Bull moving in full time

• Thread starternatasnaikul
  • Start date

natasnaikul

Natasha
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2019
Anyone here is currently living or had previous experience with the bull moving in and living full time with your wife and you?
She has suggested that we have her long time lover which we became very close with over the years move in and live with us as a full family member. He is basically like her husband even now, he comes over to sleep with her a few times a week and gives her everything I cannot and more but still I am not sure how we'll be able to handle as far as social life, explain it to our friends and family. Any thoughts?

Reactions: Rayagr
If her relationship has been going on with him for years there is a good chance that your friends and even family know already.
Welcome him in and respect that he is now the husband in the relationship. You could even consider a wedding ceremony where you give up you husband privilage to him and accept you role as the beta male in the new family arrangement.

• Love
Reactions: Rayagr and natasnaikul
For us it wouldn’t work at all. We have a normal relationship and are a perfectly normal couple , we do things couples do . My wife’s bull is married. If he wanted to come over and stay for the weekend and I stay away that would be fine, but then seem to prefer to go out and then go to a hotel, most if the time I don’t know where they go other than one time.
So moving in no, me leaving them alone at home for the weekend fine.

Reactions: leahshub and natasnaikul
Mike and Chris said:
If her relationship has been going on with him for years there is a good chance that your friends and even family know already.
Welcome him in and respect that he is now the husband in the relationship. You could even consider a wedding ceremony where you give up you husband privilege to him and accept you role as the beta male in the new family arrangement.
Thank you for the encouragement. I like your suggestions, we will give it some thought. Yes having a ceremony of some sort to make it official makes sense, I think my wife will like it. I could be the one who gives her away

cuckhubby48 said:
For us it wouldn’t work at all. We have a normal relationship and are a perfectly normal couple , we do things couples do . My wife’s bull is married. If he wanted to come over and stay for the weekend and I stay away that would be fine, but then seem to prefer to go out and then go to a hotel, most if the time I don’t know where they go other than one time.
So moving in no, me leaving them alone at home for the weekend fine.
Yes, that was their relationship as well along the years with me being allowed to be present and play a role or not depending on their mood. Suffice to say we are all very comfortable with each other. It's just that in our particular case having this man we both adore move in as the man of the house is a good fit for all

Reactions: bevw
natasnaikul said:
Thank you for the encouragement. I like your suggestions, we will give it some thought. Yes having a ceremony of some sort to make it official makes sense, I think my wife will like it. I could be the one who gives her away
By you being the one to "give her away" you show everyone that you accept this development and support your wife in her relationship with him.

Reactions: crt