• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull's Paradise

• Thread starterweiner2wank
  • Start date

weiner2wank

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 14, 2006
I really fuckin' fell into it this time. I ain't exactly had the greatest goddam luck in the world, ya know. In fact I just got outa Kingston Pen a year ago for almost beating a guy to death with a hunk of pipe. The fucking prick deserved it and I never felt the least fucking sorry for what I done. I think cause I'm 6'5" and I fuckin' work out like a maniac, the judge thought I should get five years. That and it being my second assault charge and all. Fuck it. I did it, its over. I just got fuckin' bigger workin' out eight hours a day anyway. But, like I said, my luck changed. I fell into it real good. Now I'm in fucking clover. It's like something you'd read about.

I couldn't find work after I got out so I fuckin' started my own business. My dad the useless prick, used to fix leaky basements. You know dig around the foundation and patch and put in weeping tiles, shit like that. I was his fucking mule but I learned how to do it and so I started doin' that to make some fucking money. I started doing okay too.

Then this guy calls me about a leak beside his fuckin' hot tub. And could I go over there now. And tells me he'll pay double if I drop the jobs I'm doin' now and get over there. I fuckin' hate bastards like that. As if the guys I'm doin'
the work for now aint as important as him. Fucking cocksucker. But I also love money. So I fuckin' go over there. I'm pissed at the guy before I get there and want to drop him but what the fuck. I just smoke a "j" to relax and follow the directions.

The goddam place was on Mason Drive, just the ritzyest fucking street in the fuckin' city. There's a fucking gate and a PA system and fucking dogs and the fucking place is like the goddam Taj Mahal. I'm sittin' in my truck waiting for the PA and wondering why the cheap cunt didn't get NASA or somebody like that to fix his fucking leak. He's got more money than God for shit sake. Then, I hear this fucking voice right from a phone sex queen, "Hello, may I help you." One of those ball melting voices.

I gotta big cock. I mean a really big cock. I never measured it that's for fucking faggots but it hangs down nearly to my fuckin' knees I'm not kiddin' and its thick as an arm. I was famous in the joint and the fags would line up and wait for me to shower and just drool at the fucking thing. Well this voice sure stirred the fucking hose up I'll tell you. I damn near had it under control when I rang the doorbell and this fucking broad in a bikini and a robe all open and flowing comes to the door. "Yes, you must be the contractor." It was that fucking hot voice and the old schlong starts to come to life again. "Come this way we are at the pool." Her robe covers her ass but just and I could see the cracks under her ass go from open to closed with each step and she has one killer ass. I love ass, I've fucking studied ass and I'm telling you this cunt had one killer ass.

I expected to go outside but the fucking pool was indoors. I'll be fucked. She slips off the robe and lies down in one of those fuckin' beach chairs. I stare at her cunt. She's got one of those cunts that protrude like a bar of soap if you know what I mean. Her tits are just covered by her bikini and they are so perfect I wonder if they are real or store bought.She has reddy blonde hair and its tied up like one of those classy dancer chicks.

"Do you mind." It was her fucking husband in the chair next to her. I never even noticed the fucking cock sucker I was so busy lusting on the wife. I looked daggers at the little fucking whimp. He was small and thin and frail looking. He reminded me of the guys we used to get to suck us off in the joint or we'd ass fuck them to get rid of a load. He really reminded me of those guys and I was gonna grab him by the scruff of the neck and stick his head in my crotch and tell him to watch who the fuck he's talking to.

Then I fucking remembered where I was. For once in my life I controlled my temper but I ached to put this rich fucking faggot in his place and show him what he was truly cut out to do. He started to talk about the leak near the hot tub. It was in the corner of the pool room. I just started to stare at her cunt again as he spoke. I could feel myself stiffening and he started to stutter and stammer. I knew he was a cock thrasher. Her face started to redden and I think her thighs started to rub together......

TO BE CONTINUED

I told 'em I'd start the next day. That I'd have to rent a backhoe and that I'd be there in the morning. He went to get his check book. He was gonna pay for the rental. His wife tells me he invented some fucking relay switch that all the internet search engines use and that he has money flowing like piss. She is standing and I'm scoping out that protruding pouty cunt of hers. You could see the material from her fucking bikini disappear into her gash. My dick was straining and she was taking in an eyeful. She wasn't even hiding her fascination. I figured I'd go for it. What the fuck.

"He reminds me of the pencil dicks we used to get to suck us off in the pen. He even walks like a little girly boy." I looked her square in the eyes and waited. First I thought she was gonna run. She started to turn away then swung back and stood right in front of me. Closer than before.

"You don't have a pencil dick do you?" She gushed in that fucking voice of hers. To answer her I grabbed my cock through my pants then hefted my nuts to show them off. "You have no idea sweatheart." He flitted back in the room and we contiued to stare and to dare each other. I took his check and left quickly. I knew I would be fucking that high class cunt within the week. I was so fucking horny that I went to "Jimmy's" and picked up one of the pros there and fucked all night. Linda was the old hookers name. I drank with her all the time. She told me "Tom, you could hurt someone with this fucking tool.
Meanwhile she was taking the fucking thing ball deep." I told her I had a real high class fuck coming up. I was fucking jacked up for her.

The next morning I got there early and began working in just my jeans. I do work out alot and have a big defined upper body. Both of them were always finding excuses to come out and talk to me. He kept bringing me Buds. I came in for a piss and they both were far to fucking interested and phony casual about where I should go. I can spot a con a mile away. Once in the can I pissed a blue streak from the beer. but I saw a red blinking light from behind the full length mirror. They were fucking filming me. On the back of the toilet were albums I sat down on the john and looked through them. The front said Janet and William it was pics of them and they started out fine then got more and more raunchy. My cock came to full attention and I began to stroke it. I knew they were taping this so I wanted her to see it in its full glory. She never got to full open cunt shots but more like those fucking nicey nicey playboy shots. You know what I mean. Anyway I put the album on the floor and yanked on the old boy till I shot across the room.

Instead of going back to work I walked around a bit and there was a side room and I heard voices coming from it. She said " God, hurry up and rewind it honey, I've gotta see that cock again. Did you see the size of the fucking thing. Bill, get down there and lick me while I watch it. Pretend he just dumped that fucking load up my snatch. Oh fuck what a cock." All he said was "Mmmmm, and yes, yes, yes." I was right about him but what the fuck kinda chick was she. I decided to push the envelope here. Maybe I could get what I wanted out of this.

I kicked the door open and stood in the frame. He was on his knees between her legs lapping away. She had on a pleated mini. Her panties were on the floor and her legs were over his shoulders. "Stand up the pair of you." I commanded. "Take her clothes off." He started to say something. I walked over and bitch slapped him hard across the face. "Shut up and take her clothes off." He got to work stripping his wife, peeling off the mini and the halter top. That was all she wore. I finally saw that pouty bar of soap cunt and it was bald as a badger. "Who shaves you?" I demanded.

"I shave myself." She was a little to confident for my taste and I grabbed a hadful of her hair at the nape of her neck.

"I shave myself, SIR." I whispered into her upturned face.

"I shave myself, sir." she responded meekly.

"You are no longer dealing with this girly man. From now on he will shave you and groom you. Do you both understand?"

"Yes, sir." came from both of them.

I sat down in a leather chair. "Now show me your wife's cunt. Open it up for me. Very nice. Turn her around, and spread her ass open. Let me see her." He was like a little shop assistant showing the merchandise to a customer. They were both now being extremely submissive and I loved it. I could feel the sexual arousal pumping out of the pair of them.

"I'm gonna enjoy fucking her. Now my little cock slut. You take his clothes off." He took a quick step backwards and I stood up. "Are you gonna complain girly boy?"

"No sir." he said looking down. She stripped him quickly and he stood with an erection which didn't even reach half way up to his belly button.

"Is that a dick or a clit sweety," I asked him. "You are going to go and shave the hair off that clit Billy boy and shave your legs and your ass. In fact you should have no body hair. You dont deserve it. I'm going to fuck your wife while you are in there getting ready. You will be able to hear us. When I call you out you will come and present yourself to both of us for inspection and be ready for service. Now get." I loved this. I felt the sadistic power welling up inside me and it was a fucking drug. They were both mine...

TO BE CONTINUED

Hot, Hot, Hot!

As a fluffer cuck, i can really dig the way you treat the husband like a girl! Shaming the size of his little penis. Please make the little 'sizequeen' suck your massive cock.

princess'cindy'dianeFLUFFER in Cockeysville, MD USA at sschuc1_1@msn.com will 'fluff' HUGE penises regularly and needs a 'sugardaddy'

I looked at Janet standing butt naked in front of me and man what a decoration she was gonna make on my cock. Her Eyes were looking greedily at my bulge and I was really enjoying dominating her as much as old girly dick in the toilet. "Talk to me you fucking slut. What do you want?" She looked down and answered almost shyly, in a whisper.

"Your cock...sir."

"Listen cunt, I want that little girly weenied faggot in there to hear everything we do, everything we say. So nice and loud. What do you want?" I roughly grabbed a handful of that marble ass and pulled her hard against my crotch.

"I want your cock..." There was that dick stretching voice again.

"More" I demanded. " I want you to make that little cock worshipper jealous. More. And make it fucking horny." I slammed my other hand up into her box and squeezed her hairless pussy.

" I want you to fuck me with that big fucking gorgeous fuck meat. I want to scream and come all over it. I haven't had an orgasm from deep in my cunt since I got married. I want you to fucking stretch me wide open, I want a cock that rams into my fucking bud. I want to suck that massive beautiful organ. I want it up my ass, reaming me hard. I want to bathe in your cum.I want it all now. All at once. Oh fuck, fuck , fuck...Please fuck me now.." She started biting and sucking on my bare chest and pumping that high class cunt into my palm. One of her hands covered mine and pressed it even harder into her twat.

"Can you hear all that?" I shouted into the closed bathroom.

"Yes, sir.." came the timid reply.

"You better not be just wacking off in there. When we call you out, you had better be fucking shaven all over. I mean all over. You hear me?" I smiled down at Janet who was pressing her stomach into my cock and balls. She was more excited than ever. She loved to have the little weener humiliated.

"Okay, you cock hungry little *****, you can take it out now, and examine it."
I didn't tell her to but she dropped to her knees and her hands flew trembling to my fly. She managed to get it down, undo the clasp then rip my jeans and gotchees all at once to the floor.

"Oh my God, look at it. It's fucking spectacular. Bill has such a little putz of a cock. God I've been aching for a real cock, but just look at this, this fucking trophy cock." She reached up with both hands and began stroking my rock hard prick. Not jerking me off, just stroking it and staring like a kid does with a Christmas present." She motioned to the bathroom. "He can't make me cum by fucking me."

"She." I corrected her.

"Yeah, she can't make me cum with a fuck. She just eats me out all the time and makes me tell him, I mean her, about my old boyfriends. She is very good orally. But please, sir... no foreplay today. Just fuck me. I've waited so long. Hurt me with this. Bend me over and fuck me doggy style. I want it in as deep as you can shove it."

I set the bitch up on the rug. Her chest was on the floor, her knees underneath her, her ass waving high in the air.

"Do it,do it, fuck my juicy cunt. I need it. I want you to fill it with cum, baby. Hurt me." With that voice and that heart shaped ass up in the air, I couldn't play anymore games. I just slammed my pole into her as deep as it would go. She screamed and immediately was into a furious, animal fuck. I swear to God she was cumming before my cockhead hit her cervix. She fucking hollered and cursed and rode like a fucking thorougbred. "Yes, Oh fuck, Jesus, fuck, yes, harder. Hurt that fucking cunt. AAHHHH." soon we both collapsed on the floor and were in the old spoon position and my cock still pumped cream into her sucking cunt. She was moaning and whining like a little fucked kitten. "Dont ever take that fucking thing out of me. God it's still pumping. Mmmmmmmm. God my cunt has come back to life."

"Hey clit dick get out here and see what your wife looks like when she's just been fucked properly." I called into the bathroom.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Billy came out of the can and he was holding a fucking towel over his cock and his chest, for Christsake. I couldn't fucking beleive it. I started to howl and Janet started to laugh along with me. He still had bits of shaving cream on his legs and shit. I had just put the blocks to his wife and ****** him to shave and listen to her lusting out over me....and he comes out like a fucking little virgin princess. It was too fucking much. We both sat up and stared at him shaking our heads.

"Come over here, sweety, don't be afraid. Come on that's a brave girl. Right up here nice and close." I reached up and yanked the towel away. He stood naked and shy before us his little clit was erect and bald as a babys bum. His legs were completely shaven. Janet reached up and stroked his legs. "I think she should wax every week. I love the look of her but there is still stubble."

"Did you hear that sweety, we want you to wax every week." Yes sir he whispered.

"And yes, Ma'am" Janet chimed in. I nodded at him.

"Yes sir and yes ma'am.." he stammered.

"Lift your little sack of nuts, lets see if you missed any spots." I told him.

Then Janet added. "Good, good, now bend over and spread your cheeks lets see if you got every hair. I hate hair on a little girl." He opened his cheeks for inspection then turned back to face us and his face was crimson but you could see how how fucking turned on he was. He was eying my cock and Janets oozing cunt. I had to smile.

"Now sweety, what is it that you want?" I asked him.

Janet reached for my cock and caressed it lovingly. "Yes, what do you want sweety?" His eyes were glued to her hand fondling my prick back to life.

"Well?"I asked very nicely.

He looked down at the floor. " I thought I was going to have to clean up the both of you."

"Clean up, what does that mean?" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down to his knees. He now knelt between the pair of us. "Tell us what that means, sweety."

"To eat your cum out of her pussy, and then to suck your cock." He muttered.

"I'm sorry honey, you will have to speak up. Say again."

He blurted out, "To eat your cum out of her pussy and to suck your cock, sir."

" And would you like that girly. Tell us."

"Oh yes," he broke." I want to eat that gooey fucking creampie and swallow and suck and lick her cunt and asshole. Then, then, I want to suck and make love to your enormous cock and mouth your heavy balls and lick your asshole..." He was ready to go on a tear.

"Yes, yes alright we get the picture. Now get down on that cunt and if you do a good job. I'll let you have a go at this. Off you go."

He dove down into his wife's gushing cunt and immediately filled the room with slurping, squishing and gurgling sounds. Mixed in with these was his moaning and little crying noises.

Janet was bucking in moments and grabbed handfuls of his fucking hair yanking on him like she was gonna pull him in. "Oh fuck, but he gives good head...suck... suck.. eat me. tongue fuck my cunt." You could hear him swallowing like a fucking calf. When she started to really spasm all over the fucking floor I stuck my tongue down her throat and we sucked on each others mouths while he brought her off. When she finally lay exhausted on the rug, he lifted his head from her snatch and looked hopefully at me. He was like a fucking cocker spaniel.

"Yes, go on, enjoy yourself." Janet rose up on one elbow and rested her head on my chest.

"I gotta see this," she said."This will be good."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Users who are viewing this thread