• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

blondepunky

• Thread starterpunky
  • Start date
Damn you are smokin hot. Thank you, and I have a couple of things I could do to her

I see not many of you have noticed that it's not the same woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
STOP looking for spiders in the walls.

Punky is real - sit back and enjoy the photos.

pimpology101 said:
If she knew what was up, Mike, she'd let me throw her a party and you'd be one of the party favors. After all, she is in Ohio now. And you know how we do.

we can always hope and dream, right Pimp. I know I am. ;)

Hott

I have seen some sexy women posting on here, but this girl is the hottest. I don't care where you are blondepunky, but let me know cause I will make the trip. Keep posting the hot pics!

A few more, and before anyone goes off the deep end, no they aren't from the same day!

Attachments

• blo1.jpg
    blo1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 366
  • blo11.jpg
    blo11.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 461
  • blo12.jpg
    blo12.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 610
damn....

punky said:
A few more, and before anyone goes off the deep end, no they aren't from the same day!

So glad to have you back and to be able to see that sexy ass. Damn.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
~#1 fan.

PS: If she's fake or not, I just love that sexy ass.

Damn, thats one sweet look'n piece of ass there girl.It needs my thick black cock burying deep within it, lets see more of you girl.

damn that is a nice ass

what a beautiful vagina holla at ya boy!

un real

punky said:
I swear I'm addicted to posting on here now!

you and me VEGAS lets make it happen!

lol...you guys are too funny. this is a fake!!!!! look how many different pics he's posted. these are all different women. i've seen some of these pics on other sites.

Sorry you think I'm fake. Just wanted too make some new friends. Some like my posts, I hope. So here are some more finally.

Attachments

• 01877_05_123_512lo.jpg
    01877_05_123_512lo.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 199
  • bpyou.jpg
    bpyou.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 338
  • bpsneekitin.jpg
    bpsneekitin.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 343
I won't say whether this person is for real or not. I know I'm jaded and cynical given the online climate of perpetrators, but I'll reserve judgment and give them the benefit of the doubt.......for now.

Hi,

Would start at her toes and just go on and on, great looking lady !!

would love to hang with her...

Proof

punky said:
Sorry you think I'm fake. Just wanted too make some new friends. Some like my posts, I hope. So here are some more finally.

Punky, I'm sorry to say that people around here tend to be a bit sceptical, due to many fakers.

I won't call you a faker myself (if nothing else, I'm getting to see a lot of fine pics, so I'm not complaining).

However, if you do feel wronged by those who think you are fake, there is an easy way to give them a taste of their own medicine. This is especially easy because you don't seem shy about showing off your body.

Simply make a little cardboard sign stating something in the manner of "Hello, love ya DarkCavern, fuck U doubterz!", and take a few mirror nude pics of yourself holding the sign (wriggling it a little between shots to show it's not a doctored pic), and then post them here. Don't even need to be head shots, although you don't seem to be shy about that either.

That'll take about...what, five minutes?

Seriously, I don't know why people bother actually arguing whether someone's fake or not - it's so easy to prove. (of course, proving real intent with regard to meetings is a very different kettle of soup)

personally, I'm not too bothered whether she's his or not, she's real and my cock appreciated the photos

Users who are viewing this thread