• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black on the Trail Again

• Thread starterRodrigo Remeriz
  • Start date

Rodrigo Remeriz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2011
>I did this story this afternoon and just now decided to post it here. It is a fictionalized account of incidents and thoughts gleaned from several long emails by the interested parties. I hope you all like it. I know I personally prefer 'true life' accounts. This is pretty fucking close. I will probably do this again unless the response is no negative it scares the shit out of me. Normally I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks of my writing but in truth I am not a complete arrogant asshole, so if you like it, tell me, if you don't , tell me that too. Thanks. Now for the Main Event.

Hi Jen, I just finished writing this specifically for a couple who are into swinging and the black cock mystic. Dont cheat and go to the end but I think you will like the last paragraph.
>
> I first met Ed and Karen at a swingers party. Things were still pretty mellow, people feeling their way around, all the white bitches eventually finding a path leading to me. It seems I was their first black guest since forming their little group six months previously. One of the white guys here had gotten me invited after some risque talk around the water cooler. It didn't hurt that Mary Carter one of the steno girls rolled her eyes and smiled hugely when some other bitch wanted to know if the myth is true. Everyone knew I had been fucking Mary and truthfully working my way through the entire female staff except for old lady McGrady, Ugh, makes me shudder to think of it. Anyway curiosity being what it is a small crowd was gathering nearby. I appreciated that nobody wanted to come in close and single me out quite so publicly.
>
> My only distinction at that point was my coal black skin. My name is Kawne Yaci, I was born in Kenya and so my genetics were not altered by the American experience. That's how I say it to be politically correct. No sense telling it like it is and making everyone feel threatened. Actually I am not a threat except to the white cunts eager for some genuine black meat. Not to mention those delectable assholes that develop an unquenchable longing for my cock once I have busted the bitches anal cherry. Of course it goes without saying, every woman in here and a few of their husbands are blessed with cocksucker lips. I was looking forward to sampling all three holes in as many white whores as I could. The hostess, a chubby little vixen with huge tits and an ass to match was clinking a wine glass with her silver spoon. Maybe it wasn't really silver, I just had to get that little dig in. She started taking her clothes off which was the signal for the real party to begin. Things were looking up.
>
> I noticed Karen first and figured the white guy hanging behind was her husband. I had only got my shirt unbuttoned and I think the rest of the party was waiting to get a glimpse of my 9 inch cock, just to see if it was true, the rumors that is. Karen wasn't waiting though, I could smell her arousal before she got to me and dropping to her knees started slipping off my loafers. That little move cancelled all the other cunts who now found themselves stuck with whitey or waiting in the wings for me. They didn't wait, I guess they figured I wouldn't mind sloppy seconds. I mean shit man...it was a swingers party, everybody would get sloppy seconds before the night was through.
>
> She was already naked as she introduced herself and her husband Ed. Hes the guy holding the one piece dress, she said jerking her thumb back toward him, It sort of explained how she got naked so fast. It was more than the one piece dress, she had a spotter too. She kept her heels on and I thought she looked good enough to eat and fuck and spank and a bunch of other nasty things, except she could've used a slave collar to balance out with.
>
> She was still on her knees right in front of me, her face not ten inches from my crotch. In fact she was so close I knew my dick would bounce up and slap her chin when I dropped my slacks. I think that's what she wanted and from the glassy look in her hubbies eyes I think he wanted it too. Oh not my dick...at least he didn't look like a faggot. No he wanted to see my meat slap her chin. White guys are strange like that. They love to see a black man degrade their lily white asses and they go ape shit if they get to see a white virgin deflowered. Course most of them have to be content just seeing their own wife or daughter get slammed up their ass for the first time.
>
> Now its been said that black men like to fuck white girls asses. Well, that's true but what a lot of folks don't realize is black Muslims don't just like it, they are certifiably insane for it. A Muslim brother will crawl over broken glass to fuck a white woman's ass and I can personally attest to that since I am Muslim. Another thing,. I cant speak for all brothers but I like to spank the bitch about fifty whacks before I fuck her..then verbally degrade her....you know talk all up under her clothes bout her momma and them. Since I was new here I decided to ease into it and not get the hubbies all fucked up when I start smacking their old ladies around.
>
> Karen was a gem among precious stones. Not only was she foxy as hell but she couldn't wait to get my dick in her mouth. My original plan was to hold back for a couple of fucks and last longer for all the women but Karen's sucking mouth had me on edge before I knew it. I had to jerk her head back by pulling her hair bending her neck so far it choked her up. But her smile told me she was still a happy slut.
>
> I rolled her on her back, her lithe runners legs spreading wide. Her pussy was dripping she was so fucking hot for it. No need for lube with this broad I mused. She did this weird little moan, gasp, and scream all at once when I pushed my rod up her tight channel. I didn't bottom out first time in. I have discovered that as sexy as it may sound banging into a cervix or fucking a womb is just plain hurtful. However if you keep fucking the bitch until she's in that clawing, scraping out of mind zone they get in, then slam up against her backstop and the combination of searing pain and exquisite bliss will put her over the top every time. That's when Karen started babbling, fuck me, fuck me and other shit like give me a baby and fuck my womb and they always end up calling me names. Nigger fuck stud seems to be a popular one. bastard, black bastard, chocolate cowboy I think is the most colorful.
>
> Some folks might think being called all those degrading things while fucking the person whose mouth is running off would be an insult. Not for me. I love it cause while shes out of her mind with lust I take pleasure in the knowledge I put her there.
>
> I knew I didn't have much time to cuddle with Karen, not if I wanted to nail that rectum while she was still at the boiling stage. I knew other women had got their first nut and were waiting but I wanted Karen's ass and I wanted it right then. I didn't care if she never did it before which is what she said. I didn't care that her husband was looking reluctant because of Karen's whining. I whacked her ass some more to warm it up real good. I plunged my dick in her sloppy cunt and also spread her ass cheeks and spit a wad of saliva right on her hole. I hoped for her sake the double dose of pussy cream and spit was enough.
>
> I honestly tried to go easy on her but she screamed anyway. Oh well, get my dick in, give her a few and then on to the old in and out. She kept trying to crawl away from me and I just knee walked behind her pushing and pulling all the way to the sofa where I jammed her head into the cushions. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, dirty words, dirty words, dirty words, The age old litany of carnality.
>
> Karens face was matted with her hair and sweat, her breath coming in rasping sobs from the intensity of her anal orgasm. I knew she would want it again and again and again. I had rolled off and was staring at some other chick who was grinning like a fool but had no foolish intentions. Ed moved in as soon as I was out of the way and gently lapped up all the cum and piss and spit and sweat that was our bout with degradation. I managed four more cunts that night and won a bottle of champagne for being the last one fucking. I went to six more parties one a month before going back to Kenya. I saw Karen and Ed twice a week and every time she begged me to fuck her ass. People don't realize when a man, a black man in particular fucks a white woman's ass, he owns her from then on. Even if hes not around, that ass fucking will haunt her till the day she dies and should he show up ten years later, she will bend over again, I don't care if she married the preacher while he was gone.
>
> This story was inspired by a true to life black cock slut who says her Muslim master regularly fucks her ass and always spanks her during the fuck. Her husband eventually left her because of pressure to sissify him which he wouldn't go along with. She is still with the black man and still loves a big black cock up her rear hole.

Repost this if you like, take credit, make money, I don't give a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread