• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big Surprise

• Thread starterBBCONLY
  • Start date

BBCONLY

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2007
My wife sat me down last night and told me she thinks she's pregnant. I haven't been allowed to fuck her since last fall. She is in her mid 40's and has a black boyfriend who fucks her now. She told me the following:
1) If she's pregnant it will be a black baby for sure and it will be Al's
2) She will have the baby for sure and I will quit my job and be the nanny
3) Al will be living at our home from time to time and he wants me to live down stairs while they take our bed.
4) She intends to have my step children live with their father on the east coast
5) She intends to complete my feminization, Al does not want to see me as a man but as a woman (sissy)
6) She brought home a gallon of pink paint for me to start painting the room downstairs (mine)
7) He is coming over in an hour and I am to remain downstairs "while they have fun"
8) she still loves me but would never give up Al because of his love making and as she puts it "Bull Cock"

Has anybody else ever handled this problem before?

Wow

bkd said:
My wife sat me down last night and told me she thinks she's pregnant. I haven't been allowed to fuck her since last fall. She is in her mid 40's and has a black boyfriend who fucks her now. She told me the following:

Has anybody else ever handled this problem before?
I would say a lot of guys on here are going to say oh how lucky you are, as for me I'm going to say, run to the best damn lawer in town and say good by to good ridance. Marrage is not what you have any more, and she chooses another man over you. Hell if your going to be gay then go find a gay guy and be his wife and have a loving relationship. But hey if your happy then I am happy for you.

"Has anybody else ever handled this problem before?"

If you view it as a problem, you are doing the wrong thing. You have let it get way too far out of hand. You need to have a talk with your wife. It seems like she is not taking into account the future of her children and of her husband. She is making a mockery of you (as her husband), her future children, and, most importantly, love. I think you need to have a talk with her and Al--one where you are taken seriously. You need to let them know how irresponsible they are being. If they don't take you seriously, or if they continue, your only options may be psychiatric help through marriage counseling or simply leaving.

Come to think of it, bkd wrote a fantasy. Sounds like “Harold the Wimp” that posted last September “Please learn from my mistake, confession” and got me all exited. Thanks Pittsburgh, You are right.

While I have "handled" the issue of my wife being pregnant by another man, possibly a black man, I agree with Pitts, your story sounds like a poorly written fantasy.

If it´s true (I doubt) it´s fucked up. Get your life together.

Problem?

There is a problem??? what is the problem? Sounds great to me. Enjoy life.... no problem!
:)

QUOTE=bkd]My wife sat me down last night and told me she thinks she's pregnant. I haven't been allowed to fuck her since last fall. She is in her mid 40's and has a black boyfriend who fucks her now. She told me the following:
1) If she's pregnant it will be a black baby for sure and it will be Al's
2) She will have the baby for sure and I will quit my job and be the nanny
3) Al will be living at our home from time to time and he wants me to live down stairs while they take our bed.
4) She intends to have my step children live with their father on the east coast
5) She intends to complete my feminization, Al does not want to see me as a man but as a woman (sissy)
6) She brought home a gallon of pink paint for me to start painting the room downstairs (mine)
7) He is coming over in an hour and I am to remain downstairs "while they have fun"
8) she still loves me but would never give up Al because of his love making and as she puts it "Bull Cock"

Has anybody else ever handled this problem before?[/QUOTE]

Problem? there is a problem?

Problem? there is a problem??? Sounds like it is a beautiful relationship to me. Where is the problem????
You seem to have it made and then say that there is a problem?

It is every cucks fantasy to have their wives have a black baby. You should be very happy that she is such a good wife.

If you don't like this "problem" send her my way! I would love this scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm

lickerboy said:
Problem? there is a problem??? Sounds like it is a beautiful relationship to me. Where is the problem????
You seem to have it made and then say that there is a problem?

It is every cucks fantasy to have their wives have a black baby. You should be very happy that she is such a good wife.

If you don't like this "problem" send her my way! I would love this scenario.
If everybody sends their used up wifes your going to be one busy lad, thats two you have asked for today. Now I have a question and don't mean it as mean. Are you really so little of a man, that you have zero balls and would want your WIFE fucking others and giving you nothing? If the answer is yes then you got problems that need special help. Even in a cuckold relationship there has to be something in it for everyone. Oh I'm sorry he gets to raise someone elses baby, gets to watch live sex shows and beat his meat, come home and clean house, change diapers, work and pay the bills, get real, in the real world any woman that has a man that fucking stupid better hold on to him because maids cost more, and any guy that fucked up just to watch live sex should be commited. The problem is a lot of people read these posts that are really intrested in enhanceing their life with sharing. You read posts like this and shit like your comment is and they think, fuck I'm not nuts, I'm not gay, and if its a woman reads it, I should think she would say, who would be proud to introduce him as my husband. If this crap is for real then why wouldn't it make more sense for this woman to marry her lover and just let her divoced husband live with them in exchange for watching. And I'll share a little story, I worked with a woman that now has three black/white kids. She is white, her husband finaly got caught cheating and they divorced, she told me, the worst mistake I made for my three girls, is that they were not accepted by his family or freinds or me, and they are not accepted by most they come in contact with, and now most guys look at me and my kids and that is the end of anything but a fuck. Now the world shouldn't be that way, but unless you have blinders on it is. You are not just fucking with you and your life, it effects those kids and to live in a life that is so fucked up you have kids and a man over who is fucking mommie, is just wrong in my book.

Problem?

HTML:
If you view it as a problem, you are doing the wrong thing. You have let it get way too far out of hand[HTML]
[/HTML]

Alexia, I could not agree more. A cuckold must always remeber, he is not a man, partner, BF, but a servant to his Misstress and her lovers. The worst thing that can happen to a cuckold is his exwife/mistress settles on just one lover, because he will soon want to exclude the cuckold entirely and just take her away. Hopefully he will be pleased with the cuckold doing all of the household chores, being feminized, and all around Gurl Friday.

It is hard to admit, but most cucks just want a dominant female to guide them, but do not wish sex with them, as they are a dominant mother figure. They want the bull cock too.

Attachments

• 0CALH4KWBCA5CS3E8CAB39M77CAHP1ME3CAGAE59ICA2CZT9TCATMJ6MKCAH3F1W6CAN2B6HRCANV6XF4CA6WH281CAKOEKN.jpg
    0CALH4KWBCA5CS3E8CAB39M77CAHP1ME3CAGAE59ICA2CZT9TCATMJ6MKCAH3F1W6CAN2B6HRCANV6XF4CA6WH281CAKOEKN.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 01_0.jpg
    01_0.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 168
  • 1a1b.jpg
    1a1b.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 4CAF97UOUCASDVTH9CAN2O911CA63RQL2CAXDMHX3CAG310ESCANRFPB7CAHOYEW5CAWODNMBCATX7GYGCAFR4Y1MCAS6084.jpg
    4CAF97UOUCASDVTH9CAN2O911CA63RQL2CAXDMHX3CAG310ESCANRFPB7CAHOYEW5CAWODNMBCATX7GYGCAFR4Y1MCAS6084.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 184
PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
"Has anybody else ever handled this problem before?"

No, and you won't either because it sounds so made up even Penthouse Letters wouldn't publish it on a bad submission month. You cross all the fantasy boundries there possibly can be... black bull, chastity, black bred, bull moving in, feminization, castration, removable from past life...

I've read this garbage in 10,000 badly written cuckold stories.

i have to agree with PittburghBull4Cuck on this one

go with the flow sissy.

Gots to agree with Pittsburgh. Just doesn't sound real, but for the sake of argument, because I'm not there to say he is or is not lying for certain, mimi said it best. If you think of it as a problem, then it is and you must deal with it as a problem rather than a lifestyle.

This story does sound a bit made up??

BKD, seems to have drawn a large spectrum into this thread, some parts are real I believe, but with a lot of embellishment. I feel this thread is an attempt to understand, in more ways than one. Someone, in a post above shed the harsh light of reality, when they pointed out, many of us are cucks, because of our inability to satisfy women, who we adore, idolize, because we are impotant, too small, ejectulate too quickly or, which is harder to admit, we wish to suck cock, and be anally penitrated by Alpha mens cock. Boi's who disire other boi's come from one quater, and those who just can not get it up from another quater. Those, who can not give their women a child, which they have a biological need to have, from another. Then we come to the older sugar daddy type, that wants to please his mistress, who is committed to seeing her happy. I may be from the South, but here it seems to be a badge of honor for a white woman to have an interracial child. The tut tut Grandmother suddenly becomes the proudest lady at the club.

Not all cucks are willing, or sissy, or bisexual, or gay, but A husband that allows his woman to be with other men is no longer a man in his womans eyes, Oh yes she may want to present a Facade of respectability to the public, to assure earning power, social standing, yes political power, but in her eyes he is diminished. Times have changed, once men were free to have many wives, mistresses, even harems, but today the Bold Promiscuious Woman is the desired one.

And thats all I have to say about that.

Attachments

• ad8c.jpg
    ad8c.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 84
  • BrandBlkCockSlut.jpg
    BrandBlkCockSlut.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 99
  • handsass.jpg
    handsass.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 117
Not all cucks are willing, or sissy, or bisexual, or gay, but A husband that allows his woman to be with other men is no longer a man in his womans eyes, Oh yes she may want to present a Facade of respectability to the public, to assure earning power, social standing, yes political power, but in her eyes he is diminished. Times have changed, once men were free to have many wives, mistresses, even harems, but today the Bold Promiscuious Woman is the desired one.

i totally agree with mimi on the above statement

Users who are viewing this thread