• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bikini for my lady

• Thread startersmallcockpaul
  • Start date

smallcockpaul

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2007
Hi everyone - I need a bit of help here!

We're off on a cruise later in the year and although my wife is happy to tease me and flirt a little she doesn't want to be blatenet and has told me the Wicked Weasel bikini isn't coming along. Bugger!

It's just too skimpy she says. She's happy for the 'camel toe' look as she likes the attention but would kile a fuller bikin bottom and more cover with the top.

Anyone know any decent brands that have a centre seam that separates the pussy lips like Wicked Weasel but is a fuller cover?

Cheers
Paul

Cheers guys! more links welcome!

Post some pics of the bikini you did buy.

Will do Ryan - when we get back obviously!

Damn... well then... how 'bout the bikini with the wifey showing it off then.

smallcockpaul said:
Anyone know any decent brands that have a centre seam that separates the pussy lips like Wicked Weasel but is a fuller cover?

I don't have any, Paul, I'm sorry.
But here's my cent of wisdom:

when I'm at the beach/pool I'm not attracted by bikinis which make that "camel toe" look. Not at all.
On the contrary, I love white swimsuits (no matter if they are bikinis or one-pieces) which become slightly transparent when wet. That's a much bigger turn on, especially if the girl's pussy is not shaven. WOW !
If the fabric is light enough and the size is a bit loose you can even spot her hair embossed, even when the swimsuit is dry. That's Haven !!!

So my suggestion is to buy her a couple of white, light fabric swimsuits, and perhaps in one of them remove the extra layer of fabric that they add on crotch to preserve users' modesty...

BTW: Linda used to have one white bikini. When she used it the first time, after her first bath, I immediately noticed that she was giving a show of her beautiful, soft, fair hair... but kept silent, enjoying it and the twitch that it caused me knowing that other guys were enjoying my same view.
(My cock is still stiffening today at that thought, even 20 years later!!!)
It lasted only a few minutes, though. She noticed that many guys were noticing her, so put on a safer one, and never put that white bikini again :(

Gordon, I couldn't agree more!!

For Ryan - here's a few of my lady, more to follow.

Attachments

• upload1.jpg
    upload1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 553
  • upload2.jpg
    upload2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 505
  • upload3.jpg
    upload3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 471
  • upload4.jpg
    upload4.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 480
  • upload5.jpg
    upload5.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 569
and the rest....

Attachments

• upload6.jpg
    upload6.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 373
  • upload7.jpg
    upload7.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 399
  • photo0048.jpg
    photo0048.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 363
  • photo0062.jpg
    photo0062.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 345
  • upload8.jpg
    upload8.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 411
Paul... Paul... Paul... It doesn't get much better that this, bro. Your wifey is stunning. Really classy, but sexy at the same time. You totally outdid yourself. Now you've gone and spoiled us. Would love to see her in a thong... maybe you can make it happen.

AWSOME!

very nice photos!

your posh wife makes me crazy paul..keep posting ;)

just another Bikini

Summer is the greatest for us voyeurs

Attachments

• OLD 671.jpg
    OLD 671.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 313.jpg
    313.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 177
Think it might have to be one of these - probably the pink or white one 2/3 way down the page!!

Sexy Boy Shorts Bikinis

What do you all think? Would she get LOTs of attention? Like I said, she won't go thong or G-string - although I'd love her to!

A few more for Unclem - Hope you like!

Here's a few more Unclem. Let me know what you think!! The leather skirt is my favourite picture of her - it's from a Hen night that she went on about 5 years ago!!

best
paul
hotnot3.jpg

hotnot4.jpg

hotnot5.jpg

Damn your wife is sexy, I love those legs. I'd love to see her spread them.

Users who are viewing this thread