• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bill Using My Wife as His Dog and filthy Slut

bobbyhotone2

Senior Married White Cuckold Couple
VERIFIED!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2015
San Diego
I know my wife helped Bill live out some of his fantasies, like being a dog for him. Letting him put a dog leash and collar on her, then made her heel and beg, and made her
eat from a dog bowl. All of which she told me she was very happy to do for him, because it made him happy. I know he tied my wife up and whipped her, especially her big TiTs and nipples. I know because I saw them when she got home and she told me how he had used her. I got hard when she told me how much she enjoyed him treating her like a dog and whipping her.
Bill may be getting ready to Piss in my Wife's Mouth. I am not sure because neither Bill or my Wife would tell me for sure. But both Bill and My Wife told me several times that they wanted Bill to Piss in My Wife's Mouth. I love thinking Bill did.
I know that it is very weird that I enjoyed him abusing my wife. I don't think I would have liked it except my wife enjoyed his abuse soooo much.
Bill, My wife's Former Master Has My Wife wearing a Dog Collar and Leash for His Amusement, On Her Knees in Front of Him- Waiting to Serve His every Desire

Bill Took This Photo with My Wife's Phone So That I could See What a Good Dog My Wife is for Him.jpg Leashed Smiile.JPG My Wife Telling Me on the Phone How Bill has Made Her His Dog.jpg I am Not Sure if Bill Was Getting Ready to Cum in My wife's Mouth or Piss in My Wife's Mouth N...jpg

Reactions: midnightfapper, Subhubrandy, MixedbbcLA and 2 others
"use and abuse her," i say... for all she's worth

Bill was abusing you as well... that's your wife cuck, and he could give two shits whether you get caught up in the degradation and humiliation he's inflicting on your slutwife. take it and like it! you know you do.

now show us more of this filthy slut you call a wife... show us how she likes to be treated by REAL MEN

• Love
Reactions: Subhubrandy and bobbyhotone2
tucsoncucktobbw said:
Fucking hot just what my wife needs...
Thanks for the nice comment. so you would like your slut wife to be owned and controlled, to be another man's Dog, like Bill did my slut wife?

Reactions: midnightfapper, tucsoncucktobbw and myslutasian69
solo-mon said:
"use and abuse her," i say... for all she's worth

Bill was abusing you as well... that's your wife cuck, and he could give two shits whether you get caught up in the degradation and humiliation he's inflicting on your slutwife. take it and like it! you know you do.

now show us more of this filthy slut you call a wife... show us how she likes to be treated by REAL MEN
Bill did exactly as you said, he did "use and abuse her," for all she was worth. Then when he got tired of using and abusing my wife in any way he desired, to live ot his filthy fantasies, he just dumped her after she served him without question or hesitation for 2 years.
You understand exactly how Bill felt about my slut wife and I, her cuckold husband. My wife and I even knew he was also abusing me. He made no attempt to hide his enjoyment of abusing me. But his abuse of me was psychological and through his control of my slut wife and her controlling me. You are right, I know that "he could give two shits whether I get caught up in the degradation and humiliation he's inflicting on my slutwife. He absolutely knew that I would take it and like it.
My slut wife was hurt and disappointed that Bill did not want to use her anymore unless he did not have another woman to use.
In a weird way, I was excited that Bill was using another man's wife as one of his married fuck toys in front of my wife and I. Seeing the disappointment of no longer being good enough to be just one of his married fuck toys in my wife's eyes and hearing her tell me how much she wished he would still use her as a fuck toy so that she could taste his big cock and cum, and feel his big cock pounding her pussy and then feel him shooting his hot cum deep in her pussy. I know my wife helped him live out some of his fantasies, like being a dog for him. Letting him put a dog leash and collar on her, then made her heel and beg, and made her eat from a dog bowl. All of whick she told me she was very happy to do for him, because it made him happy. I know he tied my wife up and whipped her, especially her big TiTs and nipples. I know because I saw them when she got home and she told me how he had used her. I got hard when she told me how much she enjoyed him treating her like a Dog and whipping her. I know that it is very weird that I enjoyed him abusing my wife. I don't think I would have liked it except my wife enjoyed his abuse soooo much.
So, imagine the shame and degradation she felt when she saw Bill enjoying using another woman as his fuck toy and no matter how much she degraded herself, and me, by happily allowing Bill to use her in any degrading and sexually depraved way he could imagine, Bill did not want to use her anymore, unless he did not have another woman to use.
I also felt the shame and humiliation, knowing my wife had degraded herself for Bill's amusement, and now was no longer good enough to be one of his married fuck toys, but would happily do so again if Bill would allow my wife to be his fuck toy again, and she did whenever he wanted her.
On the few occasions when Bill did use my wife as a fuck toy on the beach because he did not have another woman to use. I felt awkward because my wife was very happy to serve as his fuck toy again, even if only for a few hours. Both Bill and I could see the joy in my wife's face. I could see the superiority Bill felt in his face as he played with my wife's nipples, telling me how much he enjoyed using my wife because she would do anything he asked. He did this on the beach and in front of other people, many who knew him and recognized us. He would also have me get him a beer while he played with my wife's nipples and pussy. I could see the pleasure in Bill's wide smile, as I got up to get him a beer, my hard weenie dripping cum, as he played with my wife telling me how much he enjoyed my wife licking his cock, balls, and asshole. I shot a load of cum in front of everyone when he said my wife enjoyed licking his asshole. Shameful as all this is, it is what made me a happy cuckold. I sure miss those days very much.
I hope you enjoy the attached photos of my wife being a fuck toy and cum dump for some other men.

Is this really a lollipop.jpg Wonder which cock will cum first.jpg Maybe if I rub his balls, I can get some cum.jpg Hon, do you know these guys.jpg Bob, where do you find all these cocks.jpg Honey, can you stop suckingthe guys cock, long enough to say hello to our other guests.jpg

• Love
Reactions: midnightfapper, Bubbacum, Nazareth and 1 other person
really enjoying hearing and seeing just how depraved your wife can be... you must be very proud, cuck

i'm sure bill wasn't the only one she happily submitted to. tell us of other situations where your wife was treated like the worthless piece of fuckmeat she really is. i'm betting you also found yourself in even more situations of emasculation and humiliation at the hands of your shameless cock-craving slutwife and her well-hung owners. i'm sure there's plenty to tell of your continued cuckolding.

any humiliation by the *****'s bulls directed at you? i mean, i'm sure word got out that she had been cheating on you, and had left you for bigger and better cock. why not bring up the situation while he takes ownership of your wife. i'm sure you craved a verbal tongue lashing while your wife submitted to the whims of all those big-dicked men she entertained.

I am glad that you really enjoy hearing and seeing just how depraved my wife can be. I am a very proud, cuck.
M wife has submitted to many men, about 65 that I know of and I enjoyed watching about 60 of those men use her as their fuck toy and cum dump. Yes I was often in situations of emasculation and humiliation at the hands of my shameless cock-craving slutwife and her well-hung fuck buddies. I have been my wife's happy cuckold for about 20 years.
Yes there have been a few instances of humiliation by my slut wife's fuck buddies directed at me. Although every time another man fucks my wife in front of me is humiliating just because he is fucking my wife. The humiliation is always increased by the fact that my wife always wants all of the men to fuck her bareback and shoot their cum loads deep inside her unprotected married white cunt. For several of those years my wife could have been impregnated by any of those many men. That was another part that my wife and her fuck buddies loved, knowing that they might be fucking their babies into my wife's womb. even more humiliating because my wife told me that she would keep any of the babies other men fucked her and we would raise them as our own. In fact, I believe that 2 or 3 other men did fuck their babies into my wife and I raised them as my own. Some of the men knew that my wife would keep any babies they fucked into her. They enjoyed looking into my eyes with a smile or sneer on their faces, as they were shooting their cum loads deep inside my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I did not crave a verbal verbal tongue lashing while my wife submitted to the whims of all those big-dicked men she entertained, they did sometimes happen and they were humiliating but they were more exciting.

Bob, how does your wife's tongue look in my asshole.jpg Bob, I think more guests are at the door.jpg Bob, this is one of the best asses I have ever tasted.jpg Hon, can you guess whose ass you are licking.jpg Bob, I think this bra fits your wife pretty good.jpg Bob, don't get mad, he just wanted to see my big TiTs.jpg Bob, I am going to ask those guys if they like this bra.jpg Bob, it is nice of you to let me play with your wife's big TiTs during my break.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AmazingMan, midnightfapper, MixedbbcLA and 1 other person
I have a GF who LOVES submitting to men, and will let them do ANYTHING to her. Or anything for them.
She also likes being 'manhandled', and enjoys the pain of having her nipples and pussy lips pinched too hard and stretched to the point of pain.
She enjoys spankings and whippings, whether by hand, belt, paddle, or flog.

She started fucking a former classmate from high school, even though he was completely using her as his cum dump. She foolishly started having feelings for him, despite my repeated warnings. Of course, the time came when he finally rejected her when she wanted him, and that was that for the most part. However, to this day, she would fuck him in a heartbeat if there was a chance.

It's been terribly humiliating to me because he could fuck her better than I can, and he made her admit it to him. She still reminds me on a regular basis of the times they fucked, how much she loved it, how she didn't care that he was just using her as a fuck toy, how good he felt inside her, how he would fill her pussy with cum.......

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Nazareth said:
I have a GF who LOVES submitting to men, and will let them do ANYTHING to her. Or anything for them.
She also likes being 'manhandled', and enjoys the pain of having her nipples and pussy lips pinched too hard and stretched to the point of pain.
She enjoys spankings and whippings, whether by hand, belt, paddle, or flog.

She started fucking a former classmate from high school, even though he was completely using her as his cum dump. She foolishly started having feelings for him, despite my repeated warnings. Of course, the time came when he finally rejected her when she wanted him, and that was that for the most part. However, to this day, she would fuck him in a heartbeat if there was a chance.

It's been terribly humiliating to me because he could fuck her better than I can, and he made her admit it to him. She still reminds me on a regular basis of the times they fucked, how much she loved it, how she didn't care that he was just using her as a fuck toy, how good he felt inside her, how he would fill her pussy with cum.......
Your GF sounds very much like my slut wife. Great that she likes being 'manhandled', and enjoys the pain of having her nipples and pussy lips pinched too hard and stretched to the point of pain. She enjoys spankings and whippings, whether by hand, belt, paddle, or flog. Most of which my slut wife also enjoys. Hot that your GF would fuck her former classmate that she knew used her as his fuck toy and cum dump before he dumped her, in a heartbeat if there was a chance. The same way my slut wife wants to be Bill's fuck toy and cum dump even though he dumped her about 20 years ago after using her for about 2 years as his filthy fuck toy and cum dump in ANYWAY he desired and she would do ANYTHING he wanted her to do no matter how perverted. Funny how well trained and brain washed Bill had my wife.

Reactions: midnightfapper and Nazareth

Users who are viewing this thread