• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black couples and white girls

• Thread starterrhino101
  • Start date

rhino101

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2016
I am curious. I know some black couples look for white women to have fun with but I do not hear about it much. Any couples like that here?

• Love
Reactions: engene, candygirl and franklyhorny
rhino101 said:
I am curious. I know some black couples look for white women to have fun with but I do not hear about it much. Any couples like that here?
what about a white man with an black woman

Reactions: Funtimescouple
if was not married i would go out with black women but maybe being married i still would go out with an black women& she can be married too

rhino101 said:
Right! Can't find any good interracial swaps. Would love to see the black woman tease the white wife about not being able to take a big dick

rhino101 said:
I've heard several cases where a black couple have had fun with a younger white girl. I've been told strangely enough that it's usually the black girl who is the more "nasty" of the couple

Users who are viewing this thread