• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Women and Lipstick

• Thread starterSlavetoebony
  • Start date

Slavetoebony

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2006
Two Yahoo questions relating to black women and red lipstick

Can Black women wear Red lipstick???????????? - Yahoo! Answers

Do black women with larger lips look good with red lipstick? - Yahoo! Answers

What do you think? Do black women look good wearing red lipstick?
Should they opt for another colour or do you think black lips look better without any lipstick?

I love black women wearing lipstick. It enhances the natural beuaty of their lovely full and dark lips. But what do you think. And I would love to know how black women feel anout wearing lipstick.

Let's get a ' Black Women and Lipstick' discussion going in here.

STE

Attachments

• BXP30745.jpg
    BXP30745.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 106
  • homepage.jpg
    homepage.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 86
  • issues_miso_vid2.jpg
    issues_miso_vid2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 78
  • kd_20060811_1050.jpg
    kd_20060811_1050.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 73
Re: Black Women and Lipstick (A white male slave's fantasy)

Most of the regulars in here know that I have a weakness for strong and bossy black women and also nurture a lipstick fetish. Watching a woman applying lipstick is a massive turn on for me. And if it's a black woman then it's even hotter!

There is a new ebony goddess on youtube catering for people with a lipstick fetish. Click on the links, you won't be disappointed if you like strong black women applying and wearing lots of lipstick.

The fourth youtube link is another gem, showing Grace Jones in the dressing room, applying make-up and of course lipstick as well.

YouTube - Gothic vamperism listick

YouTube - Pink Panther Lipstick fetish

YouTube - Pink Panther Lipstick fetish

YouTube - Grace Jones & Deee-Lite Dressing Room Video

But my greatest, so far unfulfilled, fantasy is being ****** to help a black goddess with her lipstick. The fantasy goes as follows:

Every morning I have to place all her lipsticks, about a dozen or so tubes of different shades and colours on the table.. And now it's up to me to select the one I believe my goddess would want to wear today. I pick a tube and have to model it for her by applying it to my own lips. If she likes the colour she will give me thumbs up and order me to apply it to her lips. But I guess I won't be so lucky straight away. So it's thumbs down and to underline the fact that I picked the wrong lipstick I will receive 3 or 4 stinging slaps into the face and of course some verbal abuse. Now I have to wipe the lipstick off my lips. I obviously will not be allowed to use a towel or paper tissue, but will be ****** to kiss and lick her cunt till it's worn off.. This procedure will continue till I model the right shade for her.
And now I have to apply it to her lips. Sounds easy, but it isn't. Since I am a slave my hands are manacled with handcuffs which are linked with a short chain to my slave collar. This is done to remind me of my lowly status but also to stop me from playing with myself, since I am entirely naked So the handcuffs and the short chain to my collar make the lipstick application a little bit difficult. And of course there are penalties should my manacled hand slip and mess up her lips. Since this is a much more serious offence than picking the wrong lipstick, I won't get away with a few slaps in the face.like before. If I mess up I will receive a severe hand-caning with a hazel or blackthorn stick. A minimum of six strokes on each hand I will have to endure. If my goddess is in a bad mood, it could easily be more strokes I will have to suffer for my carelessness.
But my reward is to know that I helped my black goddess to look even more stunning than she already does. And there is a very special reward in for me as well. You will have noticed that she did not force me to wipe my lips after I picked the right colour for the day. I am still wearing her lipstick. What a pleasure to be allowed to wear the same lipstick, the lipstick that has touched her lips, on my lips for a bit longer.........!.

Slavetoebony

Oops a mistake. Posted the same vid twice in my last message. Here is the right one

YouTube - Lipstick fetish pov princess

I guess I need some hand-caning for not paying attention on the computer as well.

STE

Only people who worry about Black women and the appropriateness of lipstick are BLACK PEOPLE!!

I feel like I'm 10 years old on the living room floor reading a copy of Ebony mag after reading this stupid post.

bigstink9 said:
Only people who worry about Black women and the appropriateness of lipstick are BLACK PEOPLE!!

I feel like I'm 10 years old on the living room floor reading a copy of Ebony mag after reading this stupid post.

It sounds stupid to you because you don't seem to have a make-up fetish. But questions like "Should I encourage my white wife to fuck a black guy?" would be considered as equally stupid on make-up fetish message boards. But I guess people with a make-up fetish who also have a keen interest in IR sex appear to be sitting between both chairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread