• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bulls private hole

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
My mistress wife is model hot, married for many years and cucked right from the beginning,at first against my will, and later learning that I loved being a cuck. I was from the first told my cock just didnt fill her pussy to her satisfaction. I shared her pussy with whomever she wished, I asked her one favor " please I begged her let me put it in your ass" " let me feel like a real man to you'. She had never really been ass fucked and I had hopes of having a special place in her, where only I could go. A place where I wasnt competeing against other more powerful men. She refused, telling me she had tried once or twice and she took no pleasure in it.
Her latest and most poweful of all her bulls just wasnt going to put up with her nonsense. Once he got her completly hooked on his cock(he actually changed her pussy by stretching the lips open) he demanded that she give up her virgin ass to him. He knew the story and my dream of feeling like a man to my wife. I think this drove his desire to go where no one else had, and at the same time ruin my hopes and my wifes ass.
It happened about a year ago, at first gently and carefully he penatrated my wifes vigin ass. Now he takes her like a wild animal, pounding his cock into her ass, giving her repeated orgasms, he makes her tell him in front of me how she loves his cock up her ass, "tell him" he says how much you love getting ass fucked," beg me to cum in your ass you little bitch".
He positions her as I watch and orders me to get the lubricant and pour it from the bottle on to her ass. He puts her in doggie with her shoulders down and ass up so I can see his penatration.He flips her over and folds her legs back and fucks with all his body buildrs power, she cries out in ectascy she claws at his back and ass they finish by cumming togethr in screaming shuddering climax.
Her bull then quickly gets off her and goes into the bathroom to wash his cock. My wife looks at me sheepishly, she's sweet, she says 'Im sorry it happened this way but I couldnt stop him ' Then she pulls her
legs back and pushes, his cum pours out of my wifes ass. I look at the proof his power, "please lick me" she asks.
The Bull also added a twist to the situation. Any thoughts I may have had about perhaps having anal sex with my wife, as a result of his opening of her ass were immeaditly dashed. He declared since he open her ass up it was his sole property, I am not to put my cock up her ass under any circumstances. My wifes ass is his private hole. My wife strickly enforces his rule. I am allowed to kiss it, lick it, and then I must tell her how much I love her and respect her bull. If I try to mount her she will restrain me often by squeezing one of my balls and demanding I stop immeaditly."My bull said no and thats it. "When he asks me if he is the only one, he stares into my eyes and I'm afraid to lie to him". ( this happens as he is ramming his fat cock up her ass his face inches from hers,he demands an answer, and her anal fidelity. sometimes I'm mad, some times I'm sad, there is nothing I can do.A bull has a private hole in my wife, only his cum is allowed, only his manhood will give her pleasure there. I am truly a cuck in every sense of the word. I love her so much.

Nice story,Are you allowed to fuck her pussy ?

yes

my wife has always been very generous to me with her pussy. Even though I do not get even close to fufilling her needs, she never denies me. She even goes so far as to act as if I am giving her a great fuck. She really doesnt want to hurt me. I have seen her have as many as 8 to 10 orgasms with her bull, compared to one with me, but I'm happy she tries with me.

Joey

That's hot! What's her name? I'd love to be her bull....

Love to see some pics of your cuckolding wife!

Her name is Kathie, the Bull calls her Katie,5ft 9in tall, red hair, hazel eyes. miles of legs. She works out with him and is in fabulous shape.She is on vacation now,she returns on monday. I get one day with her, on wensday morning she will drive the 65 miles to the gym, they will work ouy together then the Bull will take her to his house. He will fuck her in all three holes, keeping her for hours. If I am lucky she will get home at 3;00 in the afternoon. She will me take right to the bedroom, stand in front of her dressing mirror, she will start by kissing me and telling me what he did to her. I will undress her, she will push down on my shoulders I will kiss my down till I am seated on the floor. she will stand tall over me her legs spread. Her pussy and ass will be swollen and redish pink,the smell of their sex is a sweet pungent scent. She loves to watch in the mirror as i lick kiss and suck. Her belly swells up and she cums violently,forceing every last drop of his cum into my mouth,we then race to the bed and fuck, she says she enjoys sex with me much more, when her she knows her bulls sperm is in her body,she often reaches down and takes the remaining fuck juice and rubs it on my balls.She will fuck him agian on saturday, and like the well trained cuck I am, will be waiting for her at home. I will try to post a pix, I dont know how to do it, but I believe the Bull does, My wife told him about this post, perhaps he willpost a pix.

You have established a powerful case for "sex b4 marriage" as a pre-requisite to walking down the aisle.

Now we need a "school for cuckolds" to prepare them for a cuckold marriage. Less than 5 inches should be mandatory to attend; over 5 inches could be optional; and a fiance could require her husband-in-waiting to produce a Graduating Certificate of Compency.

great story..............lucky cucky/////

Could we see some pictures of Katie?

I think you could benefit from long-term caging, which will focus your mind more precisely on what is really important.

Your love (and obedience) for your wife will intensify if you ask her permission to be caged - I am sure she will let her Bull hold the key so you won't lose it.

I think you are incredibly lucky to be so intimately involved in their lovemaking, the three of you are actors in an erotic play.

Often it can feel better to watch them, rather than fail to fuck her sufficiently.

Have you prepared any meals for them or served wine or changed the bed sheets. These sort of things are ways to say thank you for the eye candy.

Sperm supplies re-plentish slower than re-loading of the prostrate gland with semen. For each day you are caged, spermatoza numbers increase by 50-90 million. Masturbation depletes sperm numbers to low levels, this is why wives don't usually want a husband to masturbate - sperm should go inside the wife's cave EVERYTIME.......sperm belongs to the wife.

cuck in service

hi Sahara, sorry taking so long to respond. I couldnt acess the site. Yes I always prepare the bedroom before they arrive. Clean sheets, vacumn, dust. light inscence. Then after the second time her Bull fucks her I serve them a light dinner. I bring folding tables ect to the bedroom. When there done I remove everything while her Bull massages he and readies her for thier next fuck. He has the capacity to fuck her as many as four times in three hours. Often cumming in all her holes. They tease me and have suggested I write a cucky cook book. Maybe do a book tour, you know go on Oprah.

My wife's Bull is the only one who fucks her.
I haven't had any pussy in months.

Joey,

Thank you for posting your story. I have enjoyed reading it.

Kim

joey7890 said:
hi Sahara, sorry taking so long to respond. I couldnt acess the site. Yes I always prepare the bedroom before they arrive. Clean sheets, vacumn, dust. light inscence. Then after the second time her Bull fucks her I serve them a light dinner. I bring folding tables ect to the bedroom. When there done I remove everything while her Bull massages he and readies her for thier next fuck. He has the capacity to fuck her as many as four times in three hours. Often cumming in all her holes. They tease me and have suggested I write a cucky cook book. Maybe do a book tour, you know go on Oprah.

This is excellent, you are a much more devoted cuckold than most. I salute you for your "services to womanhood, the superior gender". Her Bulls will benefit from your efforts to set things up for her to enjoy them.

Users who are viewing this thread