• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cage reality

• Thread starterMarkandJacqui
  • Start date

MarkandJacqui

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2021
My wife is exited about the possibility of putting me in a cage. This would be a major step and I'm very unsure about it. She has long term lovers but we have never really gone beyond mild teasing. I'd love to hear people's thoughts on it and best ones to use especially the practicality of them whilst working etc.

Reactions: DanW_cuckold, crt and johnmasters
We started me off on a cb6000 rigid plastic but quickly changes to the smaller version as the first allowed too much movement, the smaller wasn’t really tight enough so now we are in the process of getting a holy trainer V4 nano,
This appears much much more restrictive.
My wife has a very active sex life with other men ( though only one currently) we still love each other are perfectly 100 % a ‘normal’ couple , however my wife prefers bulls to satisfy her rather than me, She has been cuckolding me for 5 years but only since March or so have I been caged, this has improved everyone’s sex life, my wife’s , her bulls’ and mine as I am now completely denied ,
I don’t know what else to say but I would be happy to chat to anyone with genuine questions
Go for it Chastity is a life changer

Reactions: Normalwhiteguy, DanW_cuckold and MarkandJacqui
My being caged is essentially a decision between my wife’s bull and my wife NOT my decision, I was a little surprised when she said this is what she wanted and I didn’t have any idea he was part of the decision until a lot later, indeed until recently, however I am the sub in this 3 way relationship so given that I will do what they require, it’s a good situation and nothing to stress about. It works for all 3 of us. It puts me at the bottom of the ladder and my wife and her boyfriend at the top which is fine I suppose

Last edited:
Reactions: Normalwhiteguy and MarkandJacqui
Just uncaged my husband after almost 3 months . Still haven’t allowed him to cum . Probably going to give him some ruined orgasm , then after New Years relock him . He enjoys it and makes him attentive.

• Love
Reactions: MarkandJacqui, Normalwhiteguy, sissytinyvirgin and 1 other person
Thanks for the advice and comments. I'm now caged. Find it a little uncomfortable but she's told me I will be rewarded for it!

Reactions: crt
I have been caged for three weeks and can finally say that I am getting used to it. Hang in there and it will be fine.

Reactions: MarkandJacqui and crt

Users who are viewing this thread