• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull Age Preference

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
Some couples prefer a bull who's more older as some of such couples tend to be between their late-forties to mid-fifties, whereas others prefer a more young bull, though someone that's far experienced, between mid-twenties to late-thirties.

Is this a concious decision that most cuckold couples make whenever choosing a black lover for the wife, or has age got nothing to do with it, merely what the brother's packing?

Well, age may not mean much depending on the person. My wife prefers guys of 30-40 years of age. He favorite dick size is 7-8". Our current Bull is 9" and she says it a little bigger than ideal. Also she likes white guys.

My wife would prefer a younger bull typically.

Young lover

My wife prefers guys of say 28 yo, tall & very slim, but with huge cock that touches the belly button! I enjoy watching her sit on the cock, easing it off his stomach then lowering herself onto his manhood. Her facial expression whilst doing this always makes me cum. I cant do this as my 4.5 inch at best just sticks out like a pathetic little clitty. She looks at me & says, on christ....
always does it for me! mmmm

My wife prefers guys near her age. She is 38 and I am 49.

I like guys closer to my age. My husband is 17yrs older than me, so I like to experience the younger crowd :) I usually go for guys in their 30s because for the most part they're relatively experienced, and mature :)

A guy's package is a bonus really, though I prefer 7" and over.

EllenS said:
I like guys closer to my age. My husband is 17yrs older than me, so I like to experience the younger crowd :) I usually go for guys in their 30s because for the most part they're relatively experienced, and mature :)

A guy's package is a bonus really, though I prefer 7" and over.

EllenS:
You could not have said it better. I am 11 years older than my wife. She likes them her age or a bit younger.

As far as the package my wife says "Any wife who tells her husband that size does not matter is either trying to protect her husband's feelings or she has never had a big cock."
:eek:

WABillyBob said:
EllenS:
You could not have said it better. I am 11 years older than my wife. She likes them her age or a bit younger.

As far as the package my wife says "Any wife who tells her husband that size does not matter is either trying to protect her husband's feelings or she has never had a big cock."
:eek:

I've had big cock ... when the guy knows how to use it it's really, really, REALLY good ... but a couple of times the guys I've had with larger packages have been crap in bed.

So while I agree with your wife's statement a little, I would also say that being big is not necessarily better. It helps, but you still have to know what to do with it ...

EllenS said:
I've had big cock ... when the guy knows how to use it it's really, really, REALLY good ... but a couple of times the guys I've had with larger packages have been crap in bed.

So while I agree with your wife's statement a little, I would also say that being big is not necessarily better. It helps, but you still have to know what to do with it ...

My Grandpa was a builder and he always told me…”Boy, you have to be smarter than the tools you work with.”

WABillyBob said:
My Grandpa was a builder and he always told me…”Boy, you have to be smarter than the tools you work with.”

That's pretty good:D.

WABillyBob said:

This made me chuckle. :p

I'm lucky enough to find younger hotwives/couples. I rarely have sex with women over 35.

Users who are viewing this thread