I worked my way up her thigh...evidently too slowly.

"Here...let's use this", she slurred while pulling her rabbit out from it's hidind spot.

"Okay...let me see you use it like you want too." I told her.

"No....I might cum....are you sure you don't mind". I laughed like hell and assured her that she'd be coming a lot that night...no point in waiting.

She didn't hesitate to pull her sopping wet thong to the side and began giving me an awesome show.

Attachments

• ***** grinding (419 x 600).jpg
    ***** grinding (419 x 600).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 770
Last edited by a moderator:
She worked it just like she had been doing before when I peeked in on her only she began stroking it a lot deeper and faster.

She was getting into it...ass gyrating into the sofa....legs rolling slightly side to side as she began actually fucking herself with this toy. All I could do was watch the scene unfold.

I could hear her breathing change and she began really groaning as her working became actual thrusts. The wet and sloppy sound was awesome.

She suddenly stopped with her legs locked straight out across my lap. I could feel the tension in her leg muscles. Through gritted teeth she ordered me to pull her panties over and hold them there. She used both hands on that rabbit to change it over to full clit vibrate. It sounded like a r/c plane taking off.

She clenched down hard as the tension built. She came for what seemed like minutes. When she finished I was speechless.

Attachments

• ***** grinding5 (507 x 483).jpg
    ***** grinding5 (507 x 483).jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 446
It was a blur after that.

I remember diving on her and licking that wet pussy until I couldn't stand it anymore.

We fucked.

She then sucked me back hard again...something that we rarely have done and then fucked again, this time doggie style. I wrapped her top around her waist and pulled her back into me like I was riding her.

Becuase I had nutted before, I was able to keep the bronco ride fuck going. I don't ever remember hearing her cum loudder or harder. It was a brute, hard core fuck that left us drained.

I rolled off onto the floor and simply admired her propped on the sofa with her ass up in the air, sway backed. Her top (my rope) still laying across her back.

We eventually got back to our drunken feet and made our way to the bed.

I did get one final pic of her tidying up what was a soaked mess.

Attachments

• ***** and pissing (306 x 600).jpg
    ***** and pissing (306 x 600).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,296
wonderful

Really enjoyed the story and pictures. I got off on her sitting down on the toilet.
Great tits.

Thanks.

I'm mighty proud of her.

You should be very very proud of her,shes hot for any age.

Hoyt said:

I remember diving on her and licking that wet pussy until I couldn't stand it anymore.

We fucked.

She then sucked me back hard again...something that we rarely have done and then fucked again, this time doggie style. I wrapped her top around her waist and pulled her back into me like I was riding her.

Becuase I had nutted before, I was able to keep the bronco ride fuck going. I don't ever remember hearing her cum loudder or harder. It was a brute, hard core fuck that left us drained.

I rolled off onto the floor and simply admired her propped on the sofa with her ass up in the air, sway backed. Her top (my rope) still laying across her back.

horny picture

Hoyt said:

We fucked.

Very hot pic! Best yet of yours.

Users who are viewing this thread