• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Birthday present for cuck, the guest room

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
Today is my birthday, my Godess told me her Bull would staying for the night. I will be sleeping in the guest room. Iwas told to make sure the house was clean and the bed was freshly made up.I was told I will be wearing panties under silk pajama pants,I will wear my silk robe. I was told to shave all the hair off my my cock base, balls taint and ass. The hair above my cucky cock was to cut in a girley style, a little v shape.
I have done all that as well as shaved my Godess pussy and ass. Her Bull told her to be ready for an ass fucking tonight.He will be sleeping with her, he has done this before and fucks her several times during the night.It is 7:45, he will be here at 8;00, my heart is racing, my hands are shaking.I am not allowed to touch her while he is here, other than to lick her freshly fucked pussy as she deeply kisses him and tells him loudly enough for me to hear how she needs to be fucked by a real man like him.I hear a car door . I have to go. I will post more about it tommorrw.

I never posted before. This is Katie, his goddess. We are waiting now for my Bull to arrive.He told me that he wanted to use his privaate hole tonite, He hasn"nt done it to me like that in a long time, So I had cucky gently finger my ass, to prepare me for my Bull. I know how bad my hubby would love to penetrate me in that way, but my Bull forbids it. I must admit I loved the feeling of my hubbys fingers gently spreading my ass. He (hubby) has beged me, cried, threatened me to no avail.Tonight I will give my Bull wht is rightfully his while hubby watchces, When Bull is done I will be kind and let hubby lick me.

its 9:21, The Bull is here.They are on the couch in front of the fire I made. Bull was hungry so I warmed him up some food.While I warmed his food my godess came into the kitchen.I gently slipped my finger uder her skirt.Her pussy is wet and swollen, she cant wait to be fucked.She hasnt let me touch her since tuesday.He is making out with her and pulling up her skirt in front of me.He has rubbed her pussy but has left her panties up. He stops and talks to her they laugh,they are lovers.

He just fiinshed. He rubbed and massaged her till she was wild with desire, They kissed and moaned rolling back and forth on the couch,He ordered me to fetch cushions so they could fuck on the floor. When I returned he had her on her knees up on the couch. Her backside to him cat like his cock burried in her pussy.Her face in the cushions she moaned like an animal.I told him, thats a nice clean pussy, no messy hubby cum in there.He called to her to cum for him. As always she obeys.The bull shifts her on to the floor, he folds her in half, he makes cum over and over till growling like a beast, he spends in my wife.Now they talk while I type.Happy Birtday to cucky.

Hot sequence of posts. Well done Joey. Oh!! Happy Birthday for yesterday.

Katie - lovely to hear from you. I wish I could feel your body responding to me the way your Bull enjoys it. I'd leave a nice big 'deposit' for Joey to clean up ;)

my brithday is tuesday and her b/f is coming over on monday so he can leave me a gift in her pussy for me to eat.

he wasnt done

after he filled her with his sperm, in front of the fire, I asked permission to touch my wife.Bull flatly and briskly denied my request. He ordered more burbon and ice and continued to alternatly talk gently with or make out passionatelly with her. She denies they are lovers not just sex parteners but I can see the truth.Bull tells Godess to go upstairs to the master bedroom and he folllows.He looks back at me over his shoulder and orders me to bring up all the glasses and bottles ect.When I get a tray and bring it up to the bedroom I find them locked in an intimate embrace.My wife does not see me enter or leave the room. They begin to make love again.

Users who are viewing this thread