• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bukkake in the U.K.

• Thread starterEerect
  • Start date

Eerect

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2021
A genuine question here, my Wife wants to do a Bukkake session, we have done a few privately but, believe it or not, it is so difficult to arrange, does anyone know of anywhere in the U.K. that does this and videos it? It doesn't matter where, we are willing to travel.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, driverchiks, Jong and 6 others
yes, have the same problem! really really difficult to set it up.

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, Jong, BMA and 1 other person
Eerect said:
A genuine question here, my Wife wants to do a Bukkake session, we have done a few privately but, believe it or not, it is so difficult to arrange, does anyone know of anywhere in the U.K. that does this and videos it? It doesn't matter where, we are willing to travel.
Hi… I did participate in one session last November! It was arranged by a work colleague,we were nine men ! None of us knew the couple.Just find one or more guys and they can invite their friends! Discreetly obviously!

Reactions: Laceyfemme and secretcrowds
Eerect said:
Dm me I can organise in Birmingham

Reactions: Eerect
wifelisa said:
yes, have the same problem! really really difficult to set it up.
i'm up for that in the midlands

Reactions: wifelisa
Well we managed it in the end! There was a place near Gatwick we managed to get organised, we both absolutely loved it! She had 17 guys manage to cum over her! She had her face and tits covered in spunk, swallowed a fair bit too, definitely going to do it again! I will post when, so any guys out there keep watching and message if you will be up for it.

Reactions: cynful, Bobman and BMA
Eerect said:
Well we managed it in the end! There was a place near Gatwick we managed to get organised, we both absolutely loved it! She had 17 guys manage to cum over her! She had her face and tits covered in spunk, swallowed a fair bit too, definitely going to do it again! I will post when, so any guys out there keep watching and message if you will be up for it.
Fantastic… happy for you both… furious for not been part of it ! Hope to see pictures or video soon ?

I'll be happy to join in too. I have difficulty finding them

Reactions: leicesterman, Eerect and BMA
CarolineUKmum said:
I'll be happy to join in too. I have difficulty finding them
You let me know if you want me and a few mates to join you …

Reactions: Eerect

Users who are viewing this thread