• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cant Help Myself

• Thread starternimrod
  • Start date

nimrod

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2007
I masturbate all the time. Often just by squeezing my dick through my pants. I'm just in a constant state of arousal, and I think my mind is getting weak.

My wife just laughs at me. She won't put the CB-3000 on me because she likes to see me this way. Says she likes to see the stupid look on my face when I start thinking about one of her bulls fucking her.

She has been chatting with three new ones and I know they will all eventually fuck her. That will make eight active bulls. I'm expected to watch and I do love to watch, but she's the one pulling the strings.

I just wonder if it's the same for any other cucks. Are you addicted? Can you help yourself, or are you your wife's puppet?

You're Absolutely Normal

nimrod said:
I masturbate all the time. Often just by squeezing my dick through my pants. I'm just in a constant state of arousal, and I think my mind is getting weak.

My wife just laughs at me. She won't put the CB-3000 on me because she likes to see me this way. Says she likes to see the stupid look on my face when I start thinking about one of her bulls fucking her.

She has been chatting with three new ones and I know they will all eventually fuck her. That will make eight active bulls. I'm expected to watch and I do love to watch, but she's the one pulling the strings.

I just wonder if it's the same for any other cucks. Are you addicted? Can you help yourself, or are you your wife's puppet?

Yes, we all are...haven't you noticed?

I don't see masturbation as an addiction. I see it, rather, as one of life's absolute necessities. I am convinced that all men, at least, masturbate much more than they will admit.

And, masturbation is good for a man's health. It will keep his prostate from becoming hardened, which could lead to cancer. Also, the release of endorphins through orgasm and ejaculation is good for the health.

Don't feel guilty or worried about your masturbation. And don't think that it will make you "feeble-minded". That is an old tale which has no evidence. The word from here is "Keep jacking!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimrod,

nimrod said:
I masturbate all the time. Often just by squeezing my dick through my pants. I'm just in a constant state of arousal....

That's because you're intensely turned on by your highly-sexual wife taking multiple lovers and fucking them in front of you, and by her dominance of you.

nimrod said:
....and I think my mind is getting weak.

Hey, don't worry about it. Note the following, from Susan Gower's article:

".... Finally, the crowning pinnacle of a woman’s sexual superiority is her ability to have a multiple orgasm and full body orgasmic experiences."

"Men, on the other hand, are far simpler sexually. Stimulate their glans (the little patch of skin at the front of the penis just below it’s head) and they ejaculate. Furthermore, men can get nearly the same level of satisfaction from masturbating as they do completing a sex act with a woman. For women, masturbation will give them only temporary relief. Women need to have sex with a partner to be fully satisfied, especially psychologically."

Masturbation is completely natural, so continue beating your weenie with abandon. You should especially do so because it amuses your sexy dominant wife. Helplessly ejaculating into your pants is a very good form of entertainment for her and humiliation for you. It won't cause you to grow hair on your palms, nor become insane.

Have you considered suggesting to your wife that perhaps she would find it amusing to order you, from time to time, to take off your cloths and masturbate lying on your back at her feet, while she, fully clothed, sits in her easy chair, enjoys a cup of her preferred drink, and looks down at you, occasionally making dismissive remarks about (say) the size of your weenie?

nimrod said:

It sounds like your wife understands you well.

nimrod said:

It's *very* impressive that your wife is fucking 5 lovers and will soon be fucking 8. I'm impressed by her erotic talents. Very impressed.

Best regards to both of you—

Custer

Custer Laststand said:
It's *very* impressive that your wife is fucking 5 lovers and will soon be fucking 8. I'm impressed by her erotic talents. Very impressed.
Custer

Men have come and gone, but the ones that come back for more and gain regular access to her pussy count in the number 5. Time will tell if the next three meet that goal or if she goes searching for more cock.

Oh yes, she has had me undress and jack off as a warm-up show for her and a couple of her bulls. I'm not all that small, as some cucks claim, but I do what she says.

nimrod said:
Oh yes, [my wofe] has had me undress and jack off as a warm-up show for her and a couple of her bulls. I'm not all that small, as some cucks claim, but I do what she says.

Very good....

I also constantly jack off and squeeze and play with myself while driving. I just get to thinking about all of those big cocks in her and me sucking them clean. She loves big cock and mine is small. But this way she is happy. And so am I .

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread