bi sexual sissy for white bull

• Thread startercuckjohn
  • Start date

cuckjohn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2013
pa
Since discovering I am a bi sexual and my first time with a man I was sort of turned into a submissive sissy. I bottomed for him and have since been the bitch for a white bull for about 3 months now. I am slowly morphing into a sissy "girl". I wear panties for him and bottom only. He has been tested and now is going to start breeding me.

Reactions: EllenJames, SophySjoise and WhiteMarried
Congrats on becoming who you really are!

Reactions: WhiteMarried
cuckjohn said:
Since discovering I am a bi sexual and my first time with a man I was sort of turned into a submissive sissy. I bottomed for him and have since been the bitch for a white bull for about 3 months now. I am slowly morphing into a sissy "girl". I wear panties for him and bottom only. He has been tested and now is going to start breeding me.
Congratulation but i think you really should try a black bull too

cuckjohn said:
Super Sissy transition. Love this.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and EllenJames