• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

California Newbie Couple

• Thread startercouplejj
  • Start date

couplejj

ll2222
Beloved Member
May 8, 2013
We're a married couple flirting with the idea of playing with other guys. Wife gets super turned on to the idea, yet is reluctant to take the next step. She's super hot asian milf. We tried AFF but she didnt like it after a few tries. So kinda stuck at this point. Any tips from other guys at this point. piccpl.jpgy64wwyt.JPG
piccpl.jpg y64wwyt.JPG

• Love
Reactions: toolman, VeteranBull and WhiteOnInRice
She IS Super Hot and she is your wife and willing to try other guys...Lucky, Lucky you !!! :) As for AFF one must have a LOT of patience to get past the game players and find the guy they are looking for, but he will be found...in the mean time you can take her out to clubs and have her dress for the occasion...once at the clubs have her flirt and dance with the guys she thinks are cute and sexy, this way she will enjoy their attention and you will eventually figure out the type of guy she goes for then you can do a search on AFF...also write out a good profile (with a photo or 2 of course) that spells out who and what she wants as this should eliminate a lot of those she is not interested in...taking her to clubs, flirting with guys and letting the few guys she finds sexy feel her up a bit should get her use to it as well as her enjoying being the center of their attention :) Good Luck In Your Endeavors...
T.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Nice. Thanks for the awesome tips. Like the whole club idea, fun way to see her interact with guys without the pressure of doing more. Getting her to enjoy me looking at her and her enjoy the touch and attention of other guys. Will do!aff2.JPG

she is unbelievable!!

Hit me up I can help

couplejj said:
We're a married couple flirting with the idea of playing with other guys. Wife gets super turned on to the idea, yet is reluctant to take the next step. She's super hot asian milf. We tried AFF but she didnt like it after a few tries. So kinda stuck at this point. Any tips from other guys at this point.piccpl.jpgy64wwyt.JPG
the 2 pics differ quite some. leg and buttize. just wondering. hot woman - on each pic

Reactions: BobWheeler
mmm that ass is on point!! Where in cali are you from?

Yes take her to a swing club. Wife never liked AFF either. To much expectation and pressure. We went to a swing club just to see had no intention of doing anything. Was so casual and laid-back no pressure environment. Music started, we started dancing and grinding were joined by another guy, we got on like a house on fire. Next thing I know wife is flat on her back, with his cock sticking in her, fucking the shit out of her, she goes into multiple orgasms and he dumps a huge load into her. It was sure bliss. I got to watch and fucked her with his sperm all over my cock and dripping down my balls. We were instantly addicted.

<~~~~California couple in the same situation!!

Hi, mature latino bull from the San Diego area. Couples from the area hmu if you're interested in meeting.

1D2F33B4-DD8B-4785-81FE-022F403E0E56.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread