• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bred a 22 y/o webcam model last night

• Thread startertxwifebreeder
  • Start date

txwifebreeder

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2012
While her hubby watched/shot vids.

120929_0000.jpg 120929_0001.jpg FuckingLinsdey.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Congratulations! Though I think it's a bit too early to know for sure if she got knocked up. The semen can remain in a woman's womb for several days after a breeding session, and the conception can happen hours or even days later. It may be happening just as I type this message. :D

I for one still have to find a woman who I can breed. Can't wait to pass on my genes through as many sexy women as possible.

Congrats...looks like fun!!

If she's not now she will be. I'm hitting it every day after my kid goes to school.

She's on birth control.

No she's not.

I'll be fucking her again this Friday night, with my friend with bennies getting some girl/girl action out of it. My FWB is a 28 y/o hot MILF. When I fuck other girls, she gets behind me and wraps her arms around me and acts like she's fucking her too. She's really vocal. She tells me to knock them up and shit. It's great having a play partner as kinky as me.

Reactions: Eamdaniel
txwifebreeder said:
I'll be fucking her again this Friday night, with my friend with bennies getting some girl/girl action out of it. My FWB is a 28 y/o hot MILF. When I fuck other girls, she gets behind me and wraps her arms around me and acts like she's fucking her too. She's really vocal. She tells me to knock them up and shit. It's great having a play partner as kinky as me.

That is good shit. I use to have one like that. Damn it I shouldn't have moved from SoCal. Hahahaha

Good Luck!

txwifebreeder said:
I bred a 22 year-old webcam model last night while her hubby watched/shot vids.

Cool... Ms. Linsdey looks like a happy woman.

txwifebreeder said:
If she's not [pregnant] now she will be. I'm hitting it every day after my kid goes to school.

Keep up your good work...

Damn, if I had a hot bitch helping me hump while talking dirty, I would pop hard and deep inside my lover. The pics look, tasty. Keep it up Tex.

This is great! I'm sure you're also making her husband a very happy cuckold!

beg4ignore said:
This is great! I'm sure you're also making her husband a very happy cuckold!

The thing I like about him is he's not fucking creepy. He's just a straight submissive voyeur. No fluffing or panties or cleanup or any of that shit. He just takes care of his wife and watches her get the shit railed out of her.

txwifebreeder said:
The thing I like about him is he's not fucking creepy. He's just a straight submissive voyeur. No fluffing or panties or cleanup or any of that shit. He just takes care of his wife and watches her get the shit railed out of her.

Will he make a good parent too? I assume he agreed to take care of the child you're giving his wife?

Yeah. They're a solid couple.

Users who are viewing this thread