• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can't Concentrate

• Thread starteradacpl
  • Start date

adacpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2006
Mid North Coast NSW
Hi all..Sitting here at my desk trying to work, locked in a cb3000 while my wife is in Newcaslte (2 hours drive from here) with her younger lover. I havent heard from her since she sent me a text 3 hours ago to say that she arrived safely and waiting for him to turn up for lunch..I am sitting here with butterflies and so horny i just can't concentrate on anything but just imagining what there doing..
They have been texting each other for the last couple of weeks planing where there going to meet and what hotel there going to get..
She has been with him a couple of times before but it has
always been a threesome with me there but now she wants to spend some time with him alone.He is bigger than me and cums alot so i know when she gets home tonight that she will be sore,well fucked and full of his seed..
She has been denying me her body for 2 weeks now and locked me up 3 days ago.I love the feeling of being in chastity and being denied her body.Before she left this morning she made me lick her pussy and said that i will be cleaning the mess up when she gets home..

Your wife has you on the right track....

Adacpl,

adacpl said:
[I'm] Sitting here at my desk trying to work, locked in a cb3000 while my wife is in Newcaslte (2 hours drive from here) with her younger lover.

Cool.... :cool: and good for your wife.

adacpl said:
I haven't heard from her since she sent me a text 3 hours ago to say that she arrived safely and is waiting for him to turn up for lunch...

That's good — she alleviated any concern you may have had about her safety. It sounds like she's on track.

adacpl said:
I am sitting here with butterflies and so horny I just can't concentrate on anything but imagining what they're doing.

Very good. That's entirely appropriate behavior for you, as your wife's cuckold.

adacpl said:
They have been texting each other for the last couple of weeks planing where they're going to meet and which hotel they should make reservations at.

Excellent! It's very important for your wife to stay in touch with her younger lover, and build up erotic tension as she plans her next tryst with him.

adacpl said:
She has been with him a couple of times before but it has always been a threesome with me there. Now she wants to spend some time with him alone.

Well, that's entirely reasonable. You had to expect that, as your wife's feelings of closeness with her lover increased.

adacpl said:
He is bigger than me and cums a lot....

*Very* good! :D It sounds like your wife scored well in finding him. :p

adacpl said:
.... so I know when she gets home tonight she will be sore, well-fucked and full of his seed.

As any self-respecting married woman should be.... :)

adacpl said:
She has been denying me her body for 2 weeks now and locked me up 3 days ago.

Excellent. Your wife has the right idea...

adacpl said:
I love the feeling of being in chastity and being denied her body.

...and you are responding well to her.

adacpl said:
Before she left this morning she made me lick her pussy and said I will be cleaning the mess up when she gets home.

Ah, yes.... as your cuckoldress, your wife clearly has you on the right track. What is your long-term prognosis regarding her locking you in a chastity device? Is she likely to unlock you when she returns home, or has she declined to say, preferring to keep you in suspense?

Thanks for posting your interesting story, and best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Thanks Custer..Im not sure how long she will keep me locked up she likes keeping me suspense..
I didnt hear from her all afternoon yesterday i even texted her a couple of times but didnt get a reply, i kept looking at the clock and thinking that they would be naked and having sex, its was only later around 4.30 that she did finally text me to say nice lunch great sex on my way home..
When she did get home she walked in with a huge smile on her face she than came up to me and we held each other tightly,i felt her body through her shear dress and could smell him and sex on her,i was so horny and still had butterflies..
I couldnt wait any longer so i started asking her all about her day she said that Steve was a true gentleman and made her very horny.
After they got to the room he held her and started kissing(she loves to kiss) she than went to the bathroom and changed into long boots a mesh top and short tight shear shorts she said when she came out he was so turned on by what she had on his cock was so hard it was popping his buttons,she got on her knees undone his pants pulled out his cock and sucked him..
All of a sudden she stopped telling me her story and said to me that she can feel her pussy leaking that i better start cleaning her so she sat up on the breakfast bench pulled her dress up and spread her legs..Her pussy looked amazing so open so wet so well used i knelt down and lapped up all the juices that where running out..
Sorry have to finish at the moment will continue later if anyone is interested..

are we interested? gee let me think. i just hate stories that end with "if anyone is interested". i'll need to get back to you on that.

Your story is very erotic. Please continue....

Adacpl,

I'm finding it easier to make a decision than Tiedandteased. Your post and followup are both steamy :cool: and interesting :D. Please continue.

—Custer

After i finished cleaning her i asked her was she sore she said that Steve fucked her hard twice yes she was a little tender i than asked her could she unlock me so i could have sex with her she said no!! i asked her how long was she going to deny me she told me for as long as she feels like it,i was so horny i think the cb3000 was going to break..
I poured both of us a glass of wine than she resumed with her story telling me that after she sucked him for awhile she layed on the bed so Steve could take some photos of her.She layed on her stomach spread her legs and pulled her shorts to the side of her pussy and said to him do like what your going to have for the afternoon?He took a couple of shots than reached out and pulled them to the side further,took another shot than went down on her.
She told me it was an awsome feeling that he made her really wet and horny.She said after he made her cum she got up off the bed, dropped her shorts, sat on a chair in front of him, grabbed her rabbit and plunged it into herself, he couldnt believed what she was doing,he stripped off the rest of his clothes and took a couple of more photos.
She told me she was looking at his cock it was so hard and huge that she couldn't wait any longer to feel it in her so she put the rabbit down, stood up, he grabbed her, threw her on the bed and jumped on top of her, brushed his cock up and down her lips and clit than slowly slid it in right to the hilt. She said she can't explain the feeling of what its like for that first moment of penetration but was awsome.
Meanwhile im sitting there listening to what she is telling me unable to relieve myself and very frustrated..
Sorry guys have to go again i will continue soon..maybe i should have put this in the story section

Hm.... sounds like your wife is already beginning to perceive the advantages....

Adacpl,

adacpl said:
After I finished cleaning [my wife] I asked her if she was she sore. She said Steve fucked her hard twice, and yes, she was a little tender.

Excellent! :p Sounds like your wife had a very nice afternoon....

adacpl said:
I than asked her could she unlock me so i could have sex with her. She said no!! I asked her how long was she going to deny me. She told me for as long as she feels like it.

Hm.... sounds like your wife and cuckoldress is already beginning to perceive the advantages (to her) of keeping you in a chastity device :eek:, and is not afraid to say so....

adacpl said:
I was so horny I thought the cb3000 was going to break....

Yes, I would think so :eek:....

adacpl said:
I poured both of us a glass of wine....

Sounds like a good back-up strategy, from your point of view as well as hers.

adacpl said:
....than she resumed her story telling me that after she sucked him for awhile she lay on the bed so Steve could take some photos of her.

Very good! Your wife is not bashful about her sexuality.

adacpl said:
....[He] brushed his cock up and down her lips and clit than slowly slid it in right to the hilt. She said she couldn't explain the feeling of what it's like during that first moment of penetration, but it was awesome.

That's very cool....

adacpl said:
Meanwhile, I'm sitting there listening to what she is telling me, unable to relieve myself and feeling very frustrated....

Yes, I would think so :( ....

adacpl said:
Sorry guys, I have to go again, will continue soon....

Maybe you should begin thinking about negotiating the terms of release from your chastity device. Say, once a week for some period of time in exchange for good performance on housework during the preceding week — your performance, of course, to be graded by your wife...—?

adacpl said:
Maybe I should have put this in the story section.

If this is fiction, that would be the appropriate place for it. If your posts are true, this is the right place for them.

—Custer

Sorry it has taken so long to continue..Yes it is true,have got the pics but cant seem to download them on here..Anyway she told me he grabbed her ankles put them over her shoulders and pounded her hard, she said he drove his big hard cock really deep inside her and made her cum really quick than all of a sudden he said to her that he is so horny that he has to cum than pulled out and cum all over her tits and stomach she said that she has never seen anyone cum so much it was all over her.He got up than and said that he will be right again soon and went and had a shower i asked her did she wipe all his mess up, she said no just left it there and is proberly still dried and there now i asked her can i have a look so she took her dress off but i couldnt see anything on her.

Adacpl,

adacpl said:
Sorry it has taken so long to continue...

Ah.... good to hear from you again.

adacpl said:
.... she told me he grabbed her ankles put them over her shoulders and pounded her hard, she said he drove his big hard cock really deep inside her and made her cum really quick....

That's very cool. Good for your wife. :p

adacpl said:
....than all of a sudden he said to her he is so horny he has to cum, than he pulled out and came all over her tits and stomach. She said she has never seen anyone cum so much; it was all over her.

Excellent! Sounds like a very satisfying performance from your wife's lover. :D

adacpl said:
....I asked her, did she wipe all his mess up? She said no, just left it there; it's probably still dried and there now. I asked her if I could have a look. She took her dress off, but I couldn't see anything on her.

Hm.... but could you taste it?

How are you doing in your chastity device? It's been 15 days since you said your wife required you to begin wearing it (on Oct. 10, according to your initial post). Has she continued to keep you locked up? If so, has she given you any conditions you must fulfill to gain temporary release — say, to jack off or so she can fuck you, if she feels like it?

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread