• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull cock pics

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date

Bishot

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2019
Arizona
Wife and I like to trade dirty pics to entertain each other sometimes, and currently the theme is nice cocks...wondering if any of you bulls would like to provide some material?
I'm very partial to low angle shots where you can see the balls and a bit of the ass cheeks...

Bit late but we're fairly new here so hope these help, plenty more of the both of us also

IMG_20200728_090636.jpg IMG_20200728_090210.jpg

• Love
Reactions: swingpartner, Bishot, Focker and 3 others
some of the BBC we both love.

DSC03835.JPG IMG_0559.JPG IMG_0580.JPG outstroke1.JPG dsc05469.jpg DSC03630.JPG For out Stefi sucks Nick.jpg

Reactions: Bishot, rogerroger626 and DJBJben
Bishot said:
Wife and I like to trade dirty pics to entertain each other sometimes, and currently the theme is nice cocks...wondering if any of you bulls would like to provide some material?
I'm very partial to low angle shots where you can see the balls and a bit of the ass cheeks...
Hope you like my cock.IMG_20201106_052734.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bandgcouple, Silkenboy and Bishot
ragingboner said:
Hope you like my cock.IMG_20201106_052734.jpg
Fucking love it. I want to hold it as you slide it into my woman and then eat out your load when you are done.

Reactions: Jong
my wife was leaning over his computer on his desk helping him when he cupped a boob in his hand. She smiled and said nothing. He put his other hand on her butt and squeezed and she swooned. He said I want you and she said take me. he knew his office door was open but he took her down and fucked her on the floor. Surely her moans could be heard in the outer office. I got a call from a woman in their office and she told me he had just fucked my wife. I called my wife and told her about my call and she said well, I guess the jig is up! I asked if her got her off and she said yes twice in quick succession I asked did he use a condom and she said no and he came in me. Then she said why don't you come home now and ear my pussy.
I went home and ate her and hen masturbated for her.

Users who are viewing this thread