Blackmailed into fucking a BBC by old boyfriend and loving it.

• Thread starterIsis55
  • Start date

Isis55

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2013
Indiana
I was reawakened to sex by my old boyfriend four months ago, my husband did not like the way we went out behind his back and hates my old boyfriend so he hammered him when my old boyfriend tried to humiliate him. Did some major damage, Broke his jaw, several ribs, his nose, and gave him a concusion.
My boyfriend also lost hi employment for playing with me when he was supposed to be working on his visit here, he came back to secure a new position with a company here as a representative on the coast. At this time my husband was back in the hospital with MRSA complications. and when my old boyfriend appeared at my door, he said hat since my husband had caused him so much pain and trouble, he was planning to s us for everything he could get unless I helped him secure this new position, it frightened me and I asked what I was supposed to do, He told me he had invited the head of HR for an evening at my house and I was to be the enrtertainment that evening.
I agreed and made myself ready, when he showed Mike in was wearing a garter belt, heels and smile until I saw that Mike was black, I just stood there and let him look, when he took me by the hand and asked where he bedroom was, I just about ran, but I was reminded of what would happen if I did not do this.
I took him into my bed and sat on the edge putting my face right in front of his fly. I undid his pans and pulled them down with his underwear and I had always knew that black men were supposed to have ultra large cocks but as I sucked on it, it was the biggest I had ever had in my mouth. He laid me back as he achieved his full size and started to gag me. I said I did not think he would fit, he told me it as to late now and shoved it a quarter way into me. I had my first orgasm at that point, it hurt but I started to have wave after wave of pleasure start me asking for more, We continued for the next hour or so with me having to get him hard again several times, he came inside of me at least twice. Even though I did not want to have a black man it caused me to have a night of pleasure that I still want to feel again. My husband and Mikes wife knows, but my husband refuses to submit to others in any way shape or form, he is in trouble again. He wont allow people to take any right away without a fight. He says that he is not playing second fiddle to anyone anymore. So he is going to stay in trouble.
I just want to have a life where people just allow peace, love, and understanding to be the motto. I want to fuck Mike again. It makes m feel so much like a woman, and I feel beautiful when there are men in me. I feel loved.